• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ChatGPT Was Nice While It Lasted

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Through some careful wording over the months I've been able to get Chatbot to write some really great tickling about fictional characters. However, it seems they finally adjusted their algorithm to dissuade any tickling story. Even if you're clever and don't use the T-word anywhere in your request to get it to write a story about something that would tickle it shuts it down and quotes tickling being the reason. If asked why it states that their policy was adjusted to avoid sensitive and potentially uncomfortable material. Sigh, I'll miss it, I had quite the fictional universe of characters going with their own idiosyncrasies and everything.

I can always write my own material; however, it was kind of cool having it spontaneously created based on the scenario I wanted with a little word finagling. Those days are over now. To all good things there must come an end.

Midnight

Does it shut down for other BDSM material?

I can't say, I haven't asked it to write anything overt that wasn't related to tickling either directly or indirectly. I imagine overt BDSM would at the least be refused and at most red-fonted as inappropriate and putting you on notice.

Midnight

ChatGPT sucks. It's taking jobs from writers now because corporations would rather pay for service from a machine than a real-life human.

Anyway, you don't need a machine to do your writing for you.

Wooooh there. Let me clarify: I am not talking about writing anything for profit. I am not talking about publishing any work under my name written by ChatGPT. Everything I've ever written on the TMF was well over a decade before AI became a thing. What I am talking about is that there's something exciting about building up a number of data points for the fantasy scenario I want to create and then getting that element of spontaneity in how it's presented. I can write my own material, have written my own material, and something new after all these years is intriguing. Or at least it was; now it's not an option.

I'm glad it's still working for Toesheldback but the bot is very steadfast in not wanting to participate for me at this point, so I guess it's moot. Nevertheless, I hope I've clarified what I'm doing here and that I wasn't seeking to replace anyone's paid work. This is the level of fan-faction and not something so dramatic as replacing people's jobs, which of course I wouldn't want to see.

Wooooh there. Let me clarify: I am not talking about writing anything for profit. I am not talking about publishing any work under my name written by ChatGPT. Everything I've ever written on the TMF was well over a decade before AI became a thing. What I am talking about is that there's something exciting about building up a number of data points for the fantasy scenario I want to create and then getting that element of spontaneity in how it's presented. I can write my own material, have written my own material, and something new after all these years is intriguing. Or at least it was; now it's not an option.

I'm glad it's still working for Toesheldback but the bot is very steadfast in not wanting to participate for me at this point, so I guess it's moot. Nevertheless, I hope I've clarified what I'm doing here and that I wasn't seeking to replace anyone's paid work. This is the level of fan-faction and not something so dramatic as replacing people's jobs, which of course I wouldn't want to see.

Hello. I feel like you were responding to my comment but quoted TKL_M28. A little confused but I will go with it. I am glad to hear that you write and create your own work. I have 1000x more respect for an author that sits down and takes the time to think, brainstorm, type out, write, proofread, rework, and then post or publish THEIR OWN WORK over someone who has never written or created anything themselves who uses one of these AI generating tools to write or create either a fetish story or artwork based off of a short descriptive prompt typed in by the user. Then they have the nerve to post the story under their own name acting like they wrote it. Disgraceful.

With that being said, I can see the appeal behind playing around with these AI tools and seeing what they can create based off of a prompt or instructions given. I won't lie, if I knew how to access them without paying anything (haven't really researched), I might try it myself. But I wouldn't publish any of the stories until I at least finished writing some of my own and published them first. No one likes a hypocrite.

Also, I wasn't referring to you specifically trying to make a profit off of AI creations or trying to replace anyone's paid work. What I was referring to is that if you go on Google and do a little research on what I typed (I am not trying to make that sound rude or patronizing. Google the issue. It is becoming a problem), you will see that a lot of people who are freelance writers or pick up extra work writing for companies, businesses, etc. are starting to lose their workloads, get less work, and end up being laid off or have their services discontinued altogether because more and more companies and businesses are starting to turn to AI programs and software such as ChatGPT to basically do what these people are doing. To type up product or business reviews or write short excerpts for them. That way they don't have to worry about paying anyone a fee or a certain amount of money. They can pay a small fee for use of this AI software and lay off tons of their human writers.

And if you think its bad now, wait until this AI software becomes more advanced. Wait until Elon Musk or China or one of these other companies rushing to be the first ones to build functional androids is successful and starts commercially selling androids to businesses, corporations, the public, etc. You think unemployment is bad now, its going to be 100x worse, worldwide! If you guys seriously don't think corporations would fire most of their human employees in seconds and replace them with androids to save a quick buck you're all crazy. Many of you may point fingers and accuse me of "conspiracy theories" or "fear-mongering", but look closer. Its happening before our very eyes. I guarantee by 2030, there will be a functional humanoid android model being sold on the market. AI software such as ChatGPT will be capable of unspeakable things.

Scary times ahead.

And if you think its bad now, wait until this AI software becomes more advanced. Wait until Elon Musk or China or one of these other companies rushing to be the first ones to build functional androids is successful and starts commercially selling androids to businesses, corporations, the public, etc. You think unemployment is bad now, its going to be 100x worse, worldwide! If you guys seriously don't think corporations would fire most of their human employees in seconds and replace them with androids to save a quick buck you're all crazy. Many of you may point fingers and accuse me of "conspiracy theories" or "fear-mongering", but look closer. Its happening before our very eyes. I guarantee by 2030, there will be a functional humanoid android model being sold on the market. AI software such as ChatGPT will be capable of unspeakable things.
Scary times ahead.

I conflated the two posts and assumed the one above yours was pointing his comment at the original post in a derogatory fashion. I shouldn't have assumed, that was irresponsible and only gets one in into troubled waters. I apologize to him and you for mistaking the tone intended.

I hear you completely on the scary times ahead. I support a module of the Enterprise System for my corporation. I've experimented with ChatGPT with complex questions on the system and received back detailed answers in basic terms. I realize it's only a matter of time before middle class white collar jobs, like mine, are outsourced to AI. Companies are actively pursuing it and investing in it. It's not something that might happen; it's going to happen. I've always relied on my specialization for professional employment the past two decades; I have no idea what I'll do what that day comes. A service-based economy just doesn't work for the American market. Who will be left with the middle class jobs to buy the low paying services that cannot (yet) be outsourced?

Back to the fun subject, I'd enjoyed using the bot as it's the closest thing to a holodeck my generation is going to get to see. You get to plug in your scenario with as much detail as you want and get back a spontaneous response. There's not a lot new under the sun after being in this fetish for so long so it was nice to have the interaction. I understand why certain subjects need to be shut down; however, I've never understood why the purity police have to come for anything that thing might be related to a fetish that isn't involving harming anyone or breaking any laws. So the change in policy by OpenAI is frustrating, but not wholly unexpected, and will sadly be applied to future technologies that could bring happiness to people living in a small percentage of the population otherwise.

Through some careful wording over the months I've been able to get Chatbot to write some really great tickling about fictional characters. However, it seems they finally adjusted their algorithm to dissuade any tickling story. Even if you're clever and don't use the T-word anywhere in your request to get it to write a story about something that would tickle it shuts it down and quotes tickling being the reason. If asked why it states that their policy was adjusted to avoid sensitive and potentially uncomfortable material. Sigh, I'll miss it, I had quite the fictional universe of characters going with their own idiosyncrasies and everything.

I can always write my own material; however, it was kind of cool having it spontaneously created based on the scenario I wanted with a little word finagling. Those days are over now. To all good things there must come an end.

Midnight

I'd suggest looking into character.ai

They have an app that's very handy

AI is better than most current writers.

Doubt it. AI lacks emotion and the writing can be straightforward and bland. I've read some of the AI tickling stories posted on this forum and they're a hot mess compared to some of the seasoned writers of this forum. And anyway your entire statement is irrelevant because AI is using writers' works as a basis to write its own stuff. Basically stealing other people's fictions and works of art, blending them up, creating its "own thing" and then some human who did next to nothing is taking it and slapping their name on it. But someone somewhere took time to write what this AI technology is basing its own work off of.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back