• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cracking the Safe 3 M/F

Rate

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Ticool

^PLEASE RATE ABOVE^

I pulled down with such force I actually knocked her out. I quickly undid the ropes around my wrists and ankles and jumped up from my chair. I turned and looked at where she lay. She had a small frame. Probably no more than 5'2 and 100 pounds soaking wet. I leaned down and pulled the mask from her head, revealing her face. She was Asian, had short dark hair that barely eclipsed her ears and sported snake bite piercings on her lips.

I paced back and forth for a moment pondering what to do. I should call the police, right? They'll help me catch the other two and get my money back...right?? It was about more than the money. They had humiliated me. Tortured me in my own house. The money wasn't going to be enough.

I scooped up sleepyhead and carried her into my spare room. She seemed quite delicate so I figured I should lay her down gently...nah! I practically spiked her on the bed like I just scored thr game winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. She bounced a little and came to rest directly in the center. Perfect! I walked back out to the chair where I had left the ropes and brought them back into the room with me. I proceeded to tie her in a spread eagle position with her arms tied together over her head. I pushed back the cuffs of her black jeans and undid the laces on the combat boots she wore.

Very gently I slid the boot of her left foot. She grunted a little and shifted. I stopped...wait, she can't go anywhere anyway. I finished pulling the boot off her foot and started tugging at the toe of her sock. It slid off withoutuch coercion. She had very soft and smooth feet. They were tiny! I looked inside the tongue of the boot, "4.5?! Dear God I didn't know they made adult shoes that size." I thought to myself. I turned to the right foot and soon had it matching the left. They really were a cute set of feet, the toes were small and bubbly looking, the nails were painted bright red and the soles had several little wrinkles. I stepped back to admire them a little more.

She rustled around a bit and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around groggily and fixed her gaze on me. "Ohhoho my head!" She tried to pull her arm over to soothe the pain. "What the- oh shit!"

"Yeah, not so fun when you're the helpless one is it? Who are you?" I asked bluntly. I didn't want to toy around too much with chatter. I wanted to cut straight to the chase.

"Look man, I'm sorry, it was just part of my job." She had a frantic tone in her voice as she examined her situation. "Yo, where are my boots? I paid $700 for those!"

"Good to know, maybe I'll sell them to recoup some of the money you and your friends stole." I stood with my arms crossed, glaring a hole right into her soul. "Again, who are you and, while we're at it, who were your friends? They seemed lovely, especially the brunette bitch."

"You can't keep me here! This is assault!"

"Heh, I don't think you can make that claim after you assault someone yourself," I shot back. Last chance. What's your name?"

"Bite me!"

"Alright, I gave you a chance." I place the palms of my hands on the balls of her feet and let my fingers rest on her toes. She winced a little. "You know that saying let the punishment fit the crime?"

"No. No wait! Please, please. I'm sorry. Please don't tickle me." She pleaded with a bit of a tremble in her voice. She laid her head back on the bed with ger eyes clenched shut and started to mumble a bit almost as if she was praying. I started to dance my fingers along the tops of her toes. She started a deep inhale with her mouth agape. A slightly shaky giggle started to escape her lips.

"Nehehehehehe hehehehehehe." She clenched both of her fist tight. Her knuckles immediately started to redden. She was clearly quite ticklish and from the look.of it didn't enjoy being tickled either. I sped up my fingers a bit. Still, a low giggle. "Eehehehehehe."

I started slowly stroking my fingers up and down her soles all the way to the heel and back to the base of the toes. "MEHehehehehehe." I elicited a stronger reaction. Her laugh was fairly deep. Not what I would've expected from someone so small but it was sort of infectious. I continued to stroke and even adde in some zigzags across the soles. She gasped hard and shook her head back and forth seemingly unable to express her disdain.

When I got back down to her heels I began to do a figure 8 and worked it up her soles to the balls and right back down. Her giggles shifted to machine gun laughter. "Nahahahahahaha nohohoho."

I ramped it up a bit and started to skitter my fingers all over her soles. This got quite the rise! "WAH! Huhuhuhuhuh pleeheheheease." I was starting to enjoy myself. Maybe too much. Why was I doing this again? Oh shit!

"WHA- ahem, what's your name? Tell me and this can all stop." I tried to keep my composure. I didn't want her to think I was having fun. I mean- I was and she definitely deserved it, but I wanted to seem more goal oriented. I laid off a bit. Rather than skittering my fingers, now I was just sort of rubbing my hands along her soles. They felt very nice.

"I-hehe. I'm nahahot sayhihing." She tried to shuffle around a bit, either trying to break free or get more comfortable. I walked up to her and reached toward her head. She flinched a bit. I reached down and pulled one of the pillows down under her back. "Hmmm, such the gentleman," she smirked sarcastically.

"Hey," I said with a facetious smile, " I'm not the asshole between the 2 of us." With that I walked back to the foot of the bed and plopped right down over her right ankle.

"HEY!" She yelled nervously. "Ok, wait. Just- I-"

"Are you gonna tell me your name?" She lay there speechless. She looked as though she was weighing the pros and cons of giving herself up. "Times up!"

"GWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha! Stahahahap oh please, PLEHEHEheheeheeheeheese!" I dug all of my fingers in at once and began spidering up and down intensely. She kicked both feet around back and forth like windshield wipers. Her toes scrunched tightly against the balls of her feet. "Ahahahaha ha ha ha *gasp* hahahahaha ha ha nomohohohohoohoore!" I turned and looked over my shoulder at her. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and her mouth kept opening and shut like she was chanting an encantation. Then, at that moment a big ball of smoke appeared on the ceiling- kidding! This isn't a supernatural story, come on use some sense.

She continued to flail about, bouncing up and down periodically as I fluttered my fingers along the bottoms of her heel and toes. Something told me she wasn't gonna hold out much longer. I turned and faced her again. "It's a simple solution. Tell me your name. That's all you have to do."

"GOHOHOHOHO TO HEHEHEHEHELLL!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Her foot was changing patterns. Now it would turn to the instep side, roll back to a straight position, then back down. She had her big toe curled over top of the index toe. Index toe? Do you refer to them the same as fingers? I mean, pinky obviously and I guess middle toe, but ring tie? Do you have a toe specifically for rings?

"AYAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* Yahahahahahahaha!" Her laughter was starting to trail off a bit with each hard exhale. I figured now would be a good time to give her a breather and collect her thoughts.

"I don't know about you but I still have to piss from the onslaught you gave me earlier." I walked over to the bathroom, shut the door and went about my business. I figured I'd let her simmer on that for a minute. She had to be growing very uncomfortable. I finished up and went to the sink to wash my hands. As I looked over at the soap dispenser I noticed something that gave me a wicked idea.

"Ya know," I stated as I rejoined the room, "I have a younger sister who visits from time to time."

"Good for you," she retorted.

"Heheh," I bowed my head a little as I chuckled at her response. "Well, you see sisters are funny, do you have sisters?" She stared blankly and shook her head. "Well, my sister has a little quirk, she's incredibly forgetful. Last weekend she visited me and stayed over and it would appear that she left something vital to her beautification."

Her expression was curious. She stared rather intently at my arms where I was clearly hiding something behind my back. I grinned from ear to ear as I slowly revealed it to her. Her expression changed from curious to nervous as her eyes widened. She began frantically jerking and shaking trying to free herself from her predicament. I walked over slowly to her left foot.

"GET AWAY! NO! STAY THE FUCK BACK!!" I turned and sat right down on her ankle. She continued to jerk forcefully as I lightly rubbed up and down her foot. I looked back at her. Her teeth, eyes and fists were all clenched shut as she waited in painful anticipation.

"AYEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHAHAHA!" I began quickly swooping the brush and forth as her toes wiggled, clenched and curled. There were more wrinkles in her soles each time she did this and I made sure to hit every single one. She shrieked even louder. "PLEHEHEHEE *GASP* EHEHEHEHEHEEEHEEEHEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I looked back at her again. She threw her head violently back and forth with a grimace on her face. I doubled down and dug in harder. There was no laughter this time just forceful vibrations from her legs and body. I eased up toet her breathe and dug in once more. NYAHAHAHAHHAHA OKAHAHAHAY OHOHOHOHOKAHAHAHAY! AHAHAHAHALL TAHAHALHALHALK!!"

I stopped. "Ok. Let's hear it." I could hear her panting heavily behind me trying to catch her breath. I grazed the bristles of the brush along her toes.

"Naha stop! Tiffany! My name is Tiffany!"

" Last name!" I demanded. She held silent once again. "Come on Tiff, unless you want Mr. Bristles to make his acquaintance with your other piggies."

"MATSUYAMA!" She yelled in desperation. "Tiffany Matsuyama."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Special thanks to LadyInternet, TickledHelpless, GirlMeetsTickle, SNSDMaya, West-Ler, NYGuy2 and TexasFotTklr for their advice and support. Thank you all!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back