• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czech Tickled Feet - Angry Jane titillates Irena's feet

tickleking

TMF Master
VIDEO LENGTH - 6:56

http://www.clips4sale.com/16029

Let me say, this is some of the best nylon foot tickling I have ever seen in my life. If you are into the passive style of tickling where it is more sensual, then this won't be a fit for you. Also, Irena's laugh is not the perfect lilting kind about which most people seem to be picky.

However, if you are for pure unadulterated nylon foot tickling that causes genuine belly laughter, then this is probably as close as you will get.

The scene is set up (I don't speak Czech) with Irena as a financial advisor that has evidently ripped her client (the tickler) off. It starts off with the viewer seeing Irena bound in cellophane wrap from her waist up to her neck on some sort of exercise equipment. Her legs are separated on each of the "legs" of the exercise equipment, with her then well shod feet hanging over the edge. I can't tell exactly what kind of top she is wearing is, since she is wrapped in cellophane. She is never un-wrapped throughout the video, so it doesn't matter anyway.

She is wearing dark grey or black pinstripe dress suit pants, with suntan nylons, and open side and arch three inch black heels.

The tickler wastes no time after about ten seconds of conversation, and at 0:13 is unstrapping her left shoe. By 0:19, her fingernails are flying all over the bottom of Irena's left foot. She is immediately laughing like a hyena, with her left foot flying all over the place, and scrunching up her toes trying to protect against the onslaught.

This goes on until about the 1:00 minute mark, at which time the tickler takes off her right shoe. Initially, she tickles the bottom of her right foot with the heel of the just removed shoe. This seems to be quite effective. However, at 1:14, the tickler drops the shoe and sits in front of both feet and begins tickling the soles with her fingernails, which proves deadly. By 1:20, Irena's upper body is lurching back and forth trying to fight it off, while her toes on both feet continue to scrunch up. This continues to prove to be a worthless effort.

At 1:30, the view changes to almost a "point of view" for the viewer, and the tickler continues to tickle her big soles in earnest. Irena is still laughing like a hyena, and the constant foot tickle torture is still causing her feet to flail like she was being electrocuted (it was really good bondage)

At 2:23, the tickler goes back to focusing on the right foot. Irena is still being driven maniacal with laughter by the ticklers evidently expert technique.

At 3:03, the tickler tears the nylon on her right foot. Normally, this would drive me bonkers. However, in this case, it actually worked in the context of the video. Irena's feet are incredibly delectable, and this allows the viewer to see her soft high arches.

She tickles her bare right foot until 4:05. At 4:12, she goes back to her still stockinged right foot. This once again causes uproarious belly laughter. At 4:39 to 4:54, you can see close ups of Irena's face, if you are into that sort of thing.

At 5:13 - 5:21, Irena tries a new protection technique and points her toes directly into the ticklers face, hoping the tautness of her sole will alleviate the tickle torture. This doesn't seem to help. This is also the point at which the tickler tears off her right stocking.

From this point to the end the tickler tickles her soles while sitting in front of them, continuing to get good reactions.

Irena's ticklish :)

RATING - 10/10

PRO's

1. Irena has perhaps the single best feet I have ever seen in my life. High arches, and both the balls of her feet and her toes are exceptionally plump.
2. Very ticklish feet in nylons, with a great female tickler exposing her weakness

CON's

None

I am surprised this one has not been better advertised, especially for some of my nylon loving friends on the board.

Just to piggyback on this one because I agree with the reviewer 100%. I, for what its worth, do not like nylons at all, I am bare all the way. That said I cannot help but say this is a great clip. The interaction between Jane and the model is great, and though I cannot understand what is being said, there is good rapport...it just seems like it was fun. And Irena's reactions are priceless; she's got a laugh that is not too girlish, but it works. The whole clip works for me. Another hidden gem from Rosando and Jane.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back