• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claudia Schiffer

Capone

TMF Poster
This is old info but i read that Claudia Schiffer had ticklish feet and was tickled in a sawing-in-half trick with her ex David Copperfield. I was just wondering if anyone ever seen this or is it just something people have heard about? If anyone has actually seen this, please let me know how i could get footage of this.
Also, does anyone know of any websites where they actually have clips of magic show tickling, i know about Turtleboy's site but it hasn't been updated for a long time (too bad, great site!!!)
Thanks

To be honest, I'm not so sure of the authenticity of these accounts, though I did include them on the celeb list....the main reason is I am inclined to believe at least one of the stories was because it was reported by Haltickling (the story of backstage after a David Copperfield show....it seems unlikely and very daring and the kind of story I usually doubt, but like I said Haltickling reported it.......perhaps he could shed some light on this). As far as the magic trick scene, this info was posted by a TMF member, Chris, who had a post about German celebs. Verona Feldbusch (one of my all time faves) and Kati Witt was reported on the same post. I don't know if "Chris" continued to post, and it would kill me to learn that the Verona quote is a fabrication...however, it has crossed my mind that it could be bullshit because of a certain phrase he used in all three of the "confessions"....it made me a slight bit skeptical......but not enough to not include it on my list....call it wishful thinking! Anyhow, I'd love to hear more about Claudia...or Verona!!!!

I had listed her as being tickled YEARS ago in my Tickling in the Media list. The report was that she was tickled by a stagehand at a concert Copperfield was doing in Philly. The only reason I listed it was that this stagehand was a good friend of mine and a reliable source.

What happened was that there was a line of people getting food on the buffet table backstage and he walked passed her and poked her ribs. She reacted in a very ticklish manner. It started a long time obsession with her LOL.

The same stage hand also was helping Nancy Kerrigan on with her skate and tickled her foot. She not only reacted very violently but got very pissed off at him. So there's another to add to your list. I had completely forgotten that one. Maybe I need a little truth serum to help me remember some of these first hand accounts.

Max

Thank you, Mr. Speer, for clearing that up for me!!! Knowing it comes from you totally has erased all doubt and now I finally believe 100% that that girl is T-I-C-K-L-I-S-H!!!! I've seen her in person once (I was a cater waiter at this party she was at) and she looks twenty times more stunning in person.....really tall!

Feet?

How ticklish were her soles When she was tickled? How did she laugh? What shoe size is she anyway?

Space-marine said:
How ticklish were her soles When she was tickled? How did she laugh? What shoe size is she anyway?

Calm down Sparky. He tickled her ribs. :)

I don't know anything about the other girl. I'm not a foot fan so I don't ask those kind of questions.

Max :firedevil

Capone said:
This is old info but i read that Claudia Schiffer had ticklish feet and was tickled in a sawing-in-half trick with her ex David Copperfield. I was just wondering if anyone ever seen this or is it just something people have heard about? If anyone has actually seen this, please let me know how i could get footage of this.
Also, does anyone know of any websites where they actually have clips of magic show tickling, i know about Turtleboy's site but it hasn't been updated for a long time (too bad, great site!!!)
Thanks

All those sawed in half magic tricks arent the womans actual feet sticking out. i saw a special on how they do that trick.

MaxSpeer said:
Calm down Sparky. He tickled her ribs. :)

I don't know anything about the other girl. I'm not a foot fan so I don't ask those kind of questions.

I'm referring to the saw the box in half trick.

Space-marine said:
I'm referring to the saw the box in half trick.

I have worked with illusionists in the past and I have to say that "Maniac" is right. They usually use mechanical or (with the cheaper shows) dummy feet sticking out the other end. There's never a real person in that side unless it's a specially constructed box where 2 people are used. In that case, the person who plays the bottom half will not be ticklish on her feet if they do the "tickle test" otherwise it's gonna give it awy. You would hear a 2nd person laughing from the inside.

As much as I would like to think that the girl was disembowled and her other half was actually separated from her upper half, walked across the stage, then tickled, causing the upper half to laugh, sadly, it's a trick.

I would love to see Claudia getting tickled.....

At least she has a very devilish expression on her face when she GIVES the tickling... I have posted a mainstream clip from a movie where she is tickling some guy. I am not into f/m but she is a hell of a tickler... :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back