• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chalk and cheese podcast CH2 - change is healthy

tickle8929

TMF Poster
Hi folks,

I didn’t get much feedback on CH1 but granted it wasn’t as long as the Bella series and I admit it was more scene setting. CH2 is more action orientated you could say. I see this as a 5 part series but it’ll depend on the feedback. It may not be the kind of thing people want...

We left off CH1:
Molly had started editing the clip... the clip for the channel stopped at 10.07.... the further 27 minutes of hell wouldn’t see the light of day. Molly watched the footage twice back to back... she reached for her phone...
Jaz had ran to her friends house where she was sat having a coffee... her phone pinged she looked down to see a message from Molly opening it she raised an eyebrow as she read the message:
“Please...”
Jaz messages back immediately:
“?!?!”
The response was fast - Molly was also sat on her phone:
“Please.... more”
Jaz sat back in her chair her confused expression began to twist into an evil smirk. She sipped her drink...

CHAPTER 2: change is healthy ...

Jaz walked back into the apartment... a feeling in her stomach she was finding hard to describe...
Molly walked out of her bedroom, dressed in her PJs - hair still wet - clearly not long out of the shower.
They caught each other’s eye... only giving away a half smile. No one spoke.
Jaz who was the more mature of the two in these situations spoke first... unzipping her hoody and hanging in over the chair she opened with
“So... you want to tell me what’s going on?” Jaz sat down...
“I...erm” Molly stammered... she was never shy... never reserved and ever filtered this felt big “I’m not too sure....I” Molly fumbled around before pulling out 2 wine glasses and a bottle of wine... “drink?” She nervously laughed
“Molly we are having this conversation. You’re suppressing what you want to say because your trying to measure my reaction before you’ve even said it!” Jazs eyes were locked on Molly. As she poured 2 glasses of red wine
“Jaz please don’t psychiatrist me. We studied the same text books remember, I know what I’m doing....” Molly was shuffling her feet and cradling her wine glass with both hands - she looked like she had been chastised.
“Ok well if you aren’t going to be adult about this.....” Jaz stood up and walked towards her room “you come and talk to me when you feel less fragile...”
“3 times!...... I’ve watched the video 3 times...... I’ve masturbated to it twice.....” Molly downed her wine
Jaz still facing away from Molly had to fight to swallow back her laughter.... she took a couple of deep breaths before turning around
“You.... what??”
“You heard me Jazmin let’s not make this anymore weird than it has to be! I watched it... I liked it... i really, really liked it”
“You liked what??!” Jaz took a step towards Molly “because you screamed at me and made me feel like an evil bitch”
Molly picked up the second glass of wine, originally meant for Jaz and took a big swig
“That’s what I liked. No one has ever been like that with me... that’s what.... I really liked”
“And your text message?” Jaz senses Mollys tone... she was opening up
“I want to feel like that again... more frequently... like a lot more frequently” Molly was tracing her fingertips around the rim of the glass
“Wait... wait... are you asking me to...”
“Yes” Molly cut her off mid sentence “I want to to tickle torture me”
“PAhahahahahahaha” Jaz couldn’t hold it back anymore. She creased over with laughter “good one Molly... hahaha good one... ok haha ok ok... where’s the camera?” She looked up to see Molly had put her glass down and was awkwardly picking her nails.. not laughing
“Wait, Molly come on this is a joke. It’s a good one, you nearly got me... this is a practical joke... right?” Jaz took another step towards her friend
Molly just shook her head no...
“Girl quit playing!” Jazs voice pitched...
“I’m not playing...” Molly was shrinking back inside herself
Jaz read the body language, Molly was serious... Jaz shook her head, internalising everything she had just heard... she breathed in through her nose... closed her eyes, and reopened them...
“You can’t be serious? You WANT me to be a bitch to you?...” Jaz steppes toward her..Molly responded with a nod
“You WANT me to tie you up?”... another step and again Molly modded
“Gag you?” Step and nod
“Strip you?” Same again..
“TICKLE you?” Jaz was stood over Molly, with every word she grew and with every response Molly seemed to shrink
“You want me to make you MY bitch?!” Molly collapsed to her hands and knees... at Jazs feet
“Yes! Please! Yes!” Molly felt a wave of relief as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Jaz stared down at her friend for a few seconds before squatting down herself, placing her index finger under Mollys chin and bringing their eyeliner together...
“Bedroom - now” Jaz whispered
Molly gasped. Her eyes widened with the realisation that this was happening. It was actually happening. She was staring into Jazs eyes, again they were cold, dark, mysterious... Jaz stood up. As Molly went to stand she felt a hand on her shoulder pushing her down... as she looked up at Jaz she saw her index finger moving right to left to say no...
“No no no... you CRAWL to the bedroom”
Another sharp intake a breath from Molly followed by 2 significant words
“yes Jazmin” before she crawled around her friends legs and towards Jazs room.
Jaz watched her crawl into the bed room and out of sight before she picked up the glass and downed the red wine. Placing her palms on the work top she paused, ‘what.the.fuck’ she mouthed to herself... her innocent core was in overdrive, sending conflicting thoughts over exactly what had just taken place... again she closed her eyes, deep breath in through the nose... opened her eyes, filled the wine glass, took one big gulp and walked towards her bedroom door.

Jaz walked into her bedroom... still wearing her jogging leggings and t shirt... The ties were still on the bed, Molly was on all 4s. She scoffed a laugh as she looked down at Molly.
“Up!” She barked - pointing towards the bed
Molly got on top of the bed, still wearing her PJs pink shorts and a tank top that had the word ‘princess’ written across the chest. She lay down on her back and stretched out her arms and legs to be tied...
“Hmmm ...” Jaz paced up and down at the foot of the bed, looking at the ceiling and tapping her fingertip against her lips..
“No.... flip over... face down” again Mollys eyes shot wide
“yes Jazmin” and she did as she was told
Jaz smirked to herself as she pulled the loops back over Mollys wrists and ankles... adjusting a couple to ensure they were at maximum stretch.
She took another sip of wine... admiring her handy work with 4 scarves... she then leaned down and simultaneously began to peel both white ankle socks off revealing Mollys podgey, pink silky soft feet
“Oh you won’t be needing these tonight now will you?” She balled the socks together
“No Jazmin” Molly obediently replies
“Noo, because you aren’t going anywhere tonight are you?” She straddled the small of Mollys back... grabbing a handful of damp hair.
“Ah! No Jazmin” Mollys head was pulled back as Jaz leaned forward her lips next to Mollys ear...
“That’s right.. because tonight.. you. Are. My. Bitch” the last 4 words each punctuated by the socks being fingered into Mollys waiting mouth. Jaz began to wrap duct tape around her head... not regarding her hair she went round and around and around. Packed, stuffed, tight, silent. Tearing off the end and smoothing I’m down on the back of her head she sighed inhaled deep, living in the moment she held her phone out in front of Molly it had a timer ... 97 minutes
“MNMPH?!?”
“Sorry if it’s disappointing you only get 97 minutes tonight but I’ve got a date with Netflix at 10..... now if you want a break just ask me for one ok?!” The sarcasm in her voice was perfect
She cracked her knuckles and got stuck in.
Her hands dove into the stretched out armpits sending Molly into waves of laughter, she used the pads of her fingertips to rub the sensitive skin... sending maddening sensations that made Molly just want to pull her arms down
“MNNNPPHPHPHP...”
a few minutes in Jaz switched from using the fingertips to using her sharp natural nails, spidering in the hollows... the change up got the desired result as pained laughter started trying to force its way out of Molly stuffed mouth
“MPH! NNMPH! MmmmmmPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPH’
Jaz smiled to herself... before she pushed her legs backwards effectively now lying on top of Molly her nails rapidly racing over the exposed armpits... she put her head next to Mollys letting her full body weight down on top of her victim she whispered in her ear
“It’s horrible isn’t it?”
“It tickles real bad doesn’t it?”
“MPHHHHHHHHHMPHPHPH”
“Yeah it tickles! I know... I know!”
“Remember what else tickles??”
The fingers stopped dancing... Molly started panting through her nose
“Remember?!.....I remember....”
“Mph???”
Jaz dropped her hands to Mollys ribs. Still lying flat on her she used her long fingers and larger hands to wrap around the rib cage, her thumbs massaging the back of the ribs, 4 strong fingers vibrating on the front! Sending Molly into hysterics
She started to buck her ass throw her head back... for fear of getting head butted Jaz used one hand to manhandle her friends head down into the bed whilst the maintained speed, intensity and focus with the other hand
“MNUUUUUUGHPHPHPHPGPGP”
A couple of minutes in and with lightening speed she switched hands. Using the right now to hold her head down and her left began tickling hard and fast.
“MPHUGHHHHHHHMPPPHPHPHkkkkkkkkkk”
“AHahahahahahshs!! Did you just snort?!?” Jaz sat back upright moving away from Mollys flailing head!
Molly panted. Her snort had Jaz laughing out loud. Giving her a short break.
“AHhahahah does it fucking TICKLE little PIGGY!!” Her hands simultaneously dove back into the ribs but this time she forced her hands underneath Molly, crossing her hands over... using Mollys own body weight against her. Gravity was pushing her ticklish ribs down onto 10 wiggling probing tickling fingers.
Molly began bucking her ass like a bronco desperately trying to lift her body off the torturous digits.
“MMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHPHPHPHP” followed by a stream of drool running down her chin....
“Ooooooooh you LIKE this!!! I think we’ve found a new favourite!!”
Jaz pulled one arm out from under her victim... giving the right hand ribs a short rest... she wiped the drool from Mollys chin....
“Let’s lube you up a little Hahahaha” before returning her spot soaked hand under Molly and sliding her fingers around her ribs once more.
Mollys snorted once more and began to beat her hand on the bed violently
“NNNPHUMMMMM... PLLUUMMPP”
“Hey Bitch.. remember if you want me to stop just say stop...”
“MMMUUUPPHHH”
“More?!.... you want more?”
“NNNNNHHFFFFUUUKKKKKK”
“Snorting means more”
Suddenly Jaz slid her wet hand back over to its natural side and down into the pocket of her hip.... the area where the crease of the leg meets the body, in between the hip bone and the pussy. She began to move her fingers in unison up and down left to right which resulted in Molly trying to shake her ass away to no avail.. the thin PJ shorts provided little to no protection from the aggressive tickling and it was long before Jaz rooting around like a hunter in a rabbit hole found her spot.. a slip of the hand meant a quick poke of the groin muscle causing Molly to yelp loudly through her gag. Jaz stopped altogether... smirking to herself, she crawled down the bed kneeling between Mollys thighs. She used her own powerful legs to force Mollys legs further apart
“MPH?!” Molly questions - craning her neck to try and see behind her
SMACK!! A hard spank on her ass!
“MPHHHHFFFMM!!!”
“Did I say you should speak!!”
Jaz grabbed the thighs and lifted mollys legs onto her own, effectively jacking her up... rendering her groin helpless in the process.
She slid her hands inside the PJ short legs all the way to her target where the suddenly began ‘massaging’ the tender tendons around the groin between her index finger and thumb.. again sending Molly wild. Molly was liberal but she had never ever had a girls hands this close to her nether region. The sensation was maddening. She bucked like a banshee as much as the position would allow... but Jaz slid her own thighs outwards... effectively spreading Molly even further.... her hands rotated around to the back of the thoughts and began probing under the ass cheeks getting a solid reaction... again she took mental note.
She then slid her hands down and daced her nails on the back of her victims knees. Mollys Toned legs tensed and her hips twisted throwing one leg off Jazs lap. Quickly Jaz replied by fixing the leg back into position and spreading her victim even further
“spread those god damn legs!” She spoke with authority as she began tickling the backs of the knees once more.
Noting Mollys heavy breathing, Jaz stood up... she stretched her back out as she looked down at Molly heaving to catch her breath. She picked up the glass of red wine in 1 hand and her phone in the other... she checked the timer 37 minutes gone... not bad. She then scrolled through her received texts. A couple of a guy looking for a date, a yoga client asking for class details and Jada their mutual friend.
“Hey Jada said do we want to go into town for a few drinks tonight?”
“mmmmhmmmm” Molly emphatically nodding her head!
“Hey girl. Can’t tonight I’m about to get into netflix and Molly is a little TIED up at the moment with the podcast”... Jaz spoke each word as she typed it. Giggling at her own pun. Molly rolled her eyes.
PING - immediate response. Classic Jada
“Ah no dramas. Enjoy! Hey how did she get on with the tickling clip!?”
“She fucking loved it. Obviously!! Uploading next week I think!” Jaz responded
PING
“Hahaha she’s crazy!! Bet you had a ball!! I’d have loved to tickle the fuck out of her!!”
Jaz crouched down at the head of the bed, brushing some sweat matted hair off Mollys forehead. Showing her the text...
“Even Jada thinks you deserve this. How would you like us to both tickle you sometime huh?? You know all about her freaky past right?!”
“Mm...” a slight murmur
Jaz leaned closer... staring into her reddened eyes she whispers
“One of us tickling your pits....”
“One of us tickling your feet...”
“Mmmm” Mollys groaned deeper
“Tied to the bed...”
“Gagged”
“Blindfolded”
“NAKED”
“MMMMmmm” her eyes looked dazed. Daydreaming...
“Would you like that bitch?”
“mmhmmm” she nodded
Jaz turned the phone screen around so it was back in Mollys eyeline and she typed a response to Jada
“That. Can. Be. Arranged”
“NNPHH’ Molly snapped out of her daze
Just as Jaz hit send
“Oooops”
PING
“Name it... time and place... I’m there 100%” Jadas response was positioned inches from Mollys face, behind it was Jazs grinning face...
“so... back to business.... you’ve got just under an hour left... you lucky thing!!!”
Jaz downed the remaining red wine and stood back up.
“Where on earth should I tickle you next Molly?!” Jaz roamed her hand hovering over her body...
“Maybeeee here?!” Quick squeeze of the neck...
“Or maybeee it’s here” poke to the ribs.
“Where would you like me to tickle you spoilt little bitch?!” Jazmines tone switched again!
“Nmmmm morrrrrrrfff”
“Please tickle my little bare feet?? That what your saying?!”
“NNNMM!!! NNNMMM!!” Molly violently shiny her head
“Yes yes my feet? Please my feet??! Well ok girl... if you insist!”
Jaz climbed on top of the bed, straddling Mollys left leg she sat down on top of her calf, pinning her leg to the bed.
She placed one hand on the back of her heel and slowly dragged her middle fingernail slowly up the centre of her sole from toes to heel. Her red natural nail slowly sliding over the pink fleshy sole...
“MMMMmmmmmmmPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
“That was my fuck you finger piggy!!! Now....
oink for me”
She suddenly spidered all 4 fingers deep in Mollys perfect arch. Causing a wave of muffled belly laughter!
“Oooooohhhh yes! This is the one you like most!!” she slowly started moving the spidering hand down the sole towards the toes....
“NNMMM MUUHH THHSSS”
“Hahahahaha” Jaz threw her head back in a burst of laughter
“I heard THAT one loud and clear ....Ahahahahaha”
Jaz began scraping her long nails on the fleshy base of Mollys toes
“Not my toesssss” Jaz mocked in a high pitched tone!!”
“NMMPHUGGGGGMPHPH”
“YES those toes!” Jaz moved her hand to pull the toes back... stretching the sole taught... she began to race her nails with increased speed and intensity!
“MMMMPHPHPHPHPHLHLLLUUUUHHUKKKKKK”
“Yessss!! Oink for me” jaz’s eyes went wide with a crazed look as she resumed spidering her talons up and down the vulnerable sole .
Jazs eyes fixated on the desperate sole trying to protect itself by retracting the toes from her vice like grip. She felt hypnotised watching each nail slide over the soft tight skin like hot knives through butter. She drowned out the muffled squeals, thrashing, fist banging and snorting. She had yet again moved into a different form, she was no longer concerned for Mollys sanity in that moment.
This method of torture continued for 10 minutes, Mollys sole was red raw. Her babbling laughter reduced to silent laughter with snorts as she struggled to inhale... Jaz hadn’t spoke for 10 minutes. She hadn’t smiled... she had stared at the foot, occasionally glancing back to ensure she was still conscious...
suddenly the manic tickling stopped... Jaz rubbed the tender meaty flesh before slapping it 3 times and standing up.... grabbing the empty wine glass and walking out of the bedroom...
molly collapsed her face into the mattress. Her face ached from laughter. Her eyes stung from the salty tears. Her arms ached from being so spread apart.
She heard Jaz re-enter the room... she sensed her moving towards the bed she moaned under the gag a pitiful plea for release. But she got no response from Jaz . Silence.
She heard Jaz slurp her wine before placing the glass back on the side...
then she felt the tie around her fresh foot being un-done. Molly closed her eyes and sighed relief through her nose.
Then she felt her knee bend at the ankle, Jas positioned behind it. She attempted to push her toes backwards but they pushed against the wall which was Jas’s chest. Feeling a muscular forearm wrap around her ankle behind her heel her eyes shot open ...
“MPH?!”
Jas started rubbing the soft sole...
“Oh you thought we done?!...... “
“Who knows? Maybe I’m just getting started...” jas dug her nails into the soft fleshy sole skittering with intensity and speed...
“nnnNNNNMMPHHH” Molly began banging her head into the mattress..
10 minutes of nails to soles had Molly reeling.... noticing the crazed tone in her screams jas grabbed the foot, wrapping her hand around the arch and squeezing making the toes spread...
“Ok so... I think this goes something like...
this little piggy went to market...” she wiggles Mollys big toe before scraping the pad with a solo nail causing a shock to roll through Molly
“This little piggy stayyyedd home” repeating the process again - same result
“This little piggy had roast beef” next toe... less laughter but Molly tensed hard
“And this little piggy..” she paused “had non” rolling the toe between her index and thumb causing Molly to push to straighten her leg and exhale deeply through her nose
Jas smirked...
“And this little piggy......” onto the pinky toe... rolling it between finger and thumb causing an unmistakeable moan...
Jas tilted her head to the side
“Yes thiiiiiis LITTLE. PIGGY.” She rubbed the little toe with more pressure each time she punctuated her words
“MMMMMMMMM!!!”
“..... has got someone all hot and bothered?”
She continued to rub the pad of the pinky toe seemingly causing Molly to fall deeper into a pit of pleasure
“Well well Molly ... this IS quite something!!”
Mollys moaning continued as her hips slowly began to gyrate .... Jaz scoffed her laughter back... she had to keep up the facade. Clearly her throat she spoke patronisingly and sternly once more...
“So you like this huh??”
“mmhnnn” Molly agreed
“Turns you on?!”
“Mmmhmmm”
“Me playing with your toes huh? That’s all it takes! Really?!”
She rolled the pinky toe with extra vigour, wiggling the digit.
“MMMmmmmmm”
“You are pathetic!”
The verbal degradation took Mollys submissive nature to a whole new level. The orgasm she craved was building... her moaning turned to panting, her hips trying to grind into the mattress.
“Oh wow... is this actually happening?! Are you actually going to cum from this?!”
Mollys pleasure mixed with frustration boiled over grabbing handfuls of the bed sheet she was so close...
“MMMMHMMMMM!!!”
“No...” Jaz suddenly stopped “...no your not.”
Mollys fists beat the bed in sheer frustration as Jaz repositioned herself, ankle locking the loose foot once more....
her nails once again skittered over the wrinkly bare sole and Molly screamed mercy
“MMMMRRRKKYYY!!!!!PPPPHHHHSSSSS”
Jaz raised her voice slightly to calmly talk over her victim...
“Oh don’t worry bitch... “ Jas glanced to her phone...”we still got another 20 minutes!”

Realized I didn't comment on this chapter; this one was so good. Delivered so well on the setup from Chapter 1; masterful. I can only wait with baited breath for how you deliver on the setup from Chapter 3 (hint hint Chapter 4 in the works possibly XD)

any chance of a revival of this almost ignored work of genius? Also I would love a cross over with bellas world ;)

I did a ch3
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?311306-chalk-and-cheese-podcast-CH3-A-helping-hand

To be honest there is more to this story and it does tie into the Bella universe - you’ll see the Easter egg in c3. I’ve just never got around to polishing the story in a way I’m happy with

Well we can only hope you do have the chance at some point in the future. We will all be excited to see a continuation should you ever be able to provide one.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back