• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charmed-Like Book

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Sorry for being gone so long. I know I said I was taking a break from TMF, but I didn't mean for it to be for that long. First, I didn't have phone/internet for about three weeks [nearly died of boredom, LOL] and then when I got internet back, my PC messed up. Just today got it back to simi-working order.

One thing good about being out of a phone and internet that long, I was forced to watch TV. I found a pretty good show, “Charmed”.

I am really into it, been watching it now for a few weeks. I looked on my Kindle [when I got internet back] and found the “Charmed” books on amazon, but was wondering if any of you know of any Charmed-like books that are maybe turned more to the erotic side.

I thought it was over. I thought that terrible thing in me had been purged a long time ago. But there it is again...there they are, staring at me through blue flickers, stupid, vacant, talent-less stares. Sucking at the moisture in my eyes, hiding in those long voids twixt electrons, more cunning and elusive than an addict's strange affliction, they are immutable, deathless, and vile, the Charmed Ones.

I thought it was over. I thought that terrible thing in me had been purged a long time ago. But there it is again...there they are, staring at me through blue flickers, stupid, vacant, talent-less stares. Sucking at the moisture in my eyes, hiding in those long voids twixt electrons, more cunning and elusive than an addict's strange affliction, they are immutable, deathless, and vile, the Charmed Ones.

I can't get a read on if you like the show or not. getting kind of a mixed signal reading your reply. but, I like it. just one thing I hate about it, it is on kind of early, so I don't watch every episode every morning [four episodes a morning starting @ 6]

Don't mind me, that's just something I wrote a long time ago when I was in the habit of watching that show in the mornings. I liked it without sound.

Don't mind me, that's just something I wrote a long time ago when I was in the habit of watching that show in the mornings. I liked it without sound.

Which is your favorite of the three witches?

As for me, the first one to draw me into the show was Page and then later Billy. Right now, I am just a little ways past the episode where they had to freeze Leo in order to save him [couldn't help but tear up a little at that moment]. That Aaron Spelling is really creative.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back