• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colm on and Give In (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M F/M */M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
Thankfully people in Muspel weren't very alert, much too busy with their "games" to keep alert for anyone looking to sneak in. Colm had stolen away in a cart to get into Múspel and had a generally uneventful trip by hiding inside a treasure chest with a false bottom. It was far from pleasant but these were the lengths he'd go to save Neimi after letting her get captured. He'd been able to stay in there and get to the castle gates without a single problem but the second he was in the building it had begun.

On hearing the chest open, he went into his routine of holding the false bottom-up as straight as possible and letting the various treasures atop him in the chest give the illusion of normalcy. It was seen through quickly however and the false bottom was ripped off him, he came face to face with one of King Surtr's captive princesses in Reginn. She looked at him with an expression of utter amusement rather than surprise and in that the thief saw an opportunity.

"Wait! Before you call for the guards I can help you! I'm here to save someone but I can get you out too! All you need to do is trust-HEY!"

Reginn didn't let him finish, the shorter woman instead reached into the chest and seized the bluenette by the ankles. Colm tried to stop her but found his hands simply slapped away with ease, soon enough she'd ripped his shoes right off and peeled away his socks. She stopped for a second to admire the helpless pair of size 8's she'd just been delivered. The man's feet had been blessed with quite high arches that seemed to befit a noble more than a common cutpurse but she supposed that the phrase diamond in the rough existed for a reason. Looking over the long toes though she definitely wanted to be rough with these feet, teasing his heels, licking around those arches, and watching the toes wiggle in distress but there were plans for this one. Hesitating for just a second to admire how the second toe on each foot jutted a little past the big toe, she finally remembered her orders.

She shoved him back into the chest and locked it behind her before turning away to pick up the discarded shoes. Directing the guards to deliver the chest to the vault she departed to add Colm's shoes to Surtr's collection hanging from the castle walls, surreptitiously pocketing the socks for herself.

---
Colm had been left to sweat nervously in the chest as it had been picked up. He'd tried to remain calm but being trapped, barefoot in a castle of tickle freaks will make even the most stoic nervous. He tried to contain himself but his mind was already racing, ever since Neimi had disappeared he'd been imagining the poor girl trapped and helpless with villains teasing her. Now he was imagining himself tied tight with her but expecting worse. He heard talk of what happened to those captured and taken to Múspel and had known that nobody had escaped yet. Still, he wasn't going to give up and he knew exactly why, so when the chest opened he was beyond surprised at the sight before him.

A gigantic fluffy bed upon which Neimi slept calmly dozing in the arms muscular man with a set of horns poking from his long white hair. He idly played a hand along her head, through her hair while using his other hand to tease her bare belly. Colm's eyes bulged as he realized that Neimi had been stripped down to her bra and panties by the man, he hadn't even noticed it at first due to how eye-grabbing he was. The man was tall enough that if Colm knew the word, he'd have to describe him as statuesque. Even lying down on the bed, he knew this man was tall enough to pat him on the head and make him feel small. He'd come to save Neimi and flee but when the man beckoned him closer, he obliged without thinking.

Climbing onto the bed he approached on his hands and knees like a dog, stopping when the man beckoned for him to give him his hand. Colm had an immediate fear that he was going to be asked to shake and that he would do it on command. Instead, the man took the proffered hand and opened Colm's hand gently, putting a single finger into his palm and smiling at the way the long-haired thief winced as he scraped it about on the skin.

"Hello boys, I am King Freyr of the Ljósálfheimr. The King of Dreams is what I am called. Have you perhaps come for this one?"

Freyr teased his finger right at the joint where Colm's thumb connected to his hand and smiled at how the man became unsteady.

"I-I di-dihid, I'm here to-to sahahave her!"

Freyr used one hand to push Colm over and then pulled him into his side, at first the thief bristled but when Freyr wrapped an arm around him, his head suddenly became hot. The King laid Colm's open palm down between his pectorals and while using one arm to hug him close used the other to continue to sketch shapes into Colm's palm. He enjoyed the feeling of the thief's spine against his side and noted he did not try to pull away at all.

---
"Your rescue operation seems to have hit a snag, the girl is in no danger. Neither are you of course, in here at least. Should you take her out of my chambers though I can make no guarantees as there are much hungrier predators in these halls. You seem in no hurry to leave though?"

Colm's hand curled shut at that observation but Freyr simply craned his neck and laid a kiss on the knuckles, causing the thief to gasp. He wasn't sure what was going on or how this man was doing it but he didn't want to pull away. Colm's hand opened up slowly, after multiple soft kisses from the man. When he pressed his lips to Colm's palm the thief felt his face start to heat up and when the tongue started to lick right along the skin he couldn't contain the giggles. The man's tongue was rough despite his soft looks showing that the goat horns were not his only animalistic feature.

Despite that, the man licked slowly so as not to hurt him. His other hand wandered down and started slowly walking a pair of its fingers up Colm's stretched arm, starting down in the ticklish hollow and wandering up the sparsely muscled forearm. He skated them along each muscle he came across before stopping at Colm's hand and giving his thumb a twiddle. The thief kicked his legs in the air not even knowing HOW that could tickle him but was still laughing into his hand all the same.

"Nnnh, Colm...mmm"

The sound of Neimi's voice snapped him out of his trance and reminded him of what he was here to do. He pulled his hand away from Freyr with no resistance and tried to crawl over the prone villain to get to Neimi. When a strong hand clapped onto each of his thighs though he let out a yelp. Soon the king had forced him into a position wherein the thief was straddling his waist and sitting over him. Freyr smiled up at the fuming bluenette and let his eyes wander down to his billowing shirt and the bit of tight stomach exposed beneath it. He gave the shirt a flutter and let his hands slip in under it. Soon Colm could feel those fingers just...tapping along his stomach. He wanted to stop Freyr but instead clapped his hands over his mouth and doubled over as the feeling made him laugh.

---
King Freyr smiled at the thief gently, pressing his index fingers into the flat stomach and letting them trail upwards onto his chest. They were just teasing beneath his pecs when Colm managed to slap them away. Freyr clucked his tongue at that but went back to the stomach, doing a series of tapping teases along Colm's stomach as the thief laughed into his hands. The Hero wanted to wriggle away but his body wouldn't obey him and instead stayed right there atop Freyr. The King reached up and grabbed the collar of Colm's top then tore it downwards to expose his bare chest completely to him.

He then dug his nails right into that tasty stomach and began raking them downwards as Colm let out various gasps and squeaks into his hands. Freyr leaned in and began laying gentle kisses along the stomach as Colm whimpered but then finally he pressed his mouth over his navel and unleashed that evil tongue. It got inside the divot and was quickly at the deepest point to where it could slurp at the sensitive skin inside. With each slurp, Colm found his body rocking itself towards Freyr like it wanted to be his. His knees gave way and he fell forwards onto the bed, where he was gently lowered by his captor to the pillow.

"Were you here to save the girl? Or did you just want a bed to share with a royal? I must say if it's the first you are quite easily distracted, the simplest bit of attention and you melt completely, what an odd thief."

Freyr pressed his face into Colm's stomach and began dragging his nose along the skin, enjoying how Colm kicked his legs at the sensation. He saw a tiny wrinkle form on the stomach as the boy's body curled and was quick to press his teeth to it and nibble away.

"Kaahaha! Lehet go! Ahhhh, wh-what are you doing tohooho me? Why can't I fight back?! WAIT-"

Colm heard the sharp intake of breath from the king and his eyes went wide. He knew what that was, having done it a few times to Neimi to cheer her up.

*"PBBBBTTPP!!~"*

Freyr blew a hard raspberry right into the thief's side and enjoyed how his limbs flailed in desperation. His attempt to wriggle away were easy enough to stop by simply wrapping an arm around his thighs. He started kissing around the wet spot he'd left on Colm's side before putting his lips right beneath his ribs. He looked up at the struggling thief shaking his head furiously.

---
"Nonononono-"

"Yes~" Freyr whispered as he took a deep breath pressed his lips onto the skin and-

*"PBPBPTPBPBPBPppppbBBbppt..."*

Colm tried to hold it in, his cheeks ballooned with the effort and he looked away from Freyr as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. The way that the King managed to take a small breath just to continue his sloppy raspberry. Colm kicked and flailed, even trying to pry the animalistic king off of him but eventually was too tired from the combined effort of that and trying to hold it in. When the laughter came out of him, it was a steady stream and he could do nothing but lay back on the bed and let it come out.

"BAHAHAHAHA, NOHOOHOHO! EEEHEE AHAHAHAahaha stahaap....hehehehe. Hahahaha OOOHH I CAHAHAHN'T tahahahke ihihiht...."

When Freyr finally pulled his face from Colm's chest there was a big wet spot with a pinkish tint left behind as a marker. He smiled at the way the saliva shone in the low light and reflected on his skin as it started to drip downwards towards his stomach.

"You're such a dramatic thing. It's simply tickling and nowhere near as bad as you'd get in most of the other rooms in this castle."

"I'd get none outside this damn place...hence why I want to leave..."

"Leave? Colm you are such a bad liar~"

---
A pink head of hair peeked up over Freyr at Colm and he clucked his tongue. His outburst had woken Neimi and after enjoying the sight of Colm going nuts she'd taken one of his ankles into her lap.

"I know you love this!~Who was it that let Mr. Seth "interrogate" him for a solid half-hour when he was looking for that bangle hmmm? You didn't even tell him that you didn't have it until he threatened to start biting these sexy toes of yours~"

Colm flushed pink at Neimi embarrassing him by bringing that up, he hadn't been the biggest fan of it but that time when Sir Seth had locked him and Neimi in a pair of stocks to interrogate them about that damn bangle had come up a few times in his memory unbidden. After the whole thing was over, he'd had to disappear for a while behind some bushes and work out what that had left him.

"Hmm, so you do like this, do you? Such a silly boy, denying yourself pleasure like that.

Freyr trailed a finger through the saliva on Colm's ribs and started using it to paint a little trail. The thief gasped when he dipped his finger right into his belly button and started swirling it about to moisten up the cute divot. Colm fell back with some distinctly unmanly "Heeheehee"s leaning out of him but still after he got his breath back he reasserted himself.

"No! I don't like being tickled! I never have!"

"Colm~ you came to a whole castle dedicated to tickling. You want. Nothing more. Then these. Feet of yours. Tickled forever and ever~"

Neimi punctuated her point by pinching and wiggling one of Colm's toes at random at each gap in her statement. She ended it by teasing her nail right along the underside of his uneven index toe making him tremble. This made Freyr run one big reassuring hand along his stomach in reassurance.

"You did climb right into my bed, I cast no spell. I simply asked you and you walked right into my arms. I think you wanted it."

Freyr gave that finger in Colm's navel another twist and chuckled at the way the man squealed. When he tried to writhe free, Freyr let him but Neimi didn't. Instead, she pulled his ankle tight and wrapped her own legs around his. With the experience of a hunter, she'd trapped her prey and began tapping her fingertips all along the instep of Colm's foot while enjoying how he flopped about.

"Whahaha! Nehehehimi stahahahp IT TIHIHICKLES SOOHOOO BAHAHAHD!"

---
Freyr wrapped his arms around Colm's waist, then pulled him onto his lap as he sat up. The taller man rested his chin atop the blue nest of the thief's hair while smiling. He did nothing to stop the flailing of the man's arms, only having his arms around his waist loosely.

"If you hate it so much, you could simply pull away. You don't however, this leads me to believe that Neimi speaks the truth and that you do like this."

"No! No, that's not true at al-AH-Ahahaha"

Freyr popped one of his fingers inside Colm's navel again. This time though, the digit stayed still and relied on Colm's wiggliness to bring the ticklish flesh to it. This happened quite a bit due to Neimi's new tactic with the man's foot. Taking all five of his toes in one hand and bending them back, she proceeded to lower her face in an attempt to force her tongue in between them. She couldn't quite get it through due to how tightly she squeezed the whole bushel of Colm's toes, that was no real consolation to Colm whose stomach bounced as he laughed and made it so that Freyr's finger kept jabbing him right in the deepest part of his navel. Freyr gave him an affectionate squeeze as he started to cough from laughing too much. The pair stopped quickly, switching gears to care for Colm and help him recover. Neimi's thumbs dug into Colm's sole and began rubbing the tired nerves. Doing their best to massage the exhaustion right out of the handsome soles.

Back in Magvel, Neimi's attempts at foot massages had been something Colm would avoid like the plague ever since that idiot Dozla had first gotten her into it. Despite his looks, the old man was a hell of a caretaker and Neimi had been impressed with the way he could make his lady, L'Arachel melt with them. After a bunch of pestering from the girl, he'd attempted to teach her, as well as a couple of other interested parties in the army. Young Ross had taken the lessons well but most of the others hadn't quite the strength for it. Colm had soon ended up in a special club consisting of himself, Sir Seth, Artur, and Prince Innes where they all hid together when Neimi, Eirika, Lute, and Tana were trying to practice their massages. The girls were just no good at it and as a result, the boys would just have to sit there giggling like fools as they clumsily played with their soles. He'd envied Joshua whose own paramour, Natasha had turned out quite skilled at them, and pitied Rennac most of all as he never escaped due to L'Arachel dispatching Dozla himself to bring the rogue in when she wished to get some training in.

---
Now though, he didn't know where she'd gotten this kind of skill but her thumbs knew exactly which nerves in his feet needed the tender loving care and the feeling of her moving them about made him swallow in desperation. Freyr chuckled and reached his other hand up to his captive's neck. Using one finger he began teasing and chasing the lad's bobbing adam's apple. Each deep breath Colm took had it dance and Freyr made a game of following it. The little scratches on the underside of it had Colm beginning to tear up and as a result, his vision was starting to blur due to the continuing teasing of his navel.

Neimi's massage helped but as Colm started to sag back into Freyr's arms more and more it was getting harder to ignore those cute toes. She slipped a finger to scrape along their handsome stems and almost melted at the way the foot tried to pull away as Colm squealed. The once cool and collected thief was panting like a dog in Freyr's arms now, not trying to escape any longer. At this point, Colm was fighting to stay upright sinking more and more into the beastman's lap. The way Freyr was running his hand through the man's long hair and leaning in to whisper teases into his ear had Colm's eyelids getting so heavy.

"Doesn't it feel good? Fall back and sleep, my boy. You took such good care of Neimi for so long now let her take care of you. Don't you want to be tucked in tight on a soft bed? All you have to do is sleep and I'll take such good care of you both."

Colm knew it was a trick, he'd seen the other boys in the room. He knew what had happened and that if he fell asleep here he'd never get away. The way that Freyr ran his soft hand along his stomach, pressing and releasing in time with his breath was making him more sleepy. When Neimi leaned in and started to lay gentle kisses on his toes, that was it. The thief went limp in Freyr's arms, falling into a deep slumber. Occasionally he twitched and winced but this was due to the way Neimi dragged a finger over his sole to delight in the way the toes flexed. Freyr pulled her close and soon enough she was dreaming right beside Colm, both helpless as Freyr tucked them nicely into the bed with the rest of his collection, blessing him with the happiest of dreams.

---
Colm blinked the sleep from his eyes slowly, unsure of what had transpired. He wasn't sure where he was as the last he remembered he'd been...where had he been? He looked side to side and saw something just on each side of his vision. To his surprise, it was a much too familiar pair of size 8s. He wiggled his toes experimentally and then began to panic at how he could feel no other part of his body. Looking around in a panic, Colm saw hoards on hoards of gold, jewels, and expensive-looking weapons. He could see nothing else due to how he couldn't move his head. A glance down though showed him a note before him.

"Don't let them open the chest" it read, confusing Colm further.

It was at this point that Colm looked about and realized that his head and feet were jutting from the front of a treasure chest. He tried to pull but could feel no other part of him besides those he could see. He didn't know what was going on but his investigations were cut short by the sound of shifting gold coins. It seemed like someone was hiking up through the treasure, towards the poor unfortunate Colm. There was a swish of a stand green adventurer's tunic before a familiar pinkette knelt down to investigate.

"Well now, this is a new kind of lock. I wonder what's inside?"

"Neimi?! What is this?!? Help me out of here!! Quick before- PFFHuuh?!?"

Ignoring Colm's words completely, Neimi had produced a set of lockpicking tools and began scraping the small hooks along one of his trapped soles, right with the curve of his instep. His pleas turned into burbles as Neimi brought the pointy part of the pickup and started to scrape right along where Colm's middle toe connected to his foot.

"Nehehehimi?! Stahahhap gahahaha-"

Scraping it right along that ridge of skin, Neimi ignored Colm's completely. Instead, she stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth and adopted a look of concentration.

"Oooh, tough lock~ Must be quite the treasure in there. Never met a chest I couldn't get into though."

Neimi used both hands now, fetching a small hook from her lockpicking kit. She looked at it and Colm's flushed sole before nodding to signify this must be the right tool. Taking the other pick she'd been using previously and the little ring on the end of it, she hung the no longer needed tool from one of the toes on Colm's other foot before turning back to the foot she was giving attention to. When the little metal hook dug into the underside of the toepad on his pinky, Colm let out a little gasp. That turned into a squeal though when the abandoned tool hanging from his other foot swung back and dug into his arcg thanks to the sympathetic wiggling of that foot due to the distress of its partner.

---
"Hmm? Now that's an odd reaction."

"FAHAHAHAck stahahahap! Nehehehimi!"

Neimi mumbled under her breath as if she was completely alone, in contrast, Colm screamed for mercy only quieting due to having to breathe. He simply sputtered when Neimi took the other pick and started to use it to trace a line, starting from right beneath his restrained baby toe. The cold metal traveled down over the pad of his foot, down the instep, and found a teeny little line right in his arch that had him snorting.

"Now that's interesting, maybe a different tool?"

Neimi reached down to her tools and pulled a new one out, a small pick that ended in a flattened piece of metal for scraping. She took the other pick and hung it from another of Colm's toes, doubling the tickle effect of the other as he fidgeted. Soon enough, Neimi had the scraper traveling right up the little line she'd found in Colm's sole.

"Fahahahahah! NEIEHEIHIEMI STAHAHAHAP! I cahahahn't tahahake iihihit!"

"Interesting..now I wonder where you lead? Hmmm, a little bit of dust here~"

Neimi took the hook tool and hung it from another of Colm's toes, its sharp point joining the other two picks in tickling his arch when he instinctively curled his toes at her pulling out a sharp, white feather mounted on another pick.

"Oh come on! That's not even a real lockpick-GAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOOO~"

The scraper was shoved between two of his toes, the big one and the 2nd one who poked out longer than it. Once the two helpless digits were opened up, the fluffy feather was put into the canyon between them. The way Neimi turned the feather and teased it slowly up and down each helpless side had him screaming.

---
"Nehehehehimi! Ahahahaha-NOHOHO! I CAHAHAHN'T BREEHEEATHE"

Neimi ran a knuckle down his foot, giving him a much-needed break but still not acknowledging his words. The spreader/scraper was hung off another of his toes and the last tool came out.

"Maybe this will help me get you to open up?"

Mounted on this pick was what looked like a rubbery pink egg covered in little nubs. Colm wondered what it was until he heard Neimi click something on it. To his horror, it started to vibrate and she looked at him with a smile.

"HOW DOES THAT PICK LO-AHAHAHAHA ehehehehe GAHAAHAH FFfftrahaha pleeeehehease"

Neimi's new strategy was wicked, and the result of everything she'd learned so far. Starting down at Colm's heel, she worked the feather up his foot slowly, swishing the tip of its plume back and forth along that trail she'd made. Following closely behind it was the egg which vibrated right along the freshly sensitized skin and seemingly appreciated the lack of dust between it and the ticklish foot. Drool slipped from the corner of Colm's mouth as he begged for mercy but instead of words he used unintelligible babbling.

"All you have to do is open up for mama~"

Neimi reached the big toe finally after leaving behind a trail of tingling skin on her way. She swirled the feather around right at the very peak of the digit, right below where the nail was. Meanwhile, the egg went up and down, starting at the stem and then climbing to the pad before descending again for maximum coverage.

"EeeeeeheheeHEHEHEHEehehehe! Stahahahp! Pleeehehase you wihihin!"

"Just open up silly~"

Neimi hung both tools off Colm's toes to give him a veritable smorgasbord of sensations in that arch. She then cracked her knuckles and used her finger to pinch the big toe she'd just tickled to hell and back. Trapping it, she leaned in and began grazing her teeth along its pad while listening to Colm squeal. At the same time, she used her fingers to take the toes of the foot she was giving attention to and bend them back and forth. A strange act but a devious one as this made the toes of Colm's other foot move in accordance and repeatedly tease the sole of his other foot with all those used tools. Colm's eyes stung with tears as he panted and again all Neimi would say was-

"Gonna open up for me Lightfoot~"

"Yeheehehaaasss! Mehehehercy!

---
Colm heard a loud click and everything went dark for a split second. Suddenly his perspective changed and he was looking at the ceiling of the cave. A heavy wooden lid was open to the sky and it took him a bit to realize that now he was inside the chest. He could now feel his entire body, unlike before where all he had was his head and feet. He could feel enough to realize that the cold air of the cave on his body like this was because he was stark naked in here. He looked down to see the blue-maned monolith that was his manhood at full attention and even dribbling a bit. In fear he tried to cover it up but found his hands restrained, looking up he saw a hook at one end of the chest that his wrists, which were bound together by a length of rough cloth were fastened to.

"Ghhrrmmp?! Hmmmpfh!!?!"

Colm's exclamation of surprise led to another discovery, that a similar length of fabric was looped around his head and forced between his teeth. Gagging him quite effectively. A shock of pink hair poked up over the rim of the chest and smiled down at the defenseless man before her.

"Girls! I found our treasure~"

Neimi smiled down at Colm who whimpered in fear as three figures joined her in looking down at him. They were, in order.
-Neimi
- Neimi
- And worst of all, Neimi again.

The three copies looked the same as his childhood friend except for one difference. While the Neimi who had been teasing him was clad in white tights and a green tunic the tops of the other three were Pink, Blue, and Red respectively. Aside from these colorations though they were impossible to tell apart.

"Now that's a worthwhile reward, I think."

"Finally we get the treasure."

"I'm gonna make him squeal~"

"I'm not helping you get him out of there."

The Neimi who'd been teasing him the whole time didn't wait for her fellows. She stepped right over the rim of the chest and lay down inside it right by the trussed-up Colm. In seconds her fingers were in his pits and digging making him shiver and laugh into his gag helplessly.

"No fair~...make room."

The Pink one was in next and plucking her fingers along Colm's ribs while occasionally stroking his sides. He was trying to pull away but there was nowhere to go as the Red one climbed in next.

"Girls don't be mean. He needs some help here~"

Her fingernails skittered up the length of Colm's cock and he popped like a streamer in seconds, streaking his bush and her knuckles with white. To his horror though, she simply took a finger scooped some of it up and started using it to oil up his still erect cock as she continued. He was shuddering when she coaxed another one and as such didn't really even notice the Blue one climb in. She squatted down low and hugged his knees together for a purpose. Colm would have cried like a child if Neimi had ever started taking love bites of his naked thighs like this but at this point, he was barely aware of anything happening in his life.

The way the girls kept kicking the wall of the chest? He was aware of that, very aware. This is because of two reasons. One was that his pair of two feet were quite sensitive and though he had played a few games of footsies with Neimi before and usually teased her about her 11's being so much bigger than his. He'd never been on the receiving end of FOUR pairs of them at once stroking, poking, and rubbing along his poor helpless 8's in such a sensitive state as this. The other reason though was how the vibrations kept shaking the lid of the chest and when it finally slammed shut and locked all five of them in. All he could manage was one more-

"Nhhmnhmi!"

---
Back in the castle, Freyr smiled down at the sleeping couple. Colm used the king's bicep as a pillow and fidgeted in his sleep, probably due to the way the sleeping Neimi curled into his chest and occasionally squeezed, whenever she muttered something about a chest, Freyr would smile. Such silly dreams these heroes would have with his help, however, one thing she said did catch his ear.

"Hmmm...Lightfoot? Quite the ring to it."

A finger trailed up Colm's spine before teasing his neck.

"Is that what you'd like to be called hmm? Such a nice name that would be for you."

The way Colm straightened up in his sleep when he said the name seemed like a yes to Freyr, but that also could have just been because of how Neimi had started nibbling his chest in his sleep.

"You'd be so happy dozing here. Why I could even find cute names for all your new friends."

---
Freyr looked around at all his various boys, he'd made room in the bed for Colm but had used his magics to give each one their little setting to comfortably doze.

In one corner was Itsuki, dressed in his battle outfit still but seated before a desk that Freyr had conjured to look just like his one from Fortuna. Coarse ropes bound his arms to his sides but the boy's smile was still so large and warm that it was impossible to not see he loved it. Sitting back in his executive chair, his feet were propped up on the desk and occasionally his toes wiggled as the strands of his shredded dress socks caught in the cold air blowing through the room. In his dreams, all sorts of contracts and agreements were drawn up on his boyish soles by his two loving secretaries Yashiro and Touma. Occasionally Touma would misspell a word and as such, it would be up to Yashiro to scrub, scrub, scrub at President's foot to get it clean and start drafting it all up again. Freyr stopped for a moment to consider, perhaps that one was easy. After all, Itsuki's friends always referred to him as President anyway. When they weren't tickling the blue-boy red after all, he did deserve it for those thigh-highs of his and hiding those handsome 10s.

A little bit of giggling from the other corner got Freyr's attention and he smiled at the sight. Even with a plastic pig nose on and handcuffs keeping his hands behind his back, Donnel just oozed cuteness. He lay back on the haystack that dominated the corner of the room and giggled as the pair of monstrous hands poking out of the straw teased and tickled his feet. One twiddled his big toe every which way while the other teasingly stroked his arch. More hands pokes out and kneaded the boy's stomach making him giggle nicely but one caught Freyr's eye. It was reaching up into the leg of Donnel's boxers but stopped when Freyr snapped his fingers. The boy was having a sweet dream of a certain princess playing a prank on him where she simply tied him up and ran a stalk of hay all over his naked body while he laughed. A nickname in there caught Freyr's attention and he supposed Hayseed did work perfectly for the chuckling farm boy. More hands emerged and began counting his ribs and pecs as the lad guffawed in his sleep before turning over to give them a chance to tickle those cute buttocks.

Next, he turned to look at what might be his favorite part of the room. A pair of soft and handsome 11s were crossed over each other, their graceful toes pointed into the ground and curled cutely. Wrapped up like the slugabug he was, was Freyr's favorite pet. Linhardt von Hevring. Wrapped up in a cocoon of shiny tape and laying on his belly it was easy to see how he could have gotten his nickname of Bookworm. In fact, there was a book right before the dozing cleric that Freyr had left him to read as he enjoyed his tie-up games. Once Lin had dozed off while reading the tale of the curious young man who wandered into the "Eerie Forest" in search of why people were so scared of the place. He'd nodded off before finding out about the monster but the way that hands had crawled out of the book helped him fill in the blanks. They teased crooked fingers along the sensitive cups of Lin's ears and ran their lobes back and forth between two fingers. If only LinLin had read further he would have found the twist about it actually being the "Early Forest" and realized why he'd been given that tome. One even crawled over and began fingering away at Lin's baby toes as he dreamed of being hoisted up by trees who stuffed fluffy moss in his ears as he squealed.

The three of them were practically a symphony compared to the fourth boy. Rhys himself made no noise, occasionally the buckles on the boy's straitjacket would clank but beyond that he was silent. His long legs would stretch occasionally as the enchanted feathers would tease his toes or flutter over his heels but he'd never pull away. Even as that slender stomach of his was kneaded by the faceless doctors that crowded around the gurney he slept on, Rhys would just smile into his oxygen mask and dream on. The smile was due to the way that in his dreams, yes he was in a rubber room and still in a straitjacket. The statuesque nurse that tended to him kept him smiling nice and wide. Whether she was taking him by the ankle and scraping all over his sole, pinning him down and blowing a sloppy raspberry into one of his inner thighs, or simply sitting on his lower back and raking her nails up and down his bare ass-cheeks. Rhys was exactly where he wanted to be, and not a single cough escaped his lips. Freyr's Sick Boy was quite happy, enough that for once the blush on his cheeks was natural instead of being due to lack of air.

He looked down at Colm and was delighted at how the thief was curling into his side. He was becoming nice and subservient through his dreams. The King prepared another one with his magics, conjuring it up in the form of a wisp of smoke. He held Colm still as it slipped inside his ear just as the last one had.

---
Colm heard the noise above him and shuddered, knowing it was up there. He'd had a bad feeling about this job and those weirdoes he'd met up with but still, killing one monster should be easy right? Now all four of the other men from his party had been dragged away by it. Colm was trembling from the thought of what might be happening to them and so it was very surprising to him when he started to chuckle under his breath. Whirling around he saw a hand that had descended from the darkness above him, caught in the act of trailing fingers over the back of his neck to tease him. He tried to jump back away from it but ended up leaping right into the grasp of two more of them.

The hands teased his bare shoulders and occasionally scooped fingers behind his ears as he tried to resist. Once more he pulled away but this time it was right into the grasp of two hands joined by the one from before. The new arrivals seized him by the shoulders and held him still as the hand that had started it all wormed its way under his shirt. It began flicking and pinching at his nipple while Colm squirmed and stomped his feet. The two at his shoulders tried to pick him up and drag him up, up and away into the darkness but he kicked his legs in an attempt to keep them from getting a good grip. When two more hands came down and grabbed him by the ankles though, all he could do was swallow in fear as he was hoisted up into the air. He was placed against what felt like rope almost tenderly and would have been struck by how soft it was if he wasn't so concerned at how he couldn't pull away from it.

A glance around showed that the white ropes splayed out in a pattern up here and that there were various other things stuck on them. The revelation that the word he was looking for to describe this construction was web hit him seconds before he noticed the eight hands wiggling their fingers before him. This must be the monster they had been sent to defeat he surmised and the way it was slipping his shoes off made him think this mission was a definite failure. He'd seen Giant Spiders or as the species was referred to here in Magvel, Baal's. This one though was beyond odd, looking past how its eight legs each ended in cartoonishly large hands there was also the human face upon it. Something about the expressive eyes and pink hair had him struck by a feeling of deja vu but before he could think about that he noticed the webbed bundles darted about.

---
There were four of them and they shook slightly, not uncommon but the thing that drew his eyes were the pairs of feet sticking out of each of them. He recognized the pale and soft soles of that long-haired cleric he'd set out which probably meant the boyish ones over there were the farmboys and that the blushing set belonged to the ginger priest leaving that last pair of pretty feet to belong to that young lord. All four sets wiggled half-heartedly, utterly exhausted and shining with some kind of liquid. The feeling of water on his midriff made Colm look up at the mouth of his new host and the drool leaking from it answered his question of what that was.

"Such a pretty boy come to join his friends? I do love getting visitors. I'm just tickled~"

As she said the T-Word, two of her hands came down to Colm's midriff. They slipped their way beneath his loose top and began skittering their fingers along his hips and the lower part of his tight stomach. He fidgeted in the web and tried to pull away but was stuck fast. The Neimi thing smiled at the silly expression his face twisted into.

"C'mon give me a good laugh. Giggle for me my giggly thief and I'll tie you up tight each time."

He flushed at her words and as a result, it leaked out.

"Kchhhhh, keeeheee what?"

"That's a good giggle! Let's get started~"

Another pair of her hands went down and helped slip Colm's feet from his shoes and socks. She stopped for a thoughtful look and took one of the socks for something nefarious she had planned. To Colm's horror, she began producing that web, and soon there was a soft binding trapping his big toes together. He experimentally flexed his other toes as much as he could but shuddered when Spider-Neimi lowered her grotesque body down and placed a gentle kiss atop his bound big toes.

---
"Those look so pretty like that~ I do so love tied-up boys! Let's get a bit more hmm? C'mon and laugh for me!"

Colm could only writhe as the hands undid his pants and slipped their way in. His boxers were pulled down and his erect cock sprung right out. The feeling of a finger tracing along its length made him bright red and soon-

"Pffft, stahap that! Eehee nooo!"

"Yaaaaay~"

This time she turned around to face him as she worked and as her hands went down to Colm's groin he braced for the worst. So prepared for the worst was he that his eyes didn't open until the monster stroked a finger down his chin.

"Such a drama queen. Open your eyes, Mister, no sleep yet~"

When Colm did open his eyes, he blushed at the sight of what she'd done. His cock was hidden from view, veiled in his confiscated sock, and keeping it on there was a frilly bow she'd made with her webbing. He clucked his tongue in disgust, wanting to yell at her for her games but was cut off. Four hands invaded each of his defenseless armpits shoving past each other to get as deep into the sensitive hollows as they could.

"Coochie-coochie, laugh, laugh, laugh~"

"-kkkkkk...n-noooo ge-gehet off..."

Colm did his best to resist, his socked cock bouncing every which way as he tried to turn away. Even though his pits had somewhere around 20 fingers in each of them, Colm was managing to hold it in. That was until the Neimi-beast lowered herself down and took a long and loving lick up the side of his neck.

"Pfffft KAHAHAH STAHAHAP! GEHEHEHT AHAHAHFF!"

"YAY! Another win for me! Let's see those hands now~"

Colm was peeled off the web by the hands in his pits, which dug even deeper still as they got a grip on him. As a result, Colm was red in the face and helpless as the monster pulled his hands behind his back and bound them by the wrist. Not wasting any time on the next round, the spider let the bound man drop back into the web as she kept ahold of his ankles. Colm was helpless as she leered at his handsome feet that couldn't even curl their toes. When a hand each took one of the toes of the feet and began pulling them every way gently, the twiddles drove him wild but he kept quiet. Only allowing little keens and grunts out of him as he thrashed. That changed though when the monster put her lips to his heel and gave them a light buzzing.

"Eeeehehe nahahaha! Thahahat's so grohohooss ahahaha..."

Colm's defenses shattered and as he broke down in giggles, she delighted. To the thief, the world spun about and all he could do was cackle and squeal. This made it even easier for the predator to wind threads around his thighs and bind his legs together.

---
The monster lifted Colm off the web and put him over its shoulder like a sack of loot. His bindings meant that he couldn't look back at what she was doing and as such all he could do was stare down from the web and see another figure entering the great hall of the spider. He wanted to shout a warning to the tall man but just as he was about to Neimi started her next game.

Pushing her nose into the skin on the inside of one of Colm's thighs, she began nuzzling away in there. It was as if Colm was being bothered by an overly friendly puppy rather than an eight-armed monster from his nightmares. Six of the hands not currently holding him over the monster's shoulder came and began digging into the backs of the thief's knees. The final hand simply began digging a finger in between the cheeks of his ass and sliding it up and down the thin strip of cloth between them that protected his sensitive opening from this beast. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he felt the laughter start again, he didn't know what on earth had possessed him to wear a thong as underwear to go and slay a monster but he regretted it so much.

The creature shook with glee at hearing his laughter and pulled him down to look at his blushy face. She had such a sweet look on her face even as she forced a length of webbing between Colm's teeth and set to tie more of it around his shoulders to bind him yet tighter still. Her eight hands were impossibly dextrous and as a result, while she did the former, she was also able to pull that hated underwear off Colm and carefully over his bindings to cause him no pain. She had to rip it off course, but she did so carefully. She had plans for the ruined apparel and Colm found out about them shortly. The strip of cloth went between one of his baby toes and it's neighbor and two of the hands engaged in dragging it back and forth to floss the canyon the two toes.

Colm couldn't hold it and ugly laughed into his gag, feeling the drool stream down his neck allowing the monster to win again. More webbing was produced and this time his calves were tied together tightly, making it much easier for a pair of naughty fingers to stroke up and down them. No longer able to hold it at all, Colm laughed like a child drool streaking his chest. Through teary eyes, he noticed his fellow adventurers had vanished from the web but his eyes quickly screwed shut as his soles were forced upwards and their arches invaded by a horde of tickly fingers. It went on and on, him constantly losing the game until a red-faced and cross-eyed Colm was almost entirely entombed in webbing.

The one part of him left exposed to the air was a strip of his midriff that included his navel. A pair of index fingers were alternating going in and out of that poor ticklish divot when they were suddenly yanked away. Colm suddenly had the sensation of falling and being in a pair of muscular arms. The webbing over his face was ripped away and he was suddenly staring at a handsome king whose long white hair was quite striking. He smiled gently at Colm as he ripped away the webbing and helped the naked and exhausted man climb astride his horse. Colm though nothing of the goat horns on the man and instead joined the other members of his party in holding tightly onto their rescuer and simply being happy to be saved from that mons-

---
"My darling boy, whatever is the matter?"

Colm's eyes opened slowly and he stretched as he did so. When Freyr wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close he no longer resisted.

"Mmm...bad dream...monsters..."

"Oh no! Did monsters tickle you silly in your dreams?"

"Mmm..yesh..."

Colm buried his face in Freyr's side in what looked to embarrassment. Freyr assumed it was a side effect of the dreams he'd put in the lad's head, filling him with scenarios of monsters and misfits tickling him sticky and red. Freyr would always end the dream with he, himself coming and saving his ticklish pet. Whether it was pulling a gasping Colm from the chest or saving him from a life as a monster drooling chew toy, Freyr would fill Colm's head with images of himself as a hero and slowly erode away and misgivings he had about staying here forever.

He'd done the same with Neimi after all and the others. Speaking of them, Freyr spared a glance over and saw they'd all crawled into bed with their king. Bookworm, Sickboy, Hayseed, President, and even Nurse Titania all lay at his other side spooning happily and dreaming of their King lavishing them with personal attention. A little squeak from Colm brought Freyr's attention back to the boy and he ran a hand through his blue hair reassuringly.

"There, there my handsome boy. There are no monsters here in your King's bed. You're safe and warm here in my arms."

Freyr reached a leg beneath the sheets and ran the big toe of his foot down Colm's bare thigh rather promiscuously. This just added blush to the trembling Colm's face as beneath the sheets the real reason he was acting so strangely continued unabated. At some point in his dreaming, Neimi had awoken and finding both the King and her protector dozing, gotten bored. She'd gone on an adventure down into the sheets and found quite the treasure in a handsome foot. She'd trapped it between her thighs and was having the time of her life doing her best at a tapping massage up and down the warm sole. Occasionally she'd look over at the big sexy feet of Freyr that seemed to be begging her to play with them. She'd get to those in time, after all, they looked dreamy~

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back