• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat Room user manual - logging text to a file

Phineas

1st Level Orange Feather
The chat manual mentions that an option might be available soon to log a chat transcript to a text file. I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but an applet is under NO circumstances allowed to touch the file system of the computer it's running on in any way, shape, or form - that means no creating, reading, or writing text files. Any text logging can be server-side only, which makes it a bit awkward for the users to access them. :D

Maybe you guys know something about the software I don't, but I just thought I'd mention this.

What the feature will accomplish is taking the server-side logfile and print it out to a newly opened html page dynamically via "echo" commands and a while-do loop. until now, however, the applet refuses a clean pull from the server and does quite interesting things to your browser when this function is caled. The meaty sounds when the computer comes to a grinding halt are quite amusing. As soon as the issue is fixed, the transcript function will be available.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back