• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Armpit Fetish Tickling Story

NetherCat

College Story

This is an armpit fetish tickling made by Nether Cat. It is a work of fiction, but the character Audrey is based off of a real friend I had. Hope everyone who reads this enjoys!

It was a warm summer day in the Philippines like it always was, and the air conditioning worked in the college classroom of the University where I was attending. While half-heartedly listening to the teacher’s lecture I tiredly looked over to my other classmates. It was the final subject of the day, and all of us were just anticipating for it to end. As my eyes scanned the classroom, I met the eyes of my friend Audrey. She smiled at me and gave me a little nod before facing forward again towards the professor. It was a small gesture, but it was enough to make me smile and give me energy to pay attention to the lecture. Audrey was a recent friend I made. Having an interest in dancing, I joined the small dance crew we had for our course. As you may have already guessed, my new found friend was one of the members. She was graceful and was in great shape. You could tell even when she was wearing her uniform. Not only that, but she was very kind. Easy to get along with. I guess that’s why we became fast friends. Not only that, we just recently found out we were neighbors. I was new in town, so I hadn’t really met the people who lived near my house. It was a great surprise when I found out she lived just across the street.

Even though I tried my best to maintain my focus in class, I found my eyes would always somehow wander towards Audrey. She had long black hair, and slightly tanned skin. She wore a loose-fitting uniform but she was by no means skinny. She was a dancer so her body was pretty toned. I watched a drop of sweat come down her face slowly. Without missing a beat, Audrey wiped it off and decided to tie her hair. At that moment, I was just at the right angle. As her elbows pointed upwards, the opening of her sleeve came into view. I could see her armpit directly, hollowing and stretching as she tied her hair. There was a slight sheen of sweat that coated it and not a single strand of hair to be seen. Being a person with an armpit fetish, that turned me on a lot. The skin was so white, as if it had never been exposed to the sun before. I felt the blood rush to my crotch and I thought to myself immediately that I wanted to touch it. I suddenly felt wide awake and I adjusted the way I sat so that my erection wouldn’t show through my uniform. I couldn’t pay attention to the lecture anymore after that. All I could think about was the first time I had ever seen Audrey’s perfect armpit.

After the lecture, the teacher finally dismissed the class. It was about time; everybody was tired from the sweltering heat. I walked over to Audrey.

“Finally, class is over.” Said Audrey. “Are you ready for practice?” She asked in a cute but excited tone.

I gave her a warm smile and said
“Of course. I’ve been looking forward to it all day.”

We changed out of our uniforms and into more comfortable clothing. I had on some jogging pants and a T shirt. Audrey decided to go with some legging shorts and a hoodie that she kept unzipped. Underneath it, I could see she had on a tank top. I wished she would take off her hoodie, but I already knew she never really does that.

We stretched and warmed up until our choreographer Aron arrived. We would be learning a new choreography today that we would perform for an upcoming competition.

“Okay, everyone together” Aron said loudly.

With that, all the members present lined up closer so that we would hear what our Choreographer had to say.

“This upcoming competition, we should go all out and try to win it. Especially since some of the seniors here will be graduating this year, let’s give them a great memory before they leave.” Exclaimed Aron.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Of course, we had fire in our hearts. Everyone present loved to dance, and we were a closely knit crew. With that said, we all shared the same consensus and the drive to win.

“For the opening part, it will be a solo of 2 people. Audrey is the best dancer in terms of females, and she’ll need a partner that will match her height. Audrey, pick one of the male members who you think you’ll be able to do well with.” Said the young choreographer.

Audrey looked around with a pondering expression. It took her a while to look around until her eyes focused on me.

“I think Nether would do a good job. He’s slightly taller than me, and we have good chemistry when we dance together.” Declared Audrey.

My heart skipped a beat when she said those words. Of course, I was hoping to dance up close and personal with Audrey, but I didn’t keep my hopes up since I was fairly new to the crew. I felt extremely lucky. With that, I was chosen as Audrey’s partner.

The dance started off with me standing behind Audrey the first step was for me to raise her right arm and to use the same hand to stroke down her arm all the way through her armpit area. When I found out, I knew lady luck was smiling down upon me. The thought of caressing Audrey’s underarm area with only a thin layer of cloth in between was maddening.
So I did as I was told to do. In an elegant manner I took hold of Audrey’s small right hand and gently raised it to the sky. After wards I let go, with my fingers and gently went down to her elbow making sure to gently keep contact with her arm using my fingers. As the music went on, I continued down her arm and went straight into her armpit. I felt Audrey flinch as I did. “Is she ticklish here?” I thought to myself. I found it very cute. If that was the case then I definitely wanted to tickle her there for as long as she could handle it.

We went through the motion a couple more times. In my head I praised the choreographer for allowing me to endlessly caress Audrey’s armpit with every repetition we did. It took a while before we got the movement in a way where Aron was satisfied and then we took a break.

I was sweating like crazy. Not because the dance was difficult, but because I was trying to suppress my urges and emotions. I had to stand close to Audrey so if I ended up getting an erection, she would feel it behind her for sure. It was mentally taxing yet the feeling was so rewarding. Suddenly Audrey pulled me to the side.

“What am I gonna do Nether?” Audrey said worriedly. “I’m so ticklish under my armpit it’s unbelievable. I can’t get used to it no matter how many times we repeated.”

This remark piqued my interest. As I thought she really was ticklish… and even though the sleeve of her hoodie prevented the direct contact.

“You have to endure it Audrey! It’ll be obvious if I don’t do it properly. We’ll lose the emotion of the dance and we’re trying to win this thing! You can do this.” I encouraged her. Of course, I knew even if I was to ease up a bit, not many people would notice. This however was not something I wanted to do, and I definitely wanted Audrey to know that I was determined to do this “Properly”.

Looking at my determination, Audrey seemed to have lit a fire in her.

“You’re right! We’re trying to win this. I can’t hold back our crew just because I’m ticklish.” She said.
She really was a kind person. I loved this about her. Knowing that she’s super ticklish under her armpits though, I wanted to touch it directly oh so badly. I thought to myself on how I was going to convince her to remove her hoodie. It was then that it dawned onto me.

About a week ago before we even had a choreography, we decided to choose our performance outfits. I went through a great deal of effort to set things up and convince the crew that we should have a bit of a modern “Street style” type of performance outfit since hip hop was going to be our main event. I showed them many dance performance videos and managed to convince them that the females could wear black bras and camo pants with combat boots while the males wore the exact same thing except with black t- shirts. I was quite proud because I knew the armpit exposures would be excellent.

Due to this situation, I knew I could convince Audrey to take off her hoodie for good during practice.

“Audrey!” I called out.

She turned with a surprised expression and came back closer to me.

“I just realized the girl’s performance outfits are all sleeveless.” I told her.

Audrey’s eyes went wide as she realized the skin of her ticklish hollows would be out and completely vulnerable during the performance.

“Oh no… How am I gonna perform properly… I can hardly stand it with my sleeves!” she worriedly exclaimed.

I put my hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

“It’s okay.” I reassured her. “You just have to practice. We have many months to go, I’m sure you can get it by then. For now, just take off your hoodie. It’s probably better to practice it with direct exposure starting from now until the performance. What do you think?” I asked.

She thought about it for a moment and then said.

“You’re right. It’ll bring more problems if I’m not used to it by the time of the competition. The earlier I face it, the better.”

With that, Audrey removed her hoodie revealing a black Cami tank top underneath. Her beautiful succulent arms finally revealed and her unbelievably sensitive armpits were now vulnerable to my touch all through rehearsal. I was heated just thinking about it.

Since our break was over, we went onto do that beginning part one more time. With that I raised Audrey’s bare arm straight above her head. I took a moment to look closely at her armpit. There was a a coat of sweat that made her armpits glisten a little. There was a slightly sour scent which was natural since we had gone through the entire school day in the sweltering heat. It was more impressive actually that the scent wasn’t very strong. There was also a mix of the scent of powder. If she was able to shower, I’m sure she would have such a refreshing smell. There were a few lines in her hollow, but they were hardly visible when the skin was taut. Just like the way I did earlier I let go of her hand and let my fingers travel down to her elbow. It was the first time I touched her bare skin. Oh, how I wanted to just go straight down into her armpit but I had to be patient. If I made my excitement to obvious, I might be labeled as a pervert taking my chances. From her elbow my fingers glided to her upper arm steadily. I felt Audrey become more tense as did I. The excitement was driving me crazy. It hadn’t felt so slow before but right now it seemed like time had come to a halt. Was the music always this slow? I kept my eyes on her exposed underarm and Audrey’s eyes were understandably shut tightly. I breathed in so I could take in her scent even more and I questioned the reason as to why I had such a rare fetish… but at the same time I felt extremely lucky because if I didn’t, this situation wouldn’t nearly be as special to me. At long last, my fingers entered Audrey’s armpit and the softness was indescribable. She had just the right amount of fat in her armpit to make it feel as tender and soft as a memory foam pillow. Not only that but the skin itself was unbelievably smooth. Not a single strand of hair could be found on the clean skin. The sweat only made it softer. Immediately Audrey fell to the floor laughing hard. I looked at my hand discreetly and resisted the urge to put it to my face. After a great deal of self-control snapped myself out of it and helped Audrey back onto her feet.

“Wow that tickled SO much!” Audrey said with a surprised look on her face. “I didn’t think it would tickle that much!”

Aron gave a slightly annoyed look and just said she’ll have to get used to it by the time of the competition and that we would move on to the next part before our practice ended.

The next part of our solo (Because that intro had actually only been a couple seconds long) was a bit of a tango to a hip-hop style beat.

“Take her left hand and hold it in yours with your palm facing up, Nether” instructed Aron. “As the guy you’ll be leading her into this tango. Audrey, take your left hand and put it on his shoulder. Make sure to keep that elbow up. Otherwise, it will look sloppy.”

Audrey did as she was told. Of course, Audrey could most likely do this dance very easily if she wasn’t so ticklish. She had done many more intricate choreographies than this one. It was as Aron said, Audrey was the best dancer among the females. This wasn’t a small feat. Instinctively, I put my hand on Audrey’s waist. Aron frowned.

“No Nether, you don’t put your hand on her waist. You only do that in a waltz. This is a tango. Bring your hand up higher. Pretty much at her armpit. Bring your elbow up too right under hers.” Explained Aron.

I almost gasped in disbelief at my luck. I thought in my head “Thank you Aron, you will forever be my idol.”. As I looked at Audrey though, her eyes were wide with worry. Her expression made me hesitate. I put my hand on her side right before it touched her succulent exposed hollow. She gave a sigh of relief, but Aron wasn’t satisfied.

“No, really shove your hand up her armpit. Don’t be scared of it.” Aron told me. He took my hand and paced it himself onto the delicate softness of Audrey’s armpit. She stifled a laugh. And her elbows went down a little. Aron then swiftly pushed her elbow back up causing the muscles in her armpit to hollow slightly under my fingers. I did my best to not move my fingers. It was nearly impossible to prevent myself from exploring that ticklish hollow, but somehow, I pulled through. It was an amazing feeling though. The soft skin was amazing. It gave way to my fingers at even the slightest pressure. Every now and then during the dance, I would move my finger slightly and accidentally just to feel any new part that I could without Audrey noticing, but she flinched every single time. She could feel every single small movement that I made. Her sweat slowly trickled down to my fingers. The more she tried to control the ticklish feeling the more it made her sweat. I knew her armpits would be slick and slippery if I decided to tickle it right then and there… but I didn’t. Slowly but surly we made it through the choreography. I was hard as a rock the entire time praying as hard as I could that no one would see my erection. I focused hard trying to feel every little sensation on my fingers while trying not to mess up.

“You guys are a little stiff, but I think this is good for the first day.” Aron said.

I was impressed with Audrey. Being as ticklish as she was, her skill as a dancer never ceased to amaze me. I gave her a high five making sure put it up a little higher just so I could get another glimpse of her armpit.

“That’s all for today. Everyone dismissed.” Said Aron.

Audrey and I grabbed our things and headed outside. The jeepney ride home was fairly quiet and both of us had been through a roller coaster of emotions today. I sat across from Audrey who had decided to keep her hoodie off since it was warm anyways. She held on to the railing on top of the jeep and was nearly falling asleep. I stared at her exposed armpit freely the entire ride home. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was today. I always wanted to see what her underarms looked like, and I was given so many glimpses today and even got to touch it. I would definitely think about all of that before I went to sleep today. I woke Audrey up at our stop. We got off the jeep, said our goodbyes and went into our separate houses. I couldn’t get Audrey off my mind that night. Let’s just say I slept very well.

After that day, we continued rehearsals the way we did. As she promised, Audrey wore sleeveless clothes every day, endlessly showing off her beautiful armpits. I touched them countless times and somehow neither of us ever got used to it. I swear her under arms felt softer and softer with each touch I gave them. Maybe it was because she wasn’t tensing up as much, but she still had plenty of urges to laugh whenever my I made contact. It was crazy how much my urge to just straight up tickle her grew. Time flew by quickly and before we knew it there was only one month before the competition. Audrey became flustered

That day on our ride home, Audrey raised her arm and clutched the railing on the roof of the jeep like she always did. My eyes fixated on the exposed skin under her arm. All of a sudden, she called my name.

“Nether. Can you come over to my house later? I need your help with something.”

I gave a surprised expression, but I nodded in agreement. After we went into our separate houses I freshened up and waited for her to give me the signal to come over. Not too long after my phone vibrated. Sure enough, it was a text from Audrey, letting me know I could come over now. I nervously stood up, got out of my house and walked across the street. The air felt brisk as endless thoughts ran through my head. I wondered what Audrey needed help with. I knocked on her door, and she quickly opened it to let me in. Her house was an old style one. I was surprised with how much it smelled like her. I knew just by the sheer number of times that I smelled her armpits. At this time, Audrey was wearing a sports bra with large arm holes and some short shorts made of some pajama like cloth. She looked stunning in such a casual attire and not even a hint of make-up. I couldn’t believe how naturally beautiful she was. I especially noted how soft her skin looked. Her hair was wet and I could tell she had just taken a shower. Practice always took place after school so whenever I saw her change into something that wasn’t her uniform, she was already tired and had been sweating through the day. The plumpness of her skin was definitely a sight to behold.

I finally regained my composure and asked Audrey
“What did you need my help with?”

“Well... You know the competition is in a month, yet I don’t feel any less ticklish at all. I don’t think we’re addressing the problem directly enough.” Audrey replied.

“Hmmm. So do you want to practice more here at the house?” I suggested.

“No.” Audrey promptly replied. “It might be a weird request, but can you just directly tickle me under my arms?”

I was taken aback by the question. Absolutely baffled. I wondered if I had saved the world in my past life in order to get lucky like this. Or maybe I used up all my luck in this life. Either way I was so stunned I couldn’t speak. Audrey looked at me worriedly.

“I know it’s an odd request! It’s not exactly pleasant to touch someone’s armpit so much either! I know I sweat a lot and since you’ve had your face in my armpit more than anyone else the past couple months you might be tired of my smell too! But that’s why I made sure to shower and wash really well before you came over. I even put on some lotion! So please, help me out Nether!” Audrey exclaimed.

It seemed my stunned expression caused a misunderstanding. None of that was true. Audrey’s perfect succulent armpits were extremely pleasant to touch. I considered myself lucky to have the honor of touching them so often. Her sweat never really smelled bad. In fact, it was impressive how little of a scent it had considering how much the heat of the Philippines made people sweat all day not to mention how much we were dancing. I moved closer to her and caught the scent of something different too. That must be the lotion she was talking about. It also dawned onto me as to why she wore something with such daringly large arm holes. She purposely wore it so her armpits would be wide open. I looked Audrey in the eyes and told her

“No worries Audrey, there’s no problem at all. I promise I’ll do my absolute best to help you out.” I replied.

Audrey then took me to her room. There was nobody else home so it was the perfect opportunity. I was surprised about how much Audrey trusted me in her house. I hoped that she wouldn’t allow this with any other guy besides me… because not all of them will respect her boundaries the way I did. Or maybe I was just so far into the friend zone that she didn’t event think of me as a guy anymore. That thought made me sad, but I dismissed it because I was still too happy about the current situation.

Audrey went over to the chair near her bed and sat down. She raised her arms up and revealed those beautiful plump armpits of hers. I went over to her bed and sat down next to and slightly behind her. Seeing her pits up close and personal immediately made me hard. Her armpit just had 2 lines that you could barely see. Looking closely, I could hardly even see any pores. It had a faintly sweet scent that must have been the lotion she was talking about. I took my hand and stroked her right armpit. I traced the crease where her armpit must have been folded whenever her arms were down. Audrey flinched as response as if a wave of electricity hit her. As she jerked back her underarms hollowed inwards as she resisted the urge to put her arms down. Musical laughter came out of Audrey as she fought valiantly her own responses to her sensitivities. With that being said, my other hand joined in scribbling and moving every which way they could, dancing across the surface of the soft, plump, ticklish skin. Audrey quickly threw her toned arms down trapping my fingers under her arms and howled with uncontrollable laughter together with squeals and shouts that surprised probably even her. Despite using all her strength to protect her armpits, her “Clamp” did not hurt me at all. Her armpits were actually so soft that it actually gave way to my fingers. In fact, I felt like my fingers were rougher than her smooth armpits. I forced my fingers upwards and wiggled them around like my life depended on it. Audrey threw her head back and tried to twist my fingers out of her sensitive hollows to no avail. I had only slightly scratched the creases of her armpits during our dances while her arm rested on my shoulder while we tangoed, but this time I was free to explore the silky contours of her armpits. Amazingly though, Audrey still tried to open her pit’s up by slightly moving her elbows away from her body. It was a meager effort, and she could hardly even open her pit up at all, but it was enough for me to force my fingers in a different position. I thrust my thumbs into her hollows as they were exempted from the action before and pinched the meaty crease of her armpit that became revealed as her arm slightly went up. Pinching over and over tickled her a lot causing new notes of laughter to erupt from Audrey and inevitably clamping her arms shut again. This time though, my thumbs were inside. I used the knuckles of my thumbs to drive inwards towards her breast while pinching the crease of Audrey’s pits. From prior experience, I knew she could feel every little movement in her underarms so I knew she felt both movements.

“OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!!!!!” Laughed Audrey as she finally fell forward off her chair onto the floor where I couldn’t reach her.

Audrey continued to laugh even though I wasn’t tickling her anymore. Her shoulders shook as she laughed and she kept her elbows tightly against her body. Honestly her sports bra really did nothing to protect her sensitive armpits. Again, I looked at my hands and was amazed with how utterly soft her armpits were. When I stroked them, they were like actual silk, but yet plump. I loved the way they felt and I hungered for more. I knew better though, and I didn’t push my luck.

“Audrey are you okay?” I asked quickly.

She let out a few tired giggles and stated “My armpits are way more sensitive than I thought. Or maybe you’re just good at tickling them? Maybe both? Either way I can’t keep my arms up at all. Maybe I can try holding onto something?”

I laugh and nodded, but hesitated. If I was going to really tickle her without reserve, she needed to be immobilized.

“Do you trust me, Audrey?’ I asked daringly.

This caught her by surprise, but she nodded in response.

“In that case, I think we should tie you up.” I said.

I braced myself for her vehement rejection but to my surprise, she thought about it, and said

“Okay, I think that might be the best answer.”

My eyes widened and I almost couldn’t hide my excitement. We found some rope and moved over to her living room. I took her to the couch which was fairly big. When she sat down, I went behind her and told her to bring her arms straight out to her sides and rest them on the back of the couch. Audrey complied yet again revealing her sensitive skin. Her arm holes did well to present her 2 hollows. I stared at them for a bit. This gave them a nice shape too. Different from when she had her arms straight up. The skin wasn’t as taut so it accentuated the lines of her armpits. It gave it a deeper hollow as well. It was a nice little touch. It seemed like there were and endless number of observations I could make about Audrey’s armpits… and with every observation, created more things that I liked about Audrey’s armpit. I would never tell her that though.

Behind the cushions of the couch, was a convenient wooden frame that I could secure Audrey’s delicate but strong arms to. I tied at her bicep area and then wrist. I also secured her waist to the frame, having the rope go in between the couch cushions. She had a habit of twisting and turning when she couldn’t move her arms, and I really wanted to minimize that. Afterwards, I admired my handiwork.

“Try pulling at the ties” I told Audrey.

I wanted to make sure that she couldn’t escape.

She tugged at the ties. I watched the curve of her armpits become deeper. I was amazed at how there really was no hair at all there. Getting a straight on view, my eyes could visualize the entirety of her wide-open armpits.

As I intended, she couldn’t move an inch.

“Are you ready?” I asked Audrey.

“I think I – “Audrey started, but she got interrupted my wiggling finger tracing the newly accentuated lines of her open left pit.

I stroked the lines up and down making Audrey giggle endlessly. The softness was still surprised me. It seemed softer than before. Was it because it wasn’t stretched as much? Or maybe from the sweat. I became addicted to the way it felt. I watched her armpit hollow once more and my curious fingers went in to explore the depths of that hollow. This action made her flinch and brought her laughter a pitch higher than a couple seconds ago. I wanted to fully experience the contour so I first used the tip of my index finger. I poked and wiggled around the sensitive dip of her armpit and repeated it one by one with every single one of my 10 fingers making sure I understood the sensation with all of them. With each prod and stroke, Audrey exploded with a tremendous amount of laughter. The sound was like music to my ears. Her sweat was building up but I wiped it off quickly with my fingers. The it added a sleeker lubrication so my fingers sped up.

Audrey tugged at the bonds to no avail as she exploded with more uncontrollable laughter. Tossing her head back and forth, her eyes were shut tightly. I could see her face becoming redder as she laughed harder and harder. I took a look at her hands and they were balled tightly into fists. The dancer’s knuckles becoming white with how much she squeezed her hands. It was as if she was holding on for dear life. I would never let anything bad happen to her though. As I enjoyed my thorough exploration of Audrey’s left pit, I noticed my fingers were all fighting for a place to be. It was difficult to fit them all in. Then I realized something important.

Just as I had 2 hands, Audrey had 2 EXTREMELY sensitive armpits.

As I came to this realization, I straddled myself onto Audrey’s lap which proved to immobilize her even more. The fingers of my left hand then proceeded to enter Audrey’s much neglected, right armpit.

“OH SHIT!” Audrey screamed at the top of her lungs.

That phrase seemed to be her go to phrase when the sensation was becoming seriously unbearable. Maybe she forgot that she had another crazy ticklish armpit… or maybe she was hoping that I wouldn’t notice. My fingers went into full gallop. Going to the top of her armpit all the way to where her sides and armpit meet. With every hollow, I made sure to completely let my fingers agonizingly drag through just to let her know that I won’t miss even an inch of her pit while it deepened. After that, I curled my fingers in and used the knuckles of my pointer fingers and massaged in a circular motion into the perfect centers of her armpits.

Audrey absolutely lost herself in laughter. Her shoulders hunched upwards looking for any way to escape my prodding fingers. Unfortunately for her, such an escape did not escape. Her laughter finally began to be silent. It would rise in pitch, become silent, and come back. She gasped for air but she could hardly take in any before her uncontrollable laughter came back again. I continued my mischievous massage for a while longer before giving Audrey a break. Her hair had become messy and her face had become sweaty. Actually, it wasn’t just her face, her entire body was covered with sweat. I looked at her shoulders right above her open armpits and it gave a glossy sheen as if it wanted to accentuate how smooth the skin was. Then I looked at her armpit slightly pink from the previous onslaught of my fingers. It was so smooth that it shined too. I could tell Audrey was tired because her relaxed armpit gave a different shape as well. It looked more open… maybe a little more stretched. The lines were a little more wrinkled and the curvy part of her underarm just stayed in its perfect shape. A sight to behold for all armpit lovers around the world. With how much I stared, I guess my face had inched closer to her sensitive hollows.

“Ugh, my armpits must smell so bad right now.” Audrey said sadly.

She made sure to take a shower before I came, and I just realized that Audrey must have been self-conscious about the way she smelled all this time. I wanted to reassure her that she had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, I had dreamed of getting a whiff of her armpit ever since I met her.

I nuzzled my nose into the curve of her armpit and inhaled her scent deeply. She still smelled fresh. Not even a hint of sourness this time, it smelled like…her. A slightly sweet, powdery scent mixed with a little bit of natural body odor.

“No, you’ve never smelled bad. Actually, you could even say I love the way you smell.” I said while I tickled her armpit using my nose.

Audrey giggled and said

“Well thank you very much, I guess!.”

I pulled back and said

“So if you say anymore nonsense, I’ll tickle you even more!” I said while giving her smooth armpits a quick scribble.

Audrey gave me a beautiful giggle and smiled. I guess she liked that.

“You would tickle me anyways. You didn’t even let me finish what I was saying earlier before you started tickling me!”
I laughed at her remark. I didn’t say anything in return. She was right after all.

I looked around and found a bottle of lotion on her living room table. I picked it up and brought it up to my nose. This was the scent Audrey was giving off earlier.

“This is the lotion you used right?” I asked.

Audrey nodded her head. With that, applied it onto my hands and I slowly slid it into the hollows of Audrey’s arms

“Oh my gosh!” squealed Audrey as the familiar sound of her hard laughter resumed.

I slid my lotion clad fingers from the top of her armpit making sure to use my finger tips as much as I could. I dragged my fingers from the outskirts of her armpit, past the lines all the way to the middle. I made sure to put in pressure right at the points of my fingers and her skin easily gave way to it.

“Ughhhhhh” said Audrey in between her giggles as I went through this motion. As I got to the center, Audrey’s pit hollowed once more and that’s where I drew circles with the lotion interchanging between the tips of my fingers and my thumbs. This caused Audrey to close her eyes again and shriek with high pitched laughter. I never thought such perfect armpits would be so ticklish. They deserved to be exposed all the time, yet they made her so vulnerable. Then again, maybe the deserved to be tickled too. I continued on for about 10 minutes before I decided to finally untie Audrey and call it a day.

Once everything was settled, Audrey slumped back into the chair looking tired. She smiled at me and said

“Do you think this is gonna work Nether?”

“Yes, I think it’s working. During that last part, you were still laughing hard, but you weren’t thrashing as much. I don’t think you got any less ticklish, but I think it doesn’t make you as tense anymore.” I replied.

Her smile grew and she had a look of triumph about her.

“Awesome! Then let’s keep these sessions going until the tournament! If I’m not tense, I can dance well! Even if I laugh, nobody will be able to hear it over the loud music!” Audrey said.

With that, a look of triumph came about me, as I realized I would get to do this with Audrey every day! Afterwards, we said our goodbyes and I headed home. I went to bed happy and I definitely pleasured myself imagining all the events we went through today. I was happy have an armpit fetish.

As promised, I continued my days full of Audrey’s armpits. She always wore sleeveless clothing to dance rehearsals, and whenever we got home, we had tickle training sessions. We tried tying her in different ways. On the chair, on the bed, and one time even to the door. Any way we could bring her arms up and expose her armpits, we did it. Audrey seemed to be enjoying it more and more, or maybe she sensed that I enjoyed it too, and that joy spread to her. It was an armpit lover’s paradise. We went on and eventually it came to the day before the competition. I went over to Audrey’s house, and she was wearing a tank top. Sleeveless again as usual. Audrey welcomed me into her home and said

“Hey... I’ve been able to dance well despite how ticklish I am. Lets keep it light today, I don’t think you have to tie me. I don’t want to get tired before the competition, after all.”

Of course, I complied with her request. We went onto her bed and she laid down. I propped myself onto my elbow next to her and she raised her arms up. She revealed her 2 succulent meaty armpits again, and I was again stuck admiring them. I looked both of them up and down before slowly using my index finger and dragged it across her right armpit. She gave a giggle, but stayed relaxed, as if she welcomed the gentle entrance of my finger into her sensitive armpit. She looked at me and said

“You really like my armpits, don’t you? I can tell with the way you look at them.”

I gave her a look of surprise.

“I didn’t really know I was looking at them a particular way.” I stammered, trying to keep my cool. I pulled my hand back on instinct.

Audrey sensed that I had become a bit uncomfortable, and reassured me.

“Hey, it’s okay. I honestly love the way you look at them. Not that I particularly like anyone looking at my armpits, but it feels almost like… innocent, unconditional love. Anyways I know I was the one that asked you to do this in the first place. Maybe I’m wrong.”

She wasn’t wrong. I did love every bit it. In fact, it made me fall in love with her even more. She was just a crush before, but ever since my days became filled with her armpits I really felt like I had fallen in love.

“You’re not wrong, I think I really did grow to love your armpits.” I said.

This was a lie. I knew I had liked armpits from the moment I was born. I just didn’t want to seem like a weirdo who exploited her determination.

She giggled. “Well thank you for that, I guess. Maybe you grew to love me too, and not just my armpits?” Audrey said teasingly.

My eyes widened and I realized how objectifying what I just said was. I felt disgusted with the fact that I could have hurt Audrey’s feelings with my words. My own disgust gave me the ultimate courage.

“No of course I love more than just your armpits! I’ve completely fallen in love with you Audrey!” I declared.

I looked her straight in the eyes making sure she could see my determination. She covered her mouth in shock and looked like she was nearly about to cry.

“Nether I’ve been feeling the same way. Honestly, I picked you as my partner because I had been crushing on you. It wasn’t anything deep, but as our days of intimacy went by, my feelings grew. Suddenly, I found myself looking for you whenever we’re in the classroom… and happy whenever I saw you.” Said Audrey.

I related to what she said. Whenever I arrived to school first, I was constantly looking at the door waiting for Audrey to arrive. During our lectures, I stared at her from afar. When class ended, I became excited for dance practice knowing I would be close to her.

With that, I had the sudden urge to embrace Audrey. I followed my heart and she returned my embrace. We talked about our feelings a little more, and I had a fluttering feeling in my heart. We ended up becoming a couple after all that.

“Well now since we’ve gotten all that straightened out, let’s do what you came here to do.” Said Audrey.

She raised her arms once more, and I reveled yet again in the sight of my girlfriend’s perfect armpits. I looked at her face and sure enough she was looking at me directly in the eye with a knowing smile.

“Well from now on, you can do everything you want with my armpits can’t you?” she said slyly as she pulled at her armhole as if to present her armpit to me even more.

That movement incited a passion in me and I went down and tickled her with an onslaught of kisses in her exposed pit while sneakily giving it a sniff while I was at it. She giggled at the reaction and said

“Wow I never thought my armpits would receive your kisses before my lips!”

I took her wrists and brought them above her head.

“Be careful what you wish for.” I replied.

I kissed her lips passionately while tickling both of her soft armpits with my galloping fingers. Even though she wasn’t tied, she kept her arms up, easily allowing me to continue. She giggled endlessly while we kissed. That was a sensation I would never forget in my life. In fact, I never even knew such an amazing sensation existed until now.

With our happiness flowing, we completed our day by the time I woke up, it was the day of the competition. Everything went well. Me and Audrey had a new unbeatable chemistry in dance that we never had before. We danced the choreography perfectly. I even gave Audrey a few tickles while my fingers were nestled under her arms while we tangoed. She gave me a few giggles, but didn’t mess up the dance at all, but she gave me a look as if to tell me not to mess around right now. I looked at Aron who cheered us on from the crowd, and he had a look in his eyes that told me he was proud of how well we represented his work. It was the least I could do. I would forever thank Aron and promised I would pray for his well being until the day I died. He would never know this though.

After everything was finished, we managed to win the competition, further adding on to the memories we all would forever have. Later on in the future, our members would continue to stay friends even after our crew was disbanded. My armpit filled adventures with Audrey would continue and our future was filled with bright smiles and laughter… Literally.

The End.

This story is written by Nether Cat. I hope everyone who read this enjoyed it! For those wondering, about how the performance outfit looked, I'll post a picture of a selfie of the person who inspired Audrey's character on the specific performance day that inspired this story. Again, I've cropped out her face to keep her anonymous, but I hope this picture makes the story a bit more immersive!photo_2023-11-13_00-01-22.jpg

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back