• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute response on kik

pinksocks

TMF Novice
I just joined kik yesterday to communicate with a potential lee. There are a ton of girls live streaming on kik. I haven't really figured out what the deal is with kik yet. The girls apparently get paid for live streaming somehow. Anyways I couldn't resist asking some of them in the chat section of the live stream if they were ticklish to see if they would respond. Every one of them completely ignored the question. LOL. Then a minute ago I was watching a live steam from a girl in Spain. I simply wrote in the chat box "ticklish?". A moment later she raised her left arm and placed her hand over her armpit and smiled really big. Good enough for me. LOL.

Nice that you got that reply.

I simply do not feel comfortable discussing anything regarding tickling except for here, and the Wu's Foot Fetish forum, where people will discuss feet and I've gotten some replies about feet being ticklish too.

Case in point.

While I will not get into specifics because it has my real full name, there a social media site where I have a friend on my friendship list. I have a friend on there who is around my age, and she posts half naked pictures of herself with her breasts exposed. Clearly this woman is looking to get sexual attention. If that was here, or the foot forum or leg forum, I would have fired the question to her a long time ago Yet on said site, I have very important people in my real life personal life who have no idea that I have this interest or belong to this site. I could just see her getting pissed, and either reporting me, and my getting banned from that site, or posting. "Mitchell. (My last name) asked me if I'm ticklish and about my feet" No too risky, no can do.

Nice that you got that reply.

I simply do not feel comfortable discussing anything regarding tickling except for here, and the Wu's Foot Fetish forum, where people will discuss feet and I've gotten some replies about feet being ticklish too.

Case in point.

While I will not get into specifics because it has my real full name, there a social media site where I have a friend on my friendship list. I have a friend on there who is around my age, and she posts half naked pictures of herself with her breasts exposed. Clearly this woman is looking to get sexual attention. If that was here, or the foot forum or leg forum, I would have fired the question to her a long time ago Yet on said site, I have very important people in my real life personal life who have no idea that I have this interest or belong to this site. I could just see her getting pissed, and either reporting me, and my getting banned from that site, or posting. "Mitchell. (My last name) asked me if I'm ticklish and about my feet" No too risky, no can do.

That all makes perfect sense. Kik is pretty anonymous. You can create a profile with nothing but an email and name and I just put an initial for last name. No profile pic. Also the girls that livestream have hundreds of people posting messages so if they see a ticklish comment it is out of sight out of mind within seconds. Anyways I thought it was cute the way she reacted.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back