• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Characters known for or associated with tickling

AKF99

TMF Poster
What are some characters who are known for or associated with tickling? I'll start:

Elmo (for obvious reasons)
Mr. Tickle (Mr. Men)
The Tickle Monster (Josie Bissett)
SCP-999 (SCP)
The Tickler (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Fuutz (Tickle Monster arcade game)

Anyone know any more?

X-Men's Nightcrawler as the ler. He got Rogue, Phoenix II and Meggan in the comics. The tail was reportedly very effective.

Speaking of Rogue, she's the X-woman that got tickled the most in the comics. 'Crawler and Gambit tickled her ribs and she also had a slight ticklish reaction to Paint's mutant powers (Paint could manipulate skin pigment to give people temporary tattoos).

Last edited:
Rogue from the X-men comics is canonically ticklish from two different writers.

I'm a fan of mythical monsters and there's a few associated with tickling.

Shurale and Rusalka from Russian myth
Mahaha from Inuit myth
Tickle Monster in believe is a Slovak myth
The Mavka form the Ukraine
The Archura or Turkish myth

Those are just the ones I'm aware of. Many of these legends possibly share a common source as do most myths. The Shurale and I think it was the Archura would lure people into the woods to be tickled to death. More than one of these creatures were also shape shifters, so they retained some elements from their predecessors as they spread from culture to culture.

It doesn't happen often, but Nico Robin from One Piece has used her powers (she can create her limbs on nearly any surface, person, etc, hands and feet) to tickle others. She has tickled the One Piece crew (not Nami, sorry) on more than one occasion, and I believe she tickled another character once as well

The Rusalka, in Russian folklore, was a female water spirit who would lure men with her beauty and then either drown them or tickle them to death.

In Slavic folklore, the rusalka (plural: rusalki; Cyrillic: русалка, plural: русалки; Polish: rusałka, plural: rusałki) is a typically feminine entity, often malicious toward mankind and frequently associated with water.
Russian: лоскотуха, щекотуха, щекотунья; "tickler" or "she who tickles"

Nightgaunts (H.P.Lovecraft's dream monsters) tickle their victims on stomach with their tails.

Nightgaunts (H.P.Lovecraft's dream monsters) tickle their victims on stomach with their tails.
They have a bestiary entry in the "Call of Cthulhu" tabletop RPG. It includes the rules on their tickle attack. That makes CoC the only mainstream TTRPG I'm aware of that has rules on tickling.

Lekish

In the novel Teibele and Her Demon (1983) written by Isaac Bashevis, there is a strange tale one man told a woman he wanted to seduce:

“The greatest punishment in hell was tickling, Hurmizah said. There was a certain imp in hell by the name of Lekish. When Lekish tickled an adulteress on her soles or under the arms, her tormented laughter echoed all the way to the island of Madagascar.”

So beware, adulteresses, for Lekish acknowledges no safeword.

There's also Sloppy Moe from the Looney Tunes cartoons. First we get to see him tickle Injun Joe into submission in "Wagon Heels" and then he made a guest appearance in Tiny Toon Adventures as the dreaded criminal they call The Ticklepuss.

Attachments

• TicklepussTicklesPlucky.png
    TicklepussTicklesPlucky.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 4
  • sloppy_moe_tickles_injun_joe_by_maxiethefox2005_degbmry-fullview.jpg
    sloppy_moe_tickles_injun_joe_by_maxiethefox2005_degbmry-fullview.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back