• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming of age with a tickle fetish

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Back in around 2010-ish, Webshots was a social photo sharing site with very limited privacy sharing settings. Most people posted pics that anyone with a web browser could see and search on their descriptions. For a short time, it was the ultimate mainstream candid tickle pics source until American Greetings bought the brand in 2012 and turned it into a stock images site.

The reason I bring this up was a find back in the day that kind of stuck with me, and hence the title of this post. There was a series of pics by a gorgeous half-Asian girl who was probably in her early- or mid-20s at the time. There were a couple pics that she posted with the caption “This girl is obsessed with tickling feet”. Those pics seemed to have been at a family gathering and in both, her younger (15?) female relative was tickling her socked feet while the author of the post was pictured dying laughing on a couch. It made me think- whatever happened to the younger girl? Did she ever grow out of the obsession? Does she still have it today as an adult? What percent of kids gave up their love for tickling and chased a “normal” life! 90%? 99%?

I didn’t save the pics and I don’t have them. Just wondering when that playful youthfulness is gone and when it sticks.

The "normal" people are the ones hiding something especially dangerous. There is no normal lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back