• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Check out this dude's dating advice

BellyFan

TMF Regular
This may just be me, but I think he makes some good points. Those same points, again, and again, and again, and again.

The Problem with Girls and what they should do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9io9Gzmr7P4

Just to be clear, I'm being 100% Sarcastic

One of my friends showed this to me the other day, and I've been showing this to all my female friends ever since.

I saw the title of the youtube video and I knew exactly who this was before even clicking on it. As hard as this may be to believe, the guy in the video is in his mid-20s.

Now to be fair, this guy is autistic. But still, this guy is really just a piece of shit.

I found out about him from the Drunken Peasants Podcast. They starting covering his videos last year, but have since stopped due to current legal troubles that this guy is going through. Which is unfortunate, because he was one of my favorite topics for them to talk about, but I don't blame them for not wanting to cover him anymore.

Their wiki page about him pretty much covers everything
http://drunken-peasants-podcast.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beast

And just to be clear, The Peasants didn't leak his personal info. He got doxxed a while back. Before they even began covering him.

Wow, I thought he was like 16 or something.

So I binged on his videos, and I don't even know where to begin. I kinda feel bad for him, because he's basically not going anywhere in life, and is just lonely. But his personalty, which he considers amazing, makes me lose sympathy for him.

He wants women to have the lowest standards possible when it comes to dating, while he wants to maintain his own high standards and only date women that are hot. To him it doesn't matter if a guy is ugly, boring, and doesn't have anything in common with a girl, the girl needs to just be with him because he's "nice".

He thinks he's a gangsta because he wears baggy clothes, but is oblivious to the fact that he has to wear large baggy clothes because he's fat.

He thinks people are too lazy in the summer. And just by looking at him, I don't think he has any room to tell anyone how to be active. And he has the nerve to stuff his face with a hotdog while talking about that.

He thinks stores should just make larger clothes so that he can wear them, and he refuses to do anything about his weight. It's basically the same logic he uses with women. "Nothing is my fault, everything is their fault, they need to change"

And I cringed when I watched him try to sing/rap.

And these are just the tip of the iceberg.

Basically, he's a hypocritical, obnoxious, judgmental douchebag, and is just a bitter mean spirited person all around. All he does is make generalizations, and as far as I'm concerned, being alone is all he deserves.

I know a guy who is constantly sending people clips like this one. I used to wonder why he would think that anybody would be interested in seeing such horrendous behavior, but then I realized the guy had some serious self esteem issues. So, he would send videos like this one, in order to make himself look better by comparison. In effect he was saying, "Hey, you might think I'M a douchebag, but take a look at THIS guy! Guess I don't look so bad now, eh?

My favorite part is the birdhouse in the back.

In some of his others videos, because of where he's sitting, you can see a random red sticker thing on his wall, and a Gigantic Hole in the wall

xxxxxxxefefrfeedfsds.jpg

I know a guy who is constantly sending people clips like this one. I used to wonder why he would think that anybody would be interested in seeing such horrendous behavior, but then I realized the guy had some serious self esteem issues. So, he would send videos like this one, in order to make himself look better by comparison. In effect he was saying, "Hey, you might think I'M a douchebag, but take a look at THIS guy! Guess I don't look so bad now, eh?

Well the guy who sent me this doesn't fall into that category. He's doing pretty good for himself. With him, he just loves seeing people react to funny/crazy things. He's the one that showed me and some of my other friends, 2 Girls 1 Cup back when we were in high school lol. Along with other shock videos like, 2 Kids in a Sandbox, 1 Guy 1 Jar, 1 Guy 1 Screwdriver, etc.

But I do get what you're saying.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back