• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheer up tickles (M/F, F/M)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
This happened earlier and I thought it was a cute story to share.

K wasn’t feeling well, as as many of you know I haven’t felt great for a while either. We’re both just kind of relaxing today in matching couple’s pajamas which are super comfy. I decided to take my shot, because there have been times when she has fun being tickled.

“Trust me?” I asked her.

“Yeah, what are you going to do?” She replied.”

“Do you trust me or not?” Came my reply, with a playfully offended tone.

“Okay, yeah.” She said.

“Alright, close your eyes, and stretch your arms over your head and just breathe.” I told her.

She gave me a slight look, as if she suspected something, but then did as I said. I let her take a few breaths and relax, then started in on her underarms through the soft material of her top. I didn’t get an immediate reaction because I think she was fighting it.

But then there was a little “tch…” and she began to squirm, trying to keep from laughing. She kept her arms up, squirming her eyes squeezed shut, and finally the cutest giggles bubbled up out of her as she pulled her arms down to her sides.

I stopped, and she opened her eyes smiling. I explained to her how that releases endorphins etc. Then asked if she wanted more. She nodded, then tried putting her arms up, only to pull them back down immediately and giggle.

“Wow I didn’t even touch you yet. Is it better when you close your eyes and don’t see me coming?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She answered and closed her eyes, putting her arms up again.

Like the first time, I let her relax, and got her underarms with the gentle skittering with my fingertips. Immediately she began squirming and giggling. Her arms went back to her sides, but this time she left me enough room to tickle her. I kept it up for a few more seconds, her bubbly giggles were super cute!

We talked a little more, she admitted to it being fun, and it felt good. Then out of nowhere, her hands shot out getting me under my arms. I laughed and jerked away, exaggerating my reaction a little and it broke into a back and forth tickle fight with us laughing and attacking each other.

It ended with her pulling me into a big hug with my head on her chest. Her heart was racing faster than usual and she had the cutest smile. I’m definitely going to do this more often.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back