• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT Gathering - Summer '03

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Well, it's time to start thinking about our gathering again. We've had a few little informal get togethers in the interum and are likely to have a few more. But, as promised, we'll also be doing a larger gathering. We're looking at possible locations and dates and will be posting more info. as we get it set. In the meantime, if you're at all interested, I'd invite you to look over the Survey and guidelines. Both will be updated and sent to anyone who expresses an interest in joining us so that you know what is and isn't allowed. The comfort and safety of our guests is the primary concern.

A few facts for those who haven't attended a gathering before...

1. This is a place to meet and visit with others into tickling
2. It is NOT a place to pick up a date or get overtly sexual
3. All activity is monitored by the DMs in order to protect all participants...this means play and anything else that goes on
4. No mix of booze/drugs and play is allowed
5. Noone is forced to enter into play. What you do/don't join in with is entirely up to you and your comfort level.
6. Newcomers can feel safe and comfortable in joining us

More to come in another month or so. :D

Ann

Last edited:
Wishin' I lived closer, or had more dough and everything in order, 'cause I'd love to see your event. I've such respect for you two. Hope you folks have a good one!

Having enjoyed SBG 2 in Albany, I am interested in the summer gathering in Connecticut. I will keep informed by reading this thread. Hope it doesn't turn out to be scheduled when I'm on vacation and away.

Me and bear are planning NWOT gathering right now. We are looking at late June of 2003 for a possible date.
:confused: I am going to post this in a new thread and there will be more details to come. all feedback is welcome

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back