• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cracking the Safe FFF/M

Please rate

• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Ticool

***PLEASE RATE AFTER READING*** HERE^

They were quick to get me secured to the lounge chair. My hands were tied over my head, my feet bound to the ottoman sticking out of my pajam pants. My slippers dangled off my heels. The three of them stood in front of me inspecting their work.

They proceeded to ransack the house looking for valuables. They searched the downstairs turning the drawers in the kitchen out into the floor, throwing everything out of the coat closet and that's where they discoverd my safe. It had a digital lock on the front.

"We got a safe!" One of them yelled.

Another replied, "Can you crack it?"

"No," came the response.

Two of them came back over and stood aroumd me. "Ok, we're gonna pull the tape off. Cooperate and this will all be over. If you don't it's gonna be a long night. Understand?"

I nodded and in one quick motion she ripped the duct tape right off my mouth. It burned. I thought about shouting for help but no one was gonna hear me and I was outnumbered 3 to 1. The risk was too great so I kept my mouth shut.

"What's the code to the safe," the leader asked. She had a clown mask on and her brown hair was just visible below the mask. The other had a similar mask and brown hair with bright red highlights showing on the tips.

I didn't answer. I sat stoically trying not to show any fear.

"Hey!" The brunette shouted. I flinched a bit at her harsh tone. I continued to stare blankly as she lingered over me. "Alright we don't have time for this. Do it." She said to the girl with highlights. What did she mean by that? What was "it"?

With that the highlights girl turned away from me, swung her leg over the ottoman and sat on my legs. I was starting to get nervous at this point. She slid my right slipper off leaving my foot bare. Without warning she scribbled her nails right on the center of my foot. The sensation shot up my leg instantly and I jerked my whole body to no avail.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT! WAIT! STAHAHAHAHAP!!"

"We'll stop as soon as you give us the code."

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Keep going."

She continued to wriggle her fingers all over my foot. Down to the heel back up to the ball and in between the toes.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEEHEHEHEASE!"

"What's the code?"

"NOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA!"

"Sounds like we need to ramp it up a bit." With that the brunette walked over to the top of the chair and dug her fingers into my armpit.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP STOP!"

They didn't respond to my pleas. They just continued they're vicious tickle attack. The highlight girl started to massage my toes with both hands. It was maddening. The brunette went behind the chair so she had access to both armpits and sides.

"AHAHAHAIM NAHAHAT TEHELLIN YOU AHAHANYTHING!"

"Challenge accepted," said the highlight woman. She slipped the shoe off my left foot and immediately attacked both feet.

My laugh started to crack with hints of feminine shrieks in between. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHA!"

I was starting to break. "4173!" They stopped.

"4173," the brunette called out. I knew I was screwed but I needed a break.

"Nope!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes. You're starti.g to try my patience."

The continued to work their fingers all over my feet and upperbody. The brunette came around to the front and straddled me and continued to tickle my armpits and run her nails down my ribs like she was playing a xylophone. Meanwhile, the woman on my feet wasn't letting up. She scraped her nails up and down, side to side as I jerked back and forth trying to break free.

"We may need some help over here!" With that the third woman appeard from the closet. She walked over and knelt down next to my feet. The woman on my legs then proceeded to pull my toes back so that my soles were stretched out. The third woman then proceeded to d8g her nails into my feet. I exploded with laughter.

"AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She was merciless. Up and down scribble scratch squeeze and poke. I tried to kick my feet away but they were secure. Meanwhile the brunette continued her onslaught. She pinched my sides and scratched up and down my ribs. Then she slid her hands up my shirt and scribbled her fingers into my armpits causing me to shriek.

"BAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHA STAHAHAHA FOHOHOUR NIHIHIHINE SEVEHEHEN SEHEHEVEN!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back