• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Correlation Between Callouses (or lack of) on Feet and Ticklishness

djant416

Hi everyone,

What has your experience been as far as how ticklish someone's feet are in relation to how soft/rough their soles are?

I have seen a couple of different scenarios where someone with some callous build up tends to be a little bit less on the sensitive side where as someone with more tender soles are much easier to tickle, but have also seen a case or two each with someone having tougher soles being tickled to death from barely touching them and barely even getting a flinch out of someone with butter soft feet even when giving them some very thorough scratching on their soles.

Hi everyone,

What has your experience been as far as how ticklish someone's feet are in relation to how soft/rough their soles are?

I have seen a couple of different scenarios where someone with some callous build up tends to be a little bit less on the sensitive side where as someone with more tender soles are much easier to tickle, but have also seen a case or two each with someone having tougher soles being tickled to death from barely touching them and barely even getting a flinch out of someone with butter soft feet even when giving them some very thorough scratching on their soles.

I've always been curious about this as well. I've known some women who are always barefoot, or professional dancers and have thick callouses, yet to my (pleasant) surprise their feet were incredibly ticklish. I sessioned with a beautiful redhead who was a circus performer and walked barefoot on crushed glass. Yet this same woman was a helpless ball of laughter with even the slightest tickle on her soles. I asked her about this and she replied that "tickling is just a different sensation. My feet can handle discomfort or even pain, but I can't take the tickling".
Look at the beautiful Genevieve Gorder. She's always barefoot and mentions how rough and calloused they are. But she admitted in a video that her feet are ticklish

Last edited:
There is no hard and fast rule about someone's ticklishness. Soft soles, calloused soles doesn't matter. The same person that is insanely ticklish one time, could be not so ticklish another time. So many reasons that effect people and can cause different reactions at different times.

There is no hard and fast rule about someone's ticklishness. Soft soles, calloused soles doesn't matter. The same person that is insanely ticklish one time, could be not so ticklish another time. So many reasons that effect people and can cause different reactions at different times.

I agree. I've tickled a girl before whos feet had calloused on them and she barely reacted. However, I have also tickled a girl more recently who's feet were very rough and frankly, they looked nicer than they felt, and she was so unbearably ticklish she couldn't stand even a single finger poking her foot. I was actually surprised by the sensitivity of her feet due to how rough her foot bottoms were. She never ever gets pedicures because she's too ticklish, so that is one explanation, and she doesn't do her own foot care either other than painting her toenails.

I think it’s totally person dependent. I know if I don’t maintain mine, I’m still ticklish but not quite as much….

When I was in college and tied up and tickled a fellow black student/ticklee I met online, I was VERY surprised when the bottoms of his very callused feet were VERY ticklish.

Immediate laughter and wild struggling from him as soon as my fingernails tickled his soles.
(by the way, he was not some effeminate guy, he was actually built, ripped, 6 pack)

He begged and soon said I needed to untie him because he was about to pee on himself! &#55357;&#56883;

It was clearly obvious how ticklish his callused soles were and I did NOT want to be around a bed soaked with urine, so I untied him and let him go to the bathroom. &#55357;&#56837;

It was after that experience that I started to always suggest to my ticklees that they use the bathroom before I tie them up. &#55357;&#56860;

I don't think there's a whole lot of correlation there though in my personal experience, women with softer feet who don't go barefoot very often tend to have more ticklish feet than women with calloused feet but as with many things, your results may vary. I remember I dated a woman who was really calloused on her heels and the area right beneath toes and wasn't really ticklish in those areas, but right in the arch her sole was super soft and that was pretty much her sweet spot because she would always laugh when I tickled her there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back