• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cuckolding House Help (a MM/F foot tickling short-story fantasy, sexually explicit)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
View attachment IMG_6982.webp

I recently saw the above drawing (a masterpiece I might add) on MTJ Publishing's Deviant Art website at:
https://www.deviantart.com/search?q=Ticklish+bombshells

Thanks Bandito and Josh Flynn for just an amazing, AMAZING art piece!

Here's my own little backstory/front-story inspired by the drawing above.

Hope you enjoy :)

Your coworker, Sam, has a thing for your drop dead gorgeous wife, Elena, and, fortunately or unfortunately, Elena for Sam.

Your marriage has been on the rocks for years.

You both are looking for ways to 'spice things up".

During a late night confessional, Elena suggests that Sam could come over to the house and watch her clean in her high heels.

You can stay in the other room and listen in as Sam 'gets her in the mood'.

No other details forthcoming from Elena except that seeing her house cleaning in heels really turns Sam on. And seeing Sam turned on, well...it turns her on.

Fair enough you surmise.

Elena offers that once things are 'hot and heavy' with them, you can pop out from the other room, and you and Sam can have your 'threesome way' with her.

Deal?!

As the sub that you are to your dominant, sexy wife, you accept.

Sam's over the next day.

Elena's dressed up in heels and vacuuming.

You set up shop in your office.

All you can hear for many minutes is the whirring of your 2002 joint purchased home appliance.

You feel your heart matching those racing hertz cycles on that sucking machine that's just beyond your home office door.

Suddenly there's that laughter that wafts in from beneath the door and through the walls that you know is from your wife. And it's laughter that can only come from someone (Sam!) putting his meddling hands all over your wife's body and tickling her to his and her delight.

"What's he doing?!" you mutter to yourself.

"Is she already barefoot? Did he take off her heels or did she kick them off? Is he tickling her feet, or her perky ample breasts? Is she really letting him fondle her breasts already?! Is she really already topless in front of him?! Is his face already planted between her gorgeous smooth legs for days?!" again all mutterings.

Click HERE to continue reading for FREE :)

Feel free to leave a comment on my website how you liked the backstory/front-story :)

Thanks as always for stopping by,
TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back