• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chained in her basement F/F Nudity (LisaLisaJam edit)

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
So this is what it looks like when a cute woman has another cute woman chained in her basement for nightly tickle torture activity?
Please see the first photo by the great Horus18.
The second photo contains all my edits, about 8 hours spent on meticulous editing to change the scene to a little more hard core.

What are the 6 changes I made to the picture? Can you spot them?

Attachments

• chained_in_basement_by_horus18 1300x_.jpg
    chained_in_basement_by_horus18 1300x_.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
  • chained_in_basement_by_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1300x.jpg
    chained_in_basement_by_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1300x.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Great pics! I wonder what the backstory behind this one is haha. And from what I can tell you made the whole scene lighter in color so that it “pops” more, the victim’s head is leaning further back and her mouth is more agape to show louder laughter. Tears of course, her wrists are now chained to her ankles so that there’s less resistance and the last thing I noticed was the neck strap attached to the wall chains that holds her head in place.

Lessee...
1) First shot is darker
2) tickler has a more rounded ass in the second shot
3) there's a collar and chain hooked to it that runs off both ends of the picture in the second shot
4) Her head's further back in the second shot
5) There are chains (hanging unused?) hooked to frame and walls in the first shot
6) There's a dildo atop one of the devices in the first shot that's missing in the second
7) The frame in the second shot appears to be missing a leg?

Great pics! I wonder what the backstory behind this one is haha. And from what I can tell you made the whole scene lighter in color so that it “pops” more, the victim’s head is leaning further back and her mouth is more agape to show louder laughter. Tears of course, her wrists are now chained to her ankles so that there’s less resistance and the last thing I noticed was the neck strap attached to the wall chains that holds her head in place.

Nice observations! Thank you for posting about them. Feedback is super important to me. :)

Lessee...
1) First shot is darker
2) tickler has a more rounded ass in the second shot
3) there's a collar and chain hooked to it that runs off both ends of the picture in the second shot
4) Her head's further back in the second shot
5) There are chains (hanging unused?) hooked to frame and walls in the first shot
6) There's a dildo atop one of the devices in the first shot that's missing in the second
7) The frame in the second shot appears to be missing a leg?

Very impressive. Thank you for saying all the the things you noticed. You covered about everything, other than the difficult to notice that the tickler's right calf muscle is a little stronger, and her waste is a little tinier, and the tickled woman's right ankle actually has a chain going to the floor whereas in the original, no chain at all.

Here's my next question to everyone. When you look at the tickler in this picture ... what does your imagination have her personality being like? In other words what kind of person do you think she is both, in and out of that basement? What words do you think she is saying (or has recently said) to the woman she is tickling? Your answers will be intriguing to me. Please let me know.

"My fingers won't leave your armpits for a long time, this is just the beginning. I'm looking forward to a long night with you. Laugh laugh laugh"
I suspect it's a lesbian game, judging by her clothes, maybe a losing bet?? She is too well prepared for an act of jealousy.
I think the whole thing is an incredibly hot scene, beautiful hardcore tickling and the second bondage with neck support is perhaps even more comfortable? I congratulate you on this really fascinating great work!!!

When I look at the tickler, I imagine that, in the basement, she is a totally sadistic tickler, not playful at all, no mercy considered. She digs in the the lee's most ticklish areas in rotation, so that the lee never gets used to it in one area.

Outside the basement, she is an executive in a large company, known as a fair and empathetic boss, kind to the employees under her.

"My fingers won't leave your armpits for a long time, this is just the beginning. I'm looking forward to a long night with you. Laugh laugh laugh"
I suspect it's a lesbian game, judging by her clothes, maybe a losing bet?? She is too well prepared for an act of jealousy.
I think the whole thing is an incredibly hot scene, beautiful hardcore tickling and the second bondage with neck support is perhaps even more comfortable? I congratulate you on this really fascinating great work!!!

Cool take on the tickling picture. Yes I agree. Her neck collar actually would make her physical position a little easier to handle, although not easy in general, but it helps support her entire body and eases the strain on her back. :)

When I look at the tickler, I imagine that, in the basement, she is a totally sadistic tickler, not playful at all, no mercy considered. She digs in the the lee's most ticklish areas in rotation, so that the lee never gets used to it in one area.

Outside the basement, she is an executive in a large company, known as a fair and empathetic boss, kind to the employees under her.

I'm with you on your assumption of the tickler. Absolutely no mercy down there in her basement. Sadistic tickler that looks very comfortable doing to that other woman what she's doing. She also took the time and energy to make her victim extremely immobile but leave her ticklish body available. I'm not sure in my personal imagination that she's an fair and empathetic executive. I'd go with maybe .... a female fire fighter or something. :) But I do understand the well known fantasy of how a person is jeckel and hyde from daytime to nigh time activities.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back