• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale Search Results

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
What is happening with the Clips4Sale website? Until a few years ago you could search for any term and sort studios and clips by date and go right up to the oldest studio. They later removed that feature and it shows you limited search results, which meant that you couldn't go back to the older pages. The search results itself are inconsistent with a lot of clips missing.

Last edited:
From what I can see, a lot of producers had their content removed due to the tightening of consent restrictions and required paperwork. Depending on who you're looking for, that may be the reason. Even I had to take down my clips of Roxy because they rejected her consent form due to her signing it with a different name than was on her ID.

It does bug me that it's harder/impossible to get to the pages that list the top 50 studios in each genre, though. Seems like every time they revise their page layouts we lose stuff.

Seems like every time they revise their page layouts we lose stuff.
And it's not just with clips4sale. Every time there's a computer update whether it be this industry or another something always gets messed up, taken away or something somehow goes wrong. There's definitely a good and bad side to updates.

Also since the last clips4sale update I've had problems with the search function within each store. Like I type in a model's name and it only registers some of the letters unless I type very slow. Does anybody else have that problem?

From what I can see, a lot of producers had their content removed due to the tightening of consent restrictions and required paperwork. Depending on who you're looking for, that may be the reason. Even I had to take down my clips of Roxy because they rejected her consent form due to her signing it with a different name than was on her ID.

It does bug me that it's harder/impossible to get to the pages that list the top 50 studios in each genre, though. Seems like every time they revise their page layouts we lose stuff.
I'm in the same situation as you. The model got married and had her old identity document with her old surname, and on the contract (consent form) she wanted her new surname. I had to explain to the compliance department at clips4sale that the girl got married and changed her family name to her husband's. The only thing that matched was her date of birth and ID number.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back