• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clocks

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Not the Coldplay song....

A reminder to UK folk - Don't forget that the clocks go back tonight - you can stay on TMF an hour longer as a result :)

I understand that the clocks don't change in other countries on the same dates necessarily and also that when Russia changes its clocks on Sunday, it will be for the final time - they will be adopting Winter hours permanently

Anyone ever had a terrible situation arise after having forgotten to change their clocks?

Here in the USA, we don't change the clocks until next Sunday, November 2nd.
Some old electronic devices are programmed to change them today, so they will show the wrong time for a week. :eek:

Here in the USA, we don't change the clocks until next Sunday, November 2nd.
Some old electronic devices are programmed to change them today, so they will show the wrong time for a week. :eek:

Haha! That's interesting - did USA change the date of the clocks changing then? or are these devices just programmed to the time zones of where they were manufactured or something?

I am never sure if my iphone will change itself overnight (the official time to put the clock back is 2am I think) so it's a good job it's done on a weekend otherwise I'd be worried about oversleeping before work.

I wish they would just leave the clocks alone, somewhere mid way between winter and summer settings.
A lot of people would find this a problem.
During the second world war in the UK the system was set to double summer time to help the farmers.
No i was not there there lol despite what some folk may say :blaugh:

Haha! That's interesting - did USA change the date of the clocks changing then? or are these devices just programmed to the time zones of where they were manufactured or something?

I am never sure if my iphone will change itself overnight (the official time to put the clock back is 2am I think) so it's a good job it's done on a weekend otherwise I'd be worried about oversleeping before work.
Yes, the date to set clocks back in the Autumn used to be at 2am on the last Sunday in October and now it is on 2am on the first Sunday in November.

I had a grandfather who was a farmer and he used to call it "Crazy Time".

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back