• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comforting words from a New England man:

RockNRoller141

9-11-02
Hello Everyone,
Though alot of you know me, as ElvisJessie. Some of you know me, as RockNRoller, but today I'm giving up my screen name to be James Beksha.

Today I'm here to do what alot of you are doing remembering 9-11-01
with a heavy heart, and a hopeful mind that our goverment dose the right thing in bringing justice to those who were lost on that traggic day a year ago.

And look forword gladly to putting an exclamation point on terror in the world aimed dirrectly, at American soil, and all Americans.

To many who lost loved ones in the world trade center my prayers go out to each, and everyone of you.

May God in his wisdome, and grace bring peace to you, as you go on about your daily lives. Sometimes if you feel the need to talk to yourself go right ahead you have my blessing I personaly do it all the time.

God listens, and he hears everything your saying. If your happy Shout it out loud, if your sad just extened your hand to your side, and God will literally walk beside you, and guide you on your endless journey.

Always he is there for you, just we as we are this oh speacial community are for you now, and always.

Now to those of you who are here now with me I have three comforting words for you too. 1st Peace 2nd Love 3rd Understanding.

Being a writer yet unpublished in the writers world. Still it leaves me to much time on my hands to think of words, but now if you give me the chance I'll explain what those three words mean to you.

Let me take this to a new leval durring you day today try to give peace to those who seek it.
And give love to those always who find this road of life hard to travel.
And lastly strive to understand the feelings of others that this lifes journey continues to take us on.
My Love Always is
reaching out to you,
along with my heart,
because it to goes out
to each, and everyone
of you,
James Beksha :)

The meaning of words....

Oh, I UNDERSTAND them......those #%@*&%/! who killed aren't all that complex. They feed on hate and fear, and attempt to generate it within all who might dare to be different from their POV. They KNOW what the role of women should be....they KNOW which religion is the only true one, they KNOW evil and impurity when they see it.

And I KNOW what awaits them....

They will have peace soon enough.

That sounds so warlike, and yet I hate the thought of what we're about to do in the world. The solutions to this problem have fallen to the wayside one by one though, and what's left is the irrational use of overwhelming force to remove a handful of evil groups that have somehow become a focal point of some of the largest governments and most powerful nations in the world.

How did we come to this? True men of war can't be pleased by the undertaking we're contemplating..it's messy and disorganized, inefficient and wasteful in the extreme. Our stated goal of "regime change" may not accomplish as much as even the most optimistic amongst us hope. The blathering of an Arab uprising if one of "their" nations is attacked is another example of strident posturing by both sides of this conflict that has brought us once again to the brink of war. They dance on TV at our sorrows, and issue bold proclamations that they fear no country, for their cause is holy and just...we respond with outrage and a simmering determination that they need to be "punished", and begin to gather our arms and support for the pursuit of "justice".

I love the concept...justice is a favorite topic of mine, but I'm not sure we're going to achieve it until we expand our agenda.

These random, barely connected thoughts on the anniversary of a horrific attack haven't really clarified anything in my mind though, except the fact that it still hurts... Q

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back