• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland Lee Seeking Sensual Ler

NWIBOY

TMF Expert
Chicago Lee Seeking Lers

Good morning everyone!

After more than a few years of lurking around, I've decided to finally put my fetish out there. As a 30 year old straight man myself, erotic and sexual tickling is definitely a big turn on for me. I'm the type of potential ticklee that enjoys the thought of being tightly bound and entirely naked. Not looking for real tickle torture, but more or less sensual and sexual tickling with feathers or other light tickling devices to make me squirm, but not lose my mind. I should also mention that my nipples are very sensitive and react well to stimulation. More or less I would enjoy being toyed with rather than tortured, and may be open to a 2-on-1 scenario as well. I am also curious if there are any Chicagoland fetish studios that did anything with this sort of thing?

So, I'll just leave this out there and see where the conversations lead. I'm located in the Chicagoland area myself, and am open to M/M, MM/M, and MMM/M.

What I wouldn't do to put myself in her shoes...

Attachments

• (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=U0V04rPdcAvRcDbW)2.jpg
    (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=U0V04rPdcAvRcDbW)2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back