• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat GPT4 is an absolute disruptive technology

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’m on the paid version of ChatGPT and using ChatGPT 4. It’s $20 a month. I’ve used it to help me write business plans, review my bio, etc.

I downloaded the app today and installed it on my iPhone. I also created a quick shortcut to it, so I can invoke ChatGPT by holding the side button down to invoke “Siri” to open the ChatGTP app.

It’s mind-boggling to me to grasp the enormity of what this platform (and others surely to follow) will do to so many other industries. The voice chat alone runs laps around Siri and Alexa. The AI photo generation is rocking the modeling and photography world I’m sure.

If you want to talk about tickling (to a point - it’s highly censored) with a male or female voice, it’s very realistic, and rivals any natural voice reader. It may be the best. But that’s not really my point of this post.

What ChatGPT is today is incredible. But what it may look like 3-5 years from now is downright breathtaking and a little scary. Wait until it’s integrated in cars…. I own a self-driving car, and if the CEO of the company who built my car can put his massive ego aside for a second and integrates ChatGPT into the code, the possibilities are endless.

I’d love to hear other ChatGPT users voice in on this. This is a crazy time to be alive.

I have had a wonderful experience with it , I ask it to rewrite the plots of movies with changes.

There's a version 5 coming out that includes the ability to create your own GPTs using nothing but verbal prompts. That's what's most disruptive about it in my opinion - its ability to bridge the gap between normal human speech, and computer language. All the things that used to require technical knowledge and skill, will be able to be done by almost anyone.

It's going to change so many things, and it's going to happen FAST. The next 10 years are going to make the last hundred years feel like a thousand years.

I asked Chatgpt to do this

redo the plot of Star Wars with Luke aiming his torpedoes in the exhaust port and have absolutely nothing happen to the Death Star , then have Obi-wan,s spirit tell Luke what an idiot he is for thinking something like that would work.

As the climactic Battle of Yavin rages on, Luke Skywalker, piloting his X-Wing, makes a daring run at the Death Star. He takes careful aim, and with a deep breath, releases his torpedoes into the exhaust port. But, rather than the vessel exploding in a display of power and victory, nothing happens.

The Death Star remains intact, floating ominously in space. A stunned silence sweeps over the Rebel Alliance. Luke, his heart sinking, is left baffled in his cockpit. An ethereal voice then echoes in his mind, the spirit of his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Luke," he says, a hint of exasperation in his voice, "Did you seriously believe a shot into an exhaust port would cause a catastrophic failure? That's not how any of this works."

Luke is left to reflect, not just on his failed plan, but on the reality that even in the face of overwhelming odds, not all desperate plans can lead to miraculous victories. A new strategy is needed, and the fight against the Empire continues.

I swear I’m not imagining this. The voices are so lifelike, the may say “um..” or slightly stammer over a word. I think you can even hear them take breaths as they speak. The inflections are so real.

Here is another one I asked it to do

do a movie scene from interview with a vampire as though dr Seuss and Anne rice had collaborated on it

(Interior of the elegant townhouse, Louis and Lestat sit across from each other. A 'Seussian' twist is given to the dialogue. The scene is now more whimsical, with a touch of playful rhymes and fantastical elements.)

LOUIS: (In a rhyming, whimsical tone) "Lestat, my dear, you’re quite the bat. You drink red juice from this and that!"

LESTAT: (Laughs, responding in kind) "Louis, my boy, don't be so coy. This 'red juice', as you say, brings me joy!"

LOUIS: "But it’s people, Lestat, can't you see? It's not like drinking tea from a tree!"

LESTAT: "People, cattle, what's the prattle? They're just part of night's natural battle."

LOUIS: "I wish to be free, under the sun's spree. Not hiding, not sliding, just... me."

LESTAT: "Oh Louis, you dreamer, you silly schemer. The sun's light is not what it seems, sir. It will burn, it will churn, and leave us in an urn!"

LOUIS: "I cannot bear this eternal night, Lestat, it just doesn't feel right."

LESTAT: "Night or day, it's all in play. We're creatures of the shadows, that's the vampire's way."

I must be the only one that's wary of AI and the downsides it brings to society. Everyone else is so excited and embracing it with open arms. Y'all see a new tool to learn and create and help with business plans, etc. I see thousands on the unemployment lines.

Every day these AI software programs learn and become more and more advanced. Their art gets better, their writing gets better. They are predicting the stock market and making financial decisions that have lifelong experts baffled. Hell, one company even made AI their official CEO. I get it. New technology is cool. This is 'cool'.

But think about all the people that are going to lose their jobs to this technology. And there are no plans to help or support these people either. The Titans of industry, engineers and creators, and politicians that are demanding this technology be developed faster have offered no plans to help those displaced by this technology. I know you're all saying to yourselves "it'll never happen! We'll be okay! We'll be fine!" Look around! It's already starting! Slowly but surely.

Freelance writers are starting to lose their jobs/work to generative AI, graphic designers, marketing, etc. And who knows what other jobs are next? There's a whole list online if you Google it. This "cool" technology is replacing humanity.

Sigh...it's disturbing me how A.I. is becoming more and more prevelant in our society.

I'm very worried corporations are going to start mass layoffs and replacing people with A.I.

Also A.I. photo / art generater steal copyrighted content and that might end up as a legal battle in the future in the USA.

Sigh...it's disturbing me how A.I. is becoming more and more prevelant in our society.

I'm very worried corporations are going to start mass layoffs and replacing people with A.I.

Also A.I. photo / art generater steal copyrighted content and that might end up as a legal battle in the future in the USA.

It's already happening. Slowly but surely. China has been working on androids that they say will revolutionize our technology and change society within the next 2 years.

AI is starting to take jobs away from freelance writers and artists. And once androids are developed you can say goodbye to counter service workers and most factory workers.

They keep assuring us "everything will be fine, humans are necessary", but they are the 1%. Unemployment will go through the roof. There may be a correction period in the future, but when these technologies really take off in society, it's going to be a rough several years.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back