• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating sites

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
Hey guys just wondering mainly for UK members do you use dating sites to ask girls about tickling if so what do you do say :)

I'd assume that it's it's best to just let the conversation happen if you're on the site for dating and not just some quick tickle talk :)
But at least be sure to say hi and get his/her name first lol.

Nah mate. When people use dating or social media sites to talk to non fetish girls about tickling it lowers us all. The amount of times I've been on twitter for example and stumbled across guys asking a completely random girl about her feet or is she ticklish without even looking is a bit unnerving to be honest. It gives us all a bad name and make us look like weirdos. Just my opinion but I really wish people would give it a rest!

Yea but wouldn't it be a nice change from "show me your tits!"? Also, meet me is an interesting social networking site...

Yea but wouldn't it be a nice change from "show me your tits!"? Also, meet me is an interesting social networking site...

I don't thinks so no! Show us your tits is the norm yeah but the guys saying that don't need to fight an uphill battle to prove they're normal. We do. When one of us wants to make the leap and tell someone about the fetish all them dudes our there being really creepy make it so much harder. Any press is bad press for us man!

Would you slip it into conversation with somebody at a bar? If not, don't. Good general rule for online dating.

Normal? What is normal exactly? Wanting to push jovial expressions on another persons face through stimulation on the skin is abnormal?

Ya, I'm a creep. But what other than a tickle monster would I be?

Would you slip it into conversation with somebody at a bar? If not, don't. Good general rule for online dating.

Actually at a bar if there were a meeting of the minds elsewhere you could get away with light prodding....then just have out with it. I think more girls would think a guy who was less focused on who's DTF and wants to make a woman laugh would be more appealing.

Call tickling childish, annoying, or laugh rape, but it produces the response we gathered together to mutually enjoy.

Dont mean tell them you have a tickle fetish haha just ask them their views on tickling innocently :)

When considering Doulike Christian Dating, it's important for users to explore the platform's features, user interface, and any specific tools designed to facilitate connections based on Christian beliefs and values. These platforms may also prioritize creating a respectful and welcoming environment where individuals can engage in conversations that align with their faith.
Reading reviews and testimonials from other users within the Christian community can offer valuable insights into the platform's effectiveness, success stories, and overall user satisfaction. Hearing about the experiences of others can help potential users determine whether the platform resonates with their expectations and preferences.
As with any online dating service, individuals using Doulike Christian Dating https://www.doulike.com/christian-dating.html should approach the experience with both optimism and caution. Being mindful of personal safety, communication, and remaining open to meeting new people who share similar Christian beliefs can contribute to a positive and fulfilling online dating experience within the Christian community.

You can actually get banned from talking about kinks on vanilla dating sites. Tinder actually has it in the “rules” quiz that you shouldn’t do it straight away, even IRL.

Dont mean tell them you have a tickle fetish haha just ask them their views on tickling innocently :)

I think most people would be aware of fetish mining nowadays. It’s nearly impossible to bring up something “random” like tickling without it being viewed as sus.

I agree with the others that the conversation should flow naturally.

I’m in the US, so not sure about UK customs. However, I met a lovely young lady in the US online not far from me. We talked on the phone, texted, emailed, and after a few dates in person there was a chance for me to tickle her. I think it was date #3 or 4.

She was extremely ticklish on her sides! She told me that she couldn’t stand being tickled and would put up a fight…. Jokingly. I told her I can tie her down and then keep tickling her. She seriously wanted to try it. She eagerly took her sweatshirt off with a smile, but raised an eyebrow when i told her that’s it’s a good idea to have her shoes and socks off too. She did it though when I told her it is “way more fun!” She was cool with it.

So yeah we got her on a massage table, faded blue jeans, pink tank top, bare feet- with her wrists cuffed above her head, ankles cuffed at the lower corners and more straps across her thighs and waist. She was nice and secured and I started at her sides again, before exploring all over her body. Her waist and feet were tied for the best tickling spots with the best reactions.

We ended up having several sessions where she wanted to be tickled to the point where she was craving it a few times a month. Each session she was completely strapped down, always removed her shoes, changed to a tank top and put her hair in ponytail before session started.

I met her online- best advice I can give is to be kind, be authentic to you, and maybe the right person will come along. But this particular relationship did not start out with tickling in mind. I didn’t start with “hey are you ticklish”

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back