• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concern with MTP Video Delivery

Jimblast

TMF Master
I posted in this forum concerning 3 videos I ordered on sale from MTP back on December 12th paying electronically. I had emailed mentioning after 10 days of not receiving them that there might be a problem. 4 more days transpired and I still had not heard anything, resulting in my asking if anyone else experienced the same problem with any videos ordered during that sale. The day after my posting they wrote informing me that the 7 day delivery rule did not apply to the sale because of the holiday season which I can empathise with. Jeff mentioned in his email that the videos would be shipped and I should receive them no later than mid week last week. What I got out of that was after 2 weeks the videos had yet to even be mailed. I wrote again on Jan 11th asking if possibly they were lost in the mail. Again, no response as of yet. Although the 3 videos only amount to $60, I suppose I expected more from a company that sponsors this sight. Since December 12th, I have ordered dvd's and videos from 4 other companies (all not nearly as well known in our community as MTP) and it took no longer than 4 days to receive their product. Naturally, certain members very strongly suggested that the 'rule' is 4-6 weeks for delivery but with electronic payment it should take 4-6 days at best. I have ordered from MTP before with very good results in terms of turnaround time. At this point, I am wondering if I will ever see those tapes. I am wondering if anyone else is going through this same experience. I am hoping that Jeff does come through. I am in contact with many in this forum and many in the community going all the back to the mid 80's. Talking to many of them they seem to be confused as well. I'm very frustrated with the customer service. I understand that this may be a 'one man' show, however quick communication in terms of any problems goes a long ways in fostering patience with something like this. Currently, I'm more than disappointed and would have to warn others that unfortunately, other production companies deliver their product in a very reasonable timely fashion. I am hoping this is a one time event and not the norm. This is really getting ridiculous.

I also have ordered from MTP on december 14 by credit card which by the way has been billed.I have not received my order as of today.I haven't contacted MTP because it doesn't appear to me that it will do any good.

Thanks JPie!

That actually answers a lot of questions for me JPie. I appreciate you showing us that thread. I'm surprised Jeff didn't email me directly explaining this. I'm really not worried about the coupon which I think is a nice gesture. I'm just glad to know there might be light at the end of the tunnel and if Jeff reads this I want to say I really hope he's feeling better. I'll also email him telling him the same thing. I had a feeling something had to be wrong and this explains a lot. Thanks again! Jim. ;)

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Just to let you know from a techie point of view. Spam filters are like cures for really serious illnesses. The cure is worse than the illness. You are much better off sorting through spam than letting a program designed by fallible humans do it. They are only as good as the designer.

Adam

Personally speaking, I've always found Jeff's customer service to be of a very high standard. If something went wrong on this delivery, I'm sure there's a sound reason for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back