• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dariah the ticklish tutor gets motivated f/f feet

MasCosquillas

“A C+,” Sarah said. She sighed and dropped the test on the coffee table.

“I made dumb mistakes, mommy. I always put the nubmanator under the velociraptor in fractions. Dariah taught me to do it the other way.”

Dariah crossed her fully tatted arms and hung her head in shame and frustration. She wanted the little brat to succeed, and they had worked hard, but little Ms. TikTok and Marc Jacobs backpack just wasn’t the brightest bulb in the ballroom.
Sarah turned away from Dariah and unclipped her platinum blond hair, letting it fall across the back of her black sport coat.

“Sunny, go to your room. Dariah and I need to have a talk.”

Here we go, she thought. Hatchet time.

“How do you think this is going?” Sarah said.

“She’s making progress, Ms. Mannis. She had an A- on her last test.”

Sarah crossed the room slowly and returned with a blue velvet chair. She planted it, faced in the opposite direction, directly in front of Dariah. She sat down with her arms folded across the top of the chair, her pale blue eyes glowering at Dariah like a bad cop trying to make an inept criminal squirm before a confession.

“Do you think my daughter is getting into Princeton with a B in 6th grade math?”

“No,” she said softly.

“There was progress, you’re right. But it always goes like that, up, down, up, down, and I want to make it stop.”

She flicked her index fingers up and down in unison with her voice. Something about it was weird. Threatening. Dariah glared right back at her. If this barbie doll bitch from Brentwood thinks she can intimidate me…
“You’re going to fire me, huh?”

“No. I know you’re smart. A little more effort will get us where we need to go. In fact, we should talk about our strategy. I was a tutor in college, ya know.” She smiled, winked, and stood up.

“I’m going to go make us some tea. Just relax. Why don’t you put the footrest up and sit back. That button on the side operates the recliner. You can go way back. Take your shoes off if you want.”

“Thanks Ms. Mannis.” Dariah said and smiled back. This is a turn of events. Maybe she’s not such a ****.

Dariah found the button and eased back into the plush, leather couch. Ms. Mannis was right. It was like falling into a cloud. She kicked her flip flops off and reclined until her feet were practically facing the ceiling. She closed her eyes and sighed. Then she felt something on her legs. Ms. Mannis hovered above her, circling a rope around them, fastening them to the footrest.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

She tried to sit up, but the rope was tight. Ms. Mannis then quickly bound her ankles to the footrest, completely immobilizing her legs.
“Ms. Mannis, what…” before Dariah could finish, Ms. Mannis began raking her long nails across the soles of Dariah’s feet. She burst into laughter and flexed her legs, trying to break free.

“Sunny will get an A on the next test, right?”

Dariah pounded on the couch and squealed, convulsing like an epileptic under the electricity of the fingernails scribbling across her feet.

“Let me… hahahahaha…”

“Not until you promise. All A’s from now on.”

“I can’t promise.” She sat up straight and managed to grab the rope, but Ms. Mannis seized her wrist and pinned her arm to the couch while still tickling her foot with the other hand. As soon as Dariah stopped struggling with her pinned arm, Ms. Mannis’s fingers returned to the free foot, sending Dariah into hysterics again.

“Hahahahahah… Okay, I’ll try.”

“Try?” Ms Mannis pulled a small hairbrush from her pocket and attacked Dariah’s sole with a fury. She bucked like a bronco against the ropes and screamed laughter.

“She will!!!!”

The brush slowed for a moment, then suddenly went into hyperdrive again.

“She will what?”

“Get…hahahahahahah…all…hahahahaha A’s!”

“You’re sure?”

“Hahahahahahah yes!!!!”

“Good. Now lay back and try to get comfortable for a few minutes. All this failure deserves punishment. I’m paying you $100 an hour. You’d better come through, you nerdy little bitch or I’ll make it worse next time.”

Nice tickle story... you could drop the "A" at the very beginning of the story to make it read a little better... hehe... minor, I know... right?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back