• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples ONLY Gathering 2

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Sorry for the delay folks but way too much as been happening the first few months of 2006 and we have had to delay this next couples only gathering of the Hyenas Club HOWever......it is still in the planning stages and hopefully we will be sending out the invitations once a date has been set. Hopefully sometime in April. Perhaps the last weekend of April but that is not yet set in stone.
Bare with me/us.
It will happen.
There will also be a Female LERs 2 party as well coming this summer or late spring.

Be patient folks.

Thanks.

TTD

Just wanted to mention the awesome time Ann and I had at the latest Hyena gathering. Thanks to our wonderful hosts, Ed and Patti, for a fun time with a lot of yummy food, and oodles of tickling. (sorry we couldn't stay the night)
It was nice to meet you lk70, Knox and Mrs. Knox....always a pleasure.
Great friends, chow, and tickling.......life doesn't get any better.

Drew

TklDuo-Drew said:
Just wanted to mention the awesome time Ann and I had at the latest Hyena gathering. Thanks to our wonderful hosts, Ed and Patti, for a fun time with a lot of yummy food, and oodles of tickling. (sorry we couldn't stay the night)
It was nice to meet you lk70, Knox and Mrs. Knox....always a pleasure.
Great friends, chow, and tickling.......life doesn't get any better.

Drew

Thanks for the thanks! You're most welcome as well.

Once again yet another fine gathering/party and its' success goes out to the people who attended.
The TklDuo(Ann and Drew), Mr and Mrs Knox and of course the new victim, I mean member and friend, lk70 aka Lynn aka karmagirl!
Twas indeed great to meet you and have you all on over for a fun time!

Till next time!

Thanks again!

We lova ya all!

TTD and shygirl

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back