• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dakota Kai & Zelina Vega

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay, one for the Wrestling fans here (which I'll add to the thread soon) For their podcast Dakota Kai asked on insta about subject your enemy to your worst day in hell... So naturally I (anonymously) took a chance and said subject them to tickle torture. While they do mention it's also a fetish, both confirmed they hate being tickled. I shot my shot and got a result so I'm happy with that one

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb1c1IcAw7E&t=2231s - At 39:55

Last edited:
Great work Venom! Been waiting on a Dakota confirmation for ages!! This is a great day lol

Great work Venom! Been waiting on a Dakota confirmation for ages!! This is a great day lol

She was the main one I wanted a confirmation from so I had to take a shot haha

Dakota Kai was one I was interested in, especially since I don't think she's ever had a cameo account. The fact that they knew it was a fetish question is interesting. Ironically, them knowing it's a fetish makes them view the question similar to someone asking them them their bra size. Something they wouldn't answer unless they had an OnlyFans or Fansite, typicality. It leads me to believe that famous women, or at the very least women with a large enough social media following, are more aware of this fetish then non-famous women. It actually makes it more difficult getting confirmation compared to female celebrities in the past, since the tickle fetish wasn't as well known. In the 00's, the only celebrity who seemed quasi aware of it was Kellis. She was asked if her feet were ticklish, and she answered "yes, do you have a foot fetish?". Seems it was easier to get confirmations on female wrestlers being ticklish back then, compared to now.

Dakota Kai was one I was interested in, especially since I don't think she's ever had a cameo account. The fact that they knew it was a fetish question is interesting. Ironically, them knowing it's a fetish makes them view the question similar to someone asking them them their bra size. Something they wouldn't answer unless they had an OnlyFans or Fansite, typicality. It leads me to believe that famous women, or at the very least women with a large enough social media following, are more aware of this fetish then non-famous women. It actually makes it more difficult getting confirmation compared to female celebrities in the past, since the tickle fetish wasn't as well known. In the 00's, the only celebrity who seemed quasi aware of it was Kellis. She was asked if her feet were ticklish, and she answered "yes, do you have a foot fetish?". Seems it was easier to get confirmations on female wrestlers being ticklish back then, compared to now.

A few things:
1) Zelina has been asked the question a couple of times before. In fact, there's an old video that may still be up on this site(using her name Thea Trinidad) where she answers a bunch of question pertaining to tickling by a user named "TickleKing". So her knowing it was a fetish is not surprise.
2) I know a lot of people spam the question on Twitter, that's probably where Dakota knows it. She also did a lot of SlamPeg videos and they tend to do fantasy matches with fetish stuff that tend to include feet and tickling. So her being aware also isn't too farfetched.
3)Asking the question to a lot of these ladies on Cameo, probably has them talking among themselves since many of them are friends. It probably has come up in conversation or two.

The fetish is stuck in a weird spot where it's more known(due to the Tickled doc and dudes spamming the question), but still not entirely well known or mainstream like a foot fetish. My time asking people and ordering customs on OF has revealed that a lot of people out there are still oblivious and they think the tickling is just another aspect of the foot fetish instead of its own thing entirely, but that's probably because of being specific about feet.

A few things:
1) Zelina has been asked the question a couple of times before. In fact, there's an old video that may still be up on this site(using her name Thea Trinidad) where she answers a bunch of question pertaining to tickling by a user named "TickleKing". So her knowing it was a fetish is not surprise.
2) I know a lot of people spam the question on Twitter, that's probably where Dakota knows it. She also did a lot of SlamPeg videos and they tend to do fantasy matches with fetish stuff that tend to include feet and tickling. So her being aware also isn't too farfetched.
3)Asking the question to a lot of these ladies on Cameo, probably has them talking among themselves since many of them are friends. It probably has come up in conversation or two.

The fetish is stuck in a weird spot where it's more known(due to the Tickled doc and dudes spamming the question), but still not entirely well known or mainstream like a foot fetish. My time asking people and ordering customs on OF has revealed that a lot of people out there are still oblivious and they think the tickling is just another aspect of the foot fetish instead of its own thing entirely, but that's probably because of being specific about feet.
Agreed. I think a lot of them think tickling = foot fetish, instead of realizing it could include plenty of other favorite spots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back