• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat Food (F/f; nudity)

augustine

TMF Master
I had several requests for one featuring adorable pets, so here it is. Enjoy.

Augustine

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of tickling obsessed artists?

Diabolical as ever, and really really nice. :triangle:

I prefer the previous style of coloring you were used to making, rather that this new one. I think it is a little bit too "flashy" for you.

Anyway, this is an excellent pic, good job !

Thanks for the feedback

I prefer the previous style of coloring you were used to making, rather that this new one. I think it is a little bit too "flashy" for you.

Anyway, this is an excellent pic, good job !

Thanks for the feedback. I was experimenting with computer coloring (I am woefully computer inept!) for a more smooth presentation. Truth to tell, I don't like the results either. I really do appreciate the constructive criticism, though. Thanks again.

Hi,many Thanks for this great one,but i think that new kind of Drawings are not so good as the Older ones.

Many Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback. I was experimenting with computer coloring (I am woefully computer inept!) for a more smooth presentation. Truth to tell, I don't like the results either. I really do appreciate the constructive criticism, though. Thanks again.

i love this drawing but i also have to say that i prefer your old style better, still great art though.

Very Nice!

I think it`s a wonderful drawing! Please keep them coming! As for coloring,I`d do whatever you are most comfortable with. I don`t think you`ll catch too many complaints from any of us!:devil2::cool2:

o dear..i do bet anything she won't forget again..i know all too well how devastatingly ticklish cat's raspy tongues can be..i have a little kitty of my own, who loves to be a ler from time to time..

i rather liked this color..but i don't know that much about artwork...just i do know what i like to view..and i like yours....fantastic details..i know i sound repetitious...but i'm someone who is having trouble with this paints by number set i just bought lol...mixing colors now??? gesh...

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back