• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples Retreat: Magical Tickling Mix Up Part Twp

SexyGameDesigns

3rd Level Orange Feather
I loved the Couples Retreat comic and so did my fans. I am working on part two now.

Episode one is available to Patrons here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/couples-retreat-76070692

Patrons will get finished pages from part two as I make them.

_IMG0003.jpg

Michelle and Gavin are ALWAYS fighting. Their sex life is nonexistent and it seems nothing short of seperation can fix things. That is until Michelle's friend Jenny tells her of the sex therapist she and Blake visited.

Jenny and Blake were having problems too, but a SINGLE visit to the sex therapist MAGICALLY transformed their life. So much so that Jenny and Blake haven't left their apartment in DAYS!

_IMG0009.jpg

Strangely, Jenny seems reluctant to tell Michelle the whole story. But the truth comes out when Michelle pays Jenny an impromptu visit and discovers giggling and laughter coming from the apartment. When Jenny opens the door, she is almost NAKED. Michelle is shocked, but intrigued.

Jenny explains that she and Blake are "trying a little tickling" and that "Blake is insatiable". Barely coherent, Jenny tells Michelle that she and Blake "worked it out". Michelle presses for information but Jenny says that the therapist "won't let me explain". Jenny's breasts suddenly appear to grow larger. Her body becomes aroused and aflame with passion. She runs back to Blake, closing the door on her friend. Soon, Jenny and Blake are fucking noisily again.

Worried, Michelle tells Gavin. This leads to another fight. Michelle calls Gavin a "useless fucker" and says she will visit the therapist HERSELF and get to the bottom of the mystery.

Michelle arrives at the sex therapist's office, but is instantly ensnares by therapist Rani's EROTIC MAGIC. Magically transported to the therpist's apartment, Michelle is joined by Gavin.

_IMG0028.jpg

Michelle and Gavin argue AGAIN. Rani soon puts an end to this by using her MAGIC to STRIP Michelle naked.

Naked and bewildered, Michelle is caught in a whirlwind of tickling feathers. Gavin is stripped naked too and tickled by the therapist as the feathers tickle his partner.

_IMG0041.jpg

Unable to escape the tickling, Michelle and Gavin struggle to escape the terribly ticklish clutches of their captor...

20230622 Couples Retreat 02 Rani Pose hq7_0001.jpg

Edit: Image quality in the actual published comic is wayyyy better than this. The upload went a bit wonky.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back