• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossing the line - from ler to lee F/M M/F

FatJay

TMF Expert
Contains rude stuff. Don't read it if you don't like rude stuff.

Stupid things to say when you are tied up in the presence of a dominatrix: That didn't hurt.

But that's another story.

I was fortunate enough to be granted a session with a London dominatrix who wishes to remain anonymous and you shouldn't mess with a dominatrix so I will respect her wish. I will refer to her as Mistress Z for the sake of this account (No her name doesn't begin with Z, I'm not a complete idiot).

Having bathed I found myself kneeling before Mistress Z naked and really excited. She was wearing black heels, a short black skirt and a vest top.
She ordered me to put my hands on my head and when I did so, started gently tickling around my nipples. I smiled - it actually felt really good.
She then continued to explore my chest and my sides making me jiggle from side to side. She already told me the safe word. I wasn't really into having a safe word, but she insisted. The safe word was 'tickle me harder'.
She continued her finger tickling across my chest, down to my cock and let her fingers dance around my balls. Anyone with balls knows how edgy contact with them can make you feel. I was on edge - a nice edge.
Then she made me stand up with my hands behind my back. She walked around me testing me, tickling my legs, my bum, and the tops of my feet. You know those dancing flowers you get that move to music - I pretty much looked like one of those, although not as pretty.
After this she blindfolded me. Standing there naked listening to her searching for something was pretty intense. I soon found out what it was. She put on a silk glove and continued to tickle all over my body with it. Awesome.
She then had me lie down with my ankles tied and I got to meet some more of her toys. The worst of which was the wheel. I think they are used for pastry or something and it took me a while to work out what the hell it was as I couldn't see it. But when she ran it across the soles of my feet, I laughed long and hard hoping it might come out manly but it was probably a bit more like a girl.
She stopped for a while and had me on my knees again and romoved her shoe. My head was on the ground so I couldn't see, but she slipped on a stocking. Then she had me kiss her foot and massage it. I'm not actually into stockings much, but it was nice. She had lovely size 5 feet.
When I'd finished kissing, licking and massaging, she ordered me to tickle her foot. First the sole. I enjoyed having her foot in my hand and watching it flex as a finger stroked her sole. She then ordered me to tickle around her ankle, the tops of her feet and finally her toes. This was the best spot. She nearly jerked her foot out of my hand when my fingers got inbetween her toes and she went from a giggle to a full on laugh. Later she stood up and had my lift up her skirt and tickle her bum. She had a really nice shapely bum and I was more than happy to watch it jiggle in front of me as I tickled. She then went back to tickling me, concentrating mainly on my feet, but at one point I was bent over and she took the dreaded wheel and rolled it up the inside of my thighs and around near my crotch. That nearly had me screaming.
She had me completely at her mercy, we went from tickling, to footworship and back again throughout the session. I have to say as a brand new lee that I loved it. She was an excellent Mistress to be at the mercy of, not that she showed me a lot of mercy.
Finally at the end of the session she had my lie on my back and she sat above me. She rested her bare foot on my face and squirted a bunch of baby oil at my crotch and commanded that I rub myself. I'd been turned on since she started tickling me, so it wasn't difficult to get some action going there whilst she commanded me to suck her toes. Then she had me open my mouth wider and stuffed my face with all five and give her a full on toe job. I was in real heaven at this point, and had a lovely view of her wrinkly sole. I was then told to jerk whilst I sucked. Again, not a problem. I stared up at her and she was sitting close to the edge of her seat, inches away from my face, her short skirt wasn't covering much and neither were her knickers. With her foot still in my mouth, she said, 'Here's somewhere you didn't get to tickle,'and moved her knickers aside and started tickling at her own shaved pussy.
I'm not sure if it is medically possible, but it was quite shortly after that that I had what felt like a multiple orgasm. I think if Jessica Alba was making out with Jennifer Lopez in the room, I might have been a little bit more turned on, but short of that, this was as good as it gets.
It took a good amount of time afterwards to start breathing normally. So glad I don't suffer from asthma.

So that was my lee baptism - hallefuckinlujah!

Most certainly a wonderful session for you! :devil:
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Awesome!

What a wonderful session that had to have been! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Here`s hoping you have many more good times with her! :D :bouncybou

Thanks

for the replies folks. It was indeed outstanding. I was honoured to have such a session.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back