• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converting an RV or Camper into a Dungeon!

CapturedDoll

Verified
I'm seriously considering doing this and have been doing my research all week.

I woulden't make it mobile because I think I'd make a lousy driver. I'd just plant it in the backyard. :) And if I DO learn I could go mobile but I'm not thinking about that right now.

What do you think? :)

Cool idea, but the thought of driving it around, if you ever did, reminded me of a warning I once received from an FBI guy after I met him and his wife at a cabin for a session (he liked to watch her get tied up and tickled).

When I opened my session bag, he looked in and said, "Man, never get pulled over and searched with that in your car or it's a ticket straight to jail."

No idea if that's even true, but it stuck with me. I'm guessing an RV torture chamber on wheels might have the same issue. ;)

Cool idea, but the thought of driving it around, if you ever did, reminded me of a warning I once received from an FBI guy after I met him and his wife at a cabin for a session (he liked to watch her get tied up and tickled).

When I opened my session bag, he looked in and said, "Man, never get pulled over and searched with that in your car or it's a ticket straight to jail."

No idea if that's even true, but it stuck with me. I'm guessing an RV torture chamber on wheels might have the same issue. ;)

Well I just found this site: https://domtoyourdoor.com/

If she can get away with it... hehehe Seeing her site gives me more ideas. Of course my rv wont be as nice but I'll do the best I can to make it special.

Well, Texas. Guess they have everything there. And it's bigger.

Mobile tickle torture vehicle? Tickling on the road? (I realize it's gonna be planted in your backyard, but still...) very devious! Go for it!

Many years ago, I wrote a story on the A.S.F.T newsgroup about this very thing. Four friends, male and female, wore disguises and kidnapped one of the “The Four”’s tickle fantasy girls and had a modified van that was purpose-built for tickle torture. It even had a drain at the bottom for when the victim peed herself.

I have no idea if the story is floating around out there, but I’ll poke around. In the meantime, go for it! I have a sneaking suspicion that a pretty woman getting pulled over in a mobile dungeon would have a way different ending than a middle-aged man in the same situation.

Maybe he was just joking, idk. It's not illegal to own rope or bandage equipment. Handcuffs, ballgags, restraints and restraint equipment, etc.

Assuming you don't match the flash information for any active BOLO suspects l, I really don't think they can arrest you on the spot if they can't prove at that moment that you in fact committed a crime. BDSM and the fetish world is on some level known. Assuming you tell the police officer that that is the intended purpose of the equipment, again there would be no probable cause to effect an arrest at that point in time.

Source: not FBI Agent, but ex-Police officer 5+ years.

Maybe he was just joking, idk. It's not illegal to own rope or bandage equipment. Handcuffs, ballgags, restraints and restraint equipment, etc.

Assuming you don't match the flash information for any active BOLO suspects l, I really don't think they can arrest you on the spot if they can't prove at that moment that you in fact committed a crime. BDSM and the fetish world is on some level known. Assuming you tell the police officer that that is the intended purpose of the equipment, again there would be no probable cause to effect an arrest at that point in time.

Source: not FBI Agent, but ex-Police officer 5+ years.

Sort of figured as much, but it still pops into my head every time I drive (under the speed limit!) to a session... :)

People are telling me its not a good idea because I need all kinds of insurance- taxes etc. I still want to do it though and may have a great deal for a camper. Getting pics hopefully tomorrow.

But.. as badly as I want this I want things to go as smooth as possible. *crosses fingers*

I talk to someone on reddit who champions a suitcase full of brushes and a duster on a drill. What the FBI even thinks about that? Who knows.

I talk to someone on reddit who champions a suitcase full of brushes and a duster on a drill. What the FBI even thinks about that? Who knows.

I doubt they'd care when they have more pressing matters to attend to.

Amazing idea! Imagine driving across America, stopping in cities just to tickle people…sounds like my dream job! Lol

Well, everyone in my daily life told me to save my money and just wait until be have a house. So that's what I'm going to do. Plus when it comes to owing an RV it really costs a truckload of money to maintain and grit to keep it working. Ah well, another idea bites the dust.

Come to the UK and set it up . All you'll need here is good soundproofing. Lol
I thought it was a fantastic idea. Full of fun and opportunities

There is a show, either on Netflix or Prime Video, where they have actually done this. A dom goes to folks' living spaces and "pimps them" out in a sex- or DBSM- functional space, including a vehicle or two. I can try to find the title of the show if you'd like.

If you just want a small space and no plans to make it mobile, what about a shed/barn type pre-fab building in your yard instead? Do your homework, because I have heard of some municipalities having issues with "deliverable" structures like these being placed on properties, or they mire them down with all types of codes and conditions.

I doubt they'd care when they have more pressing matters to attend to.

Technically nobody really gives a shit if you aren't hurting anyone but I think it's downright silly, so naturally it's appealing.

That being said, I saw a few video vendors discussing how to turn vans into campers etc. https://youtube.com/@Ryantwomeyy?si=aqKgVnM-isSyG50W

https://youtu.be/MeCZXOO7RPE?si=j8MB6zf_Pv22Cbcl

If it were strictly for tickling I'd just say get black curtains, more cushioning, and some decent mounting points for tying. It's not much of a stretch as much as finding willing participants.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back