• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College tickle (M/F, true)

Mr. E Novel

TMF Poster
This is hot off the press. I have work in an hour but this just happened to me not more than 2 hrs ago. I'mnot sure how this is going to turn out or how I'll end up writing it but here goesss...

So I live an hour away from Indiana University. It was 9:30 PM and I just had the urge to go get rowdy. I hit up one of my friends there, get the ok and awayI am. I get there and to my pleasant surprise my buddy's g/f has another lady friend present... her name was Olivia. Olivia is somewhat tall, 5'7 id say, great body 110 lbs... small breasts. Big booty. Size 7 feet I'd say.

We go to this house party and proceed to get decently intoxicated. Now being the devious tickler I am (all places are good...but im a foot tickler first ;) ), I noice right away shes wearing flip flops wih purple nail polish...super sexy. She kicks those things off and I'm mesmerized all night. Later on in the eveing, my friends g/f proceeds to blow my mind and tell me that Olivia is totally interested. Shes drunk (friends g/f) so I'm just like yea whatever and play it off. We had to mexi pack it in the car on the way home and she was all over me. Nuzzlin my neck and ears..holding hands etc. So im just like... wow.

This is it. You as a tickler know what I'm talking about. You KNOW you're going to tickle her...you just dont know how it will go over... Well mine was practically a dream come true. My buddy has this couch that I swear is like 11 feet long. Shes laying at one end completely streched out

well crap... i messed this up. if an admin could just delete this... that'd be greeaaat... yeeeaaa... go read the other one!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back