• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concerning the upcoming Jem movie.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Sigh, why? Just...JUST WHY? (bangs head against desk over and over) WHY? WHY? WHY?

Interesting that there appears to be absolutely no amazing magical holograms employed in the movie at all, as there was in the cartoon. "You are planning to eventually have dinosaurs on your dinosaur ride, right? Hello?"

Although it didn't help that the original creator of Jem was purposely kept out of the film's creative process.

Last edited:
This is just a guess, but I think it is because this generation needs to know just how truly outrageous Jem was.

for a minute there I thought this was talking about illionore's character "Jen" and was about to say "wow...dude's gone mainstream"

I'm waiting for a creative mind to develop a brand new film that ISN'T a sequel or remake or based on anything.

You have the means...write something original.

I'm waiting for a creative mind to develop a brand new film that ISN'T a sequel or remake or based on anything.

You have the means...write something original.

Hollywood isnt interested in creativity... only what they perceive will make money. Also, you have 4th generation studio nepotism going on (read: the son of the son of the nephew of some former big wig) running everything into the ground because they are as intelligent and imaginative as a heap of dog poo.

I've stopped going to movies a long time ago for this very reason. Interestingly, the creative stuff is popping up everywhere BUT Hollywood.

Agree with C.A.B. ......how many versions of Batman will we see? Ratman, Chatman, Flatman, Fatman (oops, PC incorrect)... Let's change the premise of Star Trek again. And Star Whores...I mean Wars..... And Superman (do your own rhyme there)...

What's so awful about movies based on something else? Some of my favorite films are adaptations of novels or TV shows, and video game adaptations are improving dramatically--the problem is the lack of serious regard for video games to begin with, not the process of transitioning them to film. I've enjoyed a lot of sequels and remakes, too.

Why would I turn up my nose at a film with a plot, special effects, actors, and setting reminiscent of one that I already know that I enjoy?

Everybody complains about originality and "Hollywood crap" whenever a sequel comes out that they don't like, particularly if it's a franchise that they don't care for. When it's something they're interested in, you won't hear that. The fact that billions of dollars are still being made on Hollywood films proves that people take no issue with the fare coming out of the film industry to this day--they simply hate seeing sequels to, or remakes of, films that they personally didn't care for to begin with.

Putting down the people who *do* like them is crude and unnecessary.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back