• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dancer Michelle hasn't even been foot tickled with a FEATHER before! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
There are first times, and there are FIRST TIMES.

Michelle, tiny little long-legged dancer that she is, has no brothers or sisters -- nobody to hold her down in her young years and tickle her until she can't stand it. It took me two years alone to talk her into this. Once her little size six and a half feet are locked into the stocks with her toes all securely tied back, she volunteers, through her giggles, that she's never even been tickled with A FEATHER before!

She spends much of this clip with her teeth clenched together, a HUGE grin on her face, trying to deal with the tickling. If someone has been tickled before, or has been in my stocks before, I tend not to cut them a lot of slack and I go straight to see them break. In this case, it's the opposite: you want to see them slowly realize how much and how evil the soft tip of the feather feels as it glides inbetween toes and over soft arches. And then she has to deal with things like electric toothbrushes ... oh, and there's the moment she meets the flossers ...

This is Michelle's "virgin" foot-tickling experience ... and it's so DELICIOUS to watch!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Michelle-stairs.jpg
    Michelle-stairs.jpg
    823 KB · Views: 1,403
  • Michelle1a.JPEG
    Michelle1a.JPEG
    135.6 KB · Views: 843
  • Michelle1b.JPEG
    Michelle1b.JPEG
    129.6 KB · Views: 419
  • Michelle1c.JPEG
    Michelle1c.JPEG
    128.3 KB · Views: 563
  • Michelle1free.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,791
More...

Attachments

• Michelle-sandals.jpg
    Michelle-sandals.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
  • Michelle1d.JPEG
    Michelle1d.JPEG
    124.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Michelle1e.JPEG
    Michelle1e.JPEG
    139.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Michelle1f.JPEG
    Michelle1f.JPEG
    123.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Michelle-soles.jpg
    Michelle-soles.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 512
Nice very nice. I so love your great set of stocks. Nice soles.

She seems to enjoy having her feet tickled...notice how casually she lies there savoring the tickles with her hands behind her head! My kinda ticklee...! :yourock:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back