• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daphne/Velma: Ghost Clown's Tickling Revenge! (F/F & M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Daphne/Velma: Ghost Clown's Tickling Revenge!
By MrObscura101

“Scooby? Shaggy? Where’d you go?” Velma called out but she was all alone
“Typical!” she sighed as she found herself now alone in a spooky basement, she and the rest of Mystery Inc. had stopped for food in a small town and upon hearing of a ghost haunting an old abandoned mansion they had decided to investigate. Upon arriving the gang had split up with Daphne and Fred searching upstairs while Velma, Shaggy and Scooby checked out the downstairs before moving on to the basement until a sudden noise had spooked her two friends and they had run out, leaving her to continue the investigation

As Velma continued searching the large dark room, she failed to see a part of the wall behind her slide open and a figure step out from a hidden staircase who silently approaching her, until suddenly she heard a noise
“What?” she gasped and spun around to see a shadowy figure holding something
“Watch the pretty coin of gold…” a wicked voice chuckled as Velma’s eyes quickly glazed over…
“Excellent…” the voice said in delight

An hour later the gang had found nothing and returned to a local bed and breakfast for the night with the boys in one room and the girls in another. Daphne was asleep when she felt herself being roused
“Daph? Daphne?” Velma said softly
“V… Velma? What time is it?” Daphne said as she slowly awoke
“About 2.00am, listen I think I lost something at the mansion, a ring that belonged to my grandmother”
“Oh I’m sorry, are you sure?”
“Yes, I checked all over but it’s not here or in the van, the only place it could be is the mansion” Velma said worriedly
“Ok what can we do?” Daphne asked

A short while later the mystery machine pulled up outside the mansion
“Thank you again Daphne” Velma said
“It’s ok Velma, now let’s go find that ring”

Daphne and Velma cautiously walked around and searched with their flashlights
“Hey I think I found something!” Daphne said as she crouched down and spied a ring on the floor “Now we can go baMMMHHHFFF!!!!!” Daphne then cried as suddenly Velma grabbed her from behind and clamped a thick rag against her mouth!
“Sshh just sleep” Velma said in a monotone voice as Daphne succumbed to the chloroform and went limp in her arMs.
“Excellent!” the figure from before grinned as he appeared from the hidden wall “Let’s bring her downstairs!” and Velma obediently followed the orders

Daphne slowly awoke and let out a gasp, she had been strapped down to a wooden table and Velma was standing there, along with someone else in a clown costume
“Welcome back Ms.. Blake” he chuckled
“HARRY THE HYPNOTIST?!” Daphne gasped as she recognized the criminal who had terrorized a circus disguised as a ghost clown until Mystery Inc. had stopped him
“Correct, and welcome to my humble abode…”
“What have you done to Velma?” she then asked worriedly
“I’ve molded Ms.. Dinkley her into an instrument of my revenge!” he replied “After spending all those years in prison because of you meddling kids I figured out how to get payback! Total humiliation!”

Daphne tried pulling free of her bonds as Harry whispered in Velma’s ear who walked off, returning soon after, having changed into an orange harem girl outfit
“VELMA! HE’S CONTROLLING YOU! FIGHT IT!” Daphne shouted
“That won’t help, my mastery of hypnosis has improved dramatically since our last encounter!” he grinned smugly as he turned to Velma
“You know what to do!”
“Yes master…” Velma replied in a trance as she approached her friend

Daphne tried to work out what Harry had planned when Velma took the heel of her purple left shoe and began pulling at it
“VELMA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Daphne cried as she moved her foot about to try and keep it on, but soon it was pried off leaving her size 7 foot in her sheer purple nylon
“Excellent” Harry chuckled as Velma did the same to her right foot despite Daphne’s protests until it was also gone

“Lovely…” Harry chuckled as he watched Daphne struggle about trying to get free
“YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! WHEN THE OTHERS GET HERE….” Daphne began to shout
“That won’t be for hours, we’ll be finished by then” he grinned wickedly as Velma began

Daphne continued struggling until Velma gently traced her index finger down her right arch
“V-VELMA!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?” she cried out worriedly as her friend mindlessly continued without saying a word. Harry grinned at watching how Daphne’s foot continued flinching with every touch
“Tell me Velma…” he then called
“Yes master?”
“What was it you told me before about Daphne?”
“Daphne is…” Velma continued… “Off the scale…”
“Yes?”
“Ticklish…”

Daphne gasped in fear as it dawned on her what was now happening, it was true that she absolutely hated being tickled and the fact that Velma had been made to reveal this to such a criminal filled her with dread
“Good… then why don’t you tickle her without mercy?”
“Yes master” Velma replied as she knelt down and positioned each hand by Daphne’s feet

“VELMA NO!!!!! PHHELELELLAASSEE!!!!!” Daphne began giggling helplessly as Velma unleashed her fingers against her arches
“HHAAA HHAAA NOOHHOO DDOOOHHNNTT!!!!!!” she added, kicking frantically
“What’s wrong Ms.. Blake?” Harry said mockingly
“HHAHAHA MAHHAHAKKE HHEEERR STHHAHAHAPP!!!!” Daphne cried
“Not a chance, you’re going to be tickled to madness by your own friend” Harry grinned in delight “That ought to teach you meddling kid!”

Velma began randomly changing her targets to keep Daphne off balance, going from arch to heel to instep without warning as Daphne kept on laughing, as well as cursing the fact that her high denier nylons were making every touch even worse!
“HHAAA HHAAA VVEEHHLLMMAAHH PHHLLEEAASEEE!!!!!” she begged
“That won’t do you any good, my hypnotic skills have improved greatly since our last encounter, you’ll never break my control over her!” Harry said proudly

Daphne tried to think of something, anything, to get Velma to stop as her hypnotized friend continued following her orders, then Daphne shrieked as Velma began dragging a hairbrush against her left foot while her fingers continued at the right
“VEHEHEHELELLLMMAAHHHH PHHLLEEAASSEEE!!!!!!” Daphne pleaded
“That’s it Ms.. Blake, laugh for me! Laugh until you go insane!” Harry chuckled

Daphne kicked and bucked wildly as the devastating brush and nails combo made her laugh and laugh without a break, when Harry finally ordered her to stop Daphne was gasping for air and barely able to speak coherently
“Hahhah…yyoouu… moohhnssthserr…” she gasped but Harry didn’t care
“Why Ms. Blake, look at that run in your nylons! he said aloud, and Velma immediately began ripping away the torn nylon on Daphne’s left foot

“VEEHHLLLMAA!!!!” Daphne wailed as her nylon was ripped away, leaving her slender size 6 foot bared.
“Always the fashionista I see!” he chuckled at seeing her toes had the same purple nail polish as the rest of her outfit. He then snapped his fingers
“NO! STOP!!!!” Daphne cried as Velma started ticking her bare arch
“She’s sure wiggling a lot, why don’t you stop that” he grinned
“Yes master”

Daphne then felt Velma loop a piece of string around her big toe and pulled it back tying the other end to the ankle restraint
“NO!!!” Daphne cried, struggling to now try and move her foot but could only manage a few inches in any direction
“Doesn’t she look lovely?”
“Good enough to eat…” Velma replied as she grabbed something on the floor

“ARRGGHH!!!! VEHHLLMMAA!!!!” Daphne cried out as she saw her friend hold up a bottle of honey and started pouring out a generous amount over her toes and arch, allowing it to drizzle down her foot before leaning in closer…
“HAHAHHAHAHHAHA NOHOOHOO!!!!!” Daphne wailed as Velma’s tongue slowly licked away at her arch
“MMAHAHAHKKEE HHEEHHEER STAHAHHAPP!!!!” Daphne pleaded to Harry who just sat there in delight at his revenge

Velma meanwhile continued to ignore her friends pleas, unable to break free of the hypnotist’s control, her tongue weaved against the wrinkles of Daphne’s arch, down her instep before lightly nibbling at the ball of her foot causing Daphne to shriek and scream for mercy, however the worst was still to come when Velma suddenly began licking away the honey on her toes!
“HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAA VVEHEHEEELLLMMAHAHAA PHHHLLEEAASSEEE STTAHHAHAPPP!!!!!” Daphne begged, then gasped and laughed even more as Velma opened her mouth and began gently sucking away at them one by one, while her other hand began scurrying once more against her other foot at the same time

Daphne was exhausted when Velma finally finished licking away all the honey and at last stopped
“Well what do you think of my slave?” Harry asked
“Hhahaaa…yyoohhurree…iihhnsshahhannee…” Daphne sobbed, bearing no ill will to her hypnotized friend
“Maybe…” he chuckled as he pulled something from his pocket

Daphne realized quickly what it was, his trademark hypnotic gold coin, she immediately tried to shut her eyes… but in less than a second she was already transfixed by the glistening object
“Watch the pretty coin of gold… and you will do as you are told…” he chuckled as Daphne’s eyes glazed over

“Oohh… my head…” Velma groaned as she awoke, she didn’t remember going to sleep…and then she realized she was restrained!
“WHAT?!” she gasped, as she found herself lying face down on a table wearing some kind of harem girl costume!
“Welcome back!” A voice said wickedly
“YOU?!” Velma gasped as she saw Harry the Hypnotist and remembered being surprised by him while investigating the spooky house

“Yes Ms. Dinkley, you’ve been very useful to me, and now it’s time for your punishment!”
“What?2 Velma gasped as Harry snapped his fingers, she then gasped again as Daphne walked in, like her now wearing a harem girls costume in purple
“DAPHNE?” she cried “HELP ME!”
“Oh, Daphne isn’t going to help you, she’s my hypnotized slave now, but you want to pay Velma back right?”
“Yes master…” Daphne nodded obediently as she walked over to her bound friend

Velma tried to escape as Daphne sat on a chair positioned at the foot of the bed
“DAPHNE! FIGHT IT AND HHEHEHHEHEHEHLLLLPPP!!!!” Velma squealed as Daphne’s long, lacquered nails began skittering against her arches causing her to immediately jostle around. Velma’s feet were size 5 with wide arches and chubby little toes, and incredibly ticklish!
“DDAADAHHAHAPPPHHNNEE!!!!!!” Velma squealed
“Daphne can’t help you now!” Harry grinned

Velma fought like mad to try and escape the nails, causing Daphne to reposition herself and grab Velma’s ankles under her left arm in an armlock before raking her nails down both soles at once
“HHAHAHHAHAAA NOHOOHOOO!!!!” Velma frantically shook her head trying to kick free but unable to escape
“What’s wrong Velma… can’t handle some payback?” Harry asked
“WHAHHAHTT!!!???”
“Oh yes you wouldn’t remember, I controlled you to tickle torture Ms. Blake and now she’s getting her revenge, right Daphne?”
“Yes… revenge…” Daphne replied in monotone, a small part of her knew something was amiss… but it was impossible to fight off Harrys control of her mind

As Velma continued crying and pleading for mercy she then shrieked as Daphne began pouring something over her soles… realizing it was honey!
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA MEEHHRRCHHYY!!!!!” Velma cried as Daphne’s tongue began lapping at her arches to lick her feet clean… then began nibbling on her toes as well
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NNOOHHOO MMOOHHRREE!!!!” Velma begged as Harry grinned at her misfortune

Velma gasped for air when Daphne finally finished licking all the honey away and released her ankles, for a fleeting moment thought her nightmare was over… then Daphne picked something off the floor
“NOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” she cried, struggling to kick free, as something else was applied to her right foot…

“WHHATTSS THAHAAHTT???!!!” she cried out worriedly, then jolted when Daphne’s nails raked down her arch
“Baby oil…” Daphne replied in a monotone before taking a hairbrush and unleashing it upon Velma’s sole
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA DAHAHHAHAPPHHHNNNEEEE PHHLLEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!” Velma cried, hoping with all her might that her friend could break the control

However Daphne couldn’t and Velma remained there helpless as Daphne soon began alternating between her feet, the left one would be coated with honey, chocolate sauce or whipped cream and slowly licked clean then her right would have more oil applied to it and a different brush such as a hairbrush, scrubbing brush or makeup brush would be dragged against her oiled skin

“Hhahahahahha….” Velma babbled incoherently after a solid hour of foot focused torture when Daphne at last allowed her a break
“Well Ms. Dinkley, how are those vaunted sleuthing skills doing? You figured a way out yet? Or have you realized it’s impossible and you’ll never escape my clutches?”
“Yyoohhurree… mahhhdd…” Velma gasped
“Maybe… that’s what my psychiatrist said in prison before I hypnotized her to release me!” Harry shrugged before looking to Daphne
“Time to sleep dear” and he snapped his fingers, Daphne immediately passing out and falling on the bed next to Velma and now asleep
“Your turn…” he grinned as he took out the coin
“NO! NOT AGAIN!!! I Won’t…” Velma protested but quickly succumbed and passed out to

A snap of fingers and both girls awoke, finding themselves lying on the bed side by side with a gap between them, still in their harem costumes but unrestrained, however even though the bonds were gone they couldn’t move!
“Daphne…”
“Velma…”
“I’m so sorry!”
“No, it’s not your fault!” they began to say frantically to each other

“How touching…” Harry said as he returned
“YOU WON’T GET AWAY WITH THIS!” they both said in unison
“Oh, I think I will…” he grinned back as he sat in between them and then showed off two large peacock feathers
“NO!!!!”
“PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!!” they cried as he slowly moved them back and forth against their bare stomachs

“HHAHAHHAHAHAAA YYOOHHUU MOOHHNSSTTTHHEERR!!!!!”
“PPHHLELEEAASSEEEE STTAHAHHAHAPP!!!!” they both began laughing hysterically as the feathers continued teasing their navels
“You both have such lovely laughs… it’s hard to choose who to tickle more!”
“HAHHAHAAAA YYOOHHHUULLL PAHHAAYY!!!!!” Daphne shouted
“SOOOHHMEEOOHHHNNEE WHHIILLL SAHAHHAVVEEE UUUHHSSS!!!!!” Velma added
“We’ll see” he shrugged as he dropped the feathers and then dug his fingers into their respective belly buttons making them shriek

The tickling went on for hours, with Harry constantly alternating between tickling them both himself and hypnotizing one to tickle the other

Finally, it proved too much, and Velma passed out, Harry spent a further ten minutes tickling Daphne until she too passed out
“Time to move on” he then grinned as he began to make his preparations

Dawn was just beginning to break as Harry loaded up his van ready to leave the house with his new prizes
“Comfortable ladies?” he asked them, both now seated quietly in the back and wearing their regular clothes again
“Yes master…” they both replied in unison under a new spell to render them docile and subservient to him
“Excellent”
“When will you tickle us more?” they both then added hopefully
“Oh, don’t worry, once we get to my new hideout miles and miles away we will have lots of time to play” he chuckled at the fruition of his masterful revenge against the sleuths, their disappearance would cripple Mystery Inc. and he would get two tickle toys in the process!

However just as he was about to start the engine he noticed something on the newspaper sitting on the passenger seat

“Interesting, it says here the Hex Girls are playing a concert tonight in the next town, why don’t we go pay them a visit and convince them to join our little group?” he asked his mindless puppets
“Yes master… we would love to help you…” they both replied with large grins
“Excellent!” he smiled wickedly as they drove off to add to his collection of hypnotized tickle slaves!

The end?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back