• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 2 (F/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 1 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 1

“Let’s start… right here,” the tickler proclaimed as her fingers hit Dawn’s armpits again, causing a breakout of semi-ticklish tittering. “Are you ticklish, slave? Is your weak body sensitive?”

“Please! Don’t tickle me-hehe!” As her underarms were not so sensitive and she had not been surprised this time, Dawn was able to give full pleas outside of her giggling.

“Idiot!” the tickler angrily announced her frustration with the lack of loud laughter before digging her nails harder into the barely ticklish pits.

“OW- STOP- OWOW!” Dawn responded with desperate cries as the nails painfully scraped under her arms.

“Laugh or shut up, dumb slave!” the slaver derided Dawn as she intentionally continued to hurt her captive with the painful nails. “I’m not going to stop just because it might be a little uncomfortable for you.”

“PLE- OW AHA!” the prisoner finally let out a squeak of full laughter when the nails lightened up, but the area was still hurting.

“Oh, fine, you weakling; I’ll move.” Satisfied with the little laugh, the tickler finally decided to go somewhere else after it became obvious that the armpits were not Dawn’s weakness. “How about here?”

“AH- hehe!” Dawn returned to giggling after a quick squeal from the initial contact of fingers on her bare feet.

“You’re ticklish here, at least,” the voice of the tormentor was somewhat calmer as she tickled up and down the soles. However, after a minute of continuous foot tickling failed to produce any more squeals, she got angry again, and she unleashed a frustrated smack on the sole.

“OW!” Dawn yelled as pain took over her senses.

“You are so… worthless!” the tickler threw in a swear word that the terrified ticklee chose to block out. “You’re ticklish, but you need a real good spot to sell well.” Rushing up to the head of the table with fury on her face, the Tickle Cartel employee demanded, “Tell me where I can tickle you and get a great reaction, and TELL ME NOW!”

“M-m-my b-b-b-belly-he-he AH-OW!” Petrified at the angry voice of her oppressor, Dawn could not help but stutter, and the angry woman reacted just the same as before.

“Your belly? Is that what you were trying to say through that stumbling answer?” Dawn caught a glimpse of the monster’s nostrils flaring in between rage-driven cheek smacks as a new question came up.

Tears streaming down her face, the ticklee was finally able to timidly answer after her face had started to become numb, “Yes.”

“Good,” the captor’s mean energy had somewhat dissipated with all the painful hits that she had delivered. “Laugh, you weak, dumb, nutcase slave!”

“AHAHAHA!” Tear-stained laughter flowed freely out of Dawn’s mouth when ten fingers assaulted her abdomen. With her tickler finally satisfied by the sensitivity of her stomach, the ticklish woman was able to let loose with just laughter and sink into her thoughts.

‘Oh, I am so, so, so, SO GLAD that my tummy is super ticklish,’ Dawn’s first clear thoughts in a while were overwhelmed by relief. ‘The way she was going, I can only hope that my tummy’s sensitivity will get me out of this room alive. I never thought I’d be so grateful to be so ticklish somewhere, but here I am. Although now that I can think without getting hit, being ticklish there has been good to me in the past.’

For the first time in a long time, Dawn recalled one of many of her positive memories involving being tickled, ‘In all honesty, I actually like being tickled. All of my friends know how ticklish my belly is, especially my best friends: Emilia, Steph, and Winona. The four of us spent most of our time together throughout high school, and the whole reason I have a bikini in the first place is because we liked to go swimming at Steph’s pool. They are the only people that I’ve consistently felt comfortable showing that ticklish… ugly thing… in the middle of my body to repeatedly, and they’ve always told me that it’s cute. Unlike this evil woman, they actually liked me for who I was and didn’t need to tickle it to think it was cute, so I believe that they were being honest with me. Not like the person who’s tickling me now. She’s mean, and harsh, and hurts me, and…’ Dawn’s face grew red as angry thoughts filled her head. ‘Stop, stop, stop, stop.’ The ticklee finally refocused herself, wanting to actually get to the story before ranting about the Tickle Cartel employee tormenting her. ‘Deep breaths, Dawn; deep breaths.’

After a few internal breathing exercises, the remaining redness on the ticklee’s face was strictly necessary for hysterical laughter. ‘Now, to tell the story,’ Dawn dove into her recent past. ‘The only other time that multiple people outside my family and friend group have seen my bellybutton was at Steph’s graduation party. Of course, she had a pool party, and she had the most beautiful bikini that I’ve ever seen, but she initially wasn’t going to wear it. The two of us had something of a deal because I was so shy about showing off that one spot: if I wore a one-piece swimsuit, she would join me, even if no one else did. I originally didn’t want her to do that, but she was insistent that she did not want me to be alone, so I eventually went along with it. With just our friends, this wasn’t an issue: I’ve felt comfortable around them with my deformity sticking out for a while now. But since this was Steph’s party and she had already sacrificed showing off her beautiful body so many times for me, I wanted to do something extra nice for her. I told her beforehand that she could wear whatever she wanted, and if she chose the bikini, I’d wear mine, too. She must have checked my entire body for signs of illness before questioning me to make sure she heard right. Once she was sure, and reassured a few days later, that I was on board with wearing a bikini in public, she told me that she wanted to wear her bikini.

‘So, when the time came, we both showed up at her party in the revealing swimsuits, the first time that I’d ever willingly showed off my stomach and its flaw to anyone but my immediate friends and family. Steph glowed with all the attention she got at the party, especially from the guys our age, and that confirmed that I had made the right decision about what to wear, if only for Steph’s sake. In my own head, I was sweating bullets until the first people arrived, but the negative comments never came. However, even after I talked to a few of my more distant friends, I was still pretty nervous up until Steph invited me inside, apparently needing a short break from the party.

‘Since she was a good friend, Steph made sure to ask again if I was fine with continuing to wear a bikini. She had seen through my projected confidence outside, but I reassured her that it was worth it and deflected the conversation to the attention she had been receiving. Once again, she glowed, clearly recalling all the guys that swarmed her once her body was somewhat on display. After that, Steph asked me to come to her room, insisting that I take a break from being so nervous outside and practically pushing me when I initially refused. We headed up there, and I was soon face to face with three cheerleaders, all of whom were acquaintances to me and also graduated with us. Immediately, my face went crimson, and I tried to run away from the room. Steph acted quicker, physically grabbing me and keeping me from leaving, so I settled for shyly covering up my navel. Then something that I could not believe happened: the three cheerleaders told me that they had already seen my bellybutton, and they loved it.

‘Shocked and having it in my head that they were lying, I still refused to expose the flaw until they explained further. One of the cheerleaders was Steph’s neighbor, and she had seen me in my bikini about a month prior to the party, when our little group was at Steph’s pool. She had even taken a picture, intending to ask Steph why I had a bikini and nearly never wore it. Sometime after Emilia, Winona, and I headed back to our own homes, this cheerleader and two companions went to Steph’s house. They noted that they had seen Steph get playfully tickled by us during the pool visit, and they tickle tortured her into revealing why I had worn a bikini. After she told them about the outie, which they had all seen, she swore them to silence, explaining that I was embarrassed by the body part’s shape. Apparently, Steph’s word was good enough for them, and they had kept their knowledge secret until they could talk to me personally about it. With my mind still shocked and crimson filling my face, Steph and the cheerleaders pushed me onto the bed, and I ended up pinned in a Y shape. Steph and one cheerleader were each holding an arm, and a second cheerleader had my legs locked down. The final cheerleader, Steph’s neighbor, straddled my waist and told me what else they had found out from my friend: my belly was extremely ticklish, especially my bellybutton.

‘The three made sure that I knew they had found my outie cute before Steph’s neighbor started tracing my tummy ticklishly, and I was quickly forced to break into giggles and then laughter. According to everyone else in the room, my face lost some of its crimson color during the tickling as I focused on just laughing. However, that wasn’t the most interesting part of this: throughout the entire tickling, which was all in the light style that I love, all four of the others continuously complimented me on my bellybutton and my general appearance. Each cheerleader took a short turn tickling me, and the whole episode probably lasted about ten minutes. Afterwards, they each gave me a friendly embrace and encouraged me to go out and proudly display my bikini body, saying that I could rival anyone in good looks. Steph led us all back out to the party, hoping that she had not been missed too much, and I felt proud of showing off my body for a while with the private backing of some of the former popular ladies. I headed around and continued to talk to people, then took a break to swim around with a few friends, and finally, I just felt nice.’

The memory put a true smile on Dawn’s face, despite her current torso torment, but luckily for her, as far as her evil tickler knew, the smile was all from the tickling. As the ticklish teenager continued to reflect on that fun pool party and the cheerleader tickling in the middle of it, she was eventually broken out of her thoughts by the angry tickler’s voice, “Ugh! I guess I have to give you a break, idiot weakling. I hate this part!” Three side smacks brought Dawn back to reality, and she winced and yelped in pain at each one. “Really, slave?” the tickler’s fury had been brought back by Dawn’s non-ticklish pleas. “I thought I ordered you not to react unless it was with ticklish laughter, to answer a question, or to beg for tickling to end. Well, since you can’t follow such a simple command, you’re going to pay! This is what you deserve for not being able to follow orders, slave!”

WHAPP! Dawn heard the loud crack of a short whip when the tickler snapped it up from her pocket, and all the positivity that she had built up during her tickling vanished immediately. WHAPP! WHAPP! WHAPP! In quick succession, the whip hit Dawn’s thighs three times with significant force. Not fully recovered from the earlier hand slaps, the ticklish prisoner just let out a pained scream, which ended up lasting through the next trio of punishment whip hits. Tears quickly filled the formerly smiling face, and Dawn again cowered in fear of her tormentor.

“Alright, you worthless idiot, you go ahead and stay right there,” the tickler snarled when her captive could not even see due to how much she was crying. “I’ll be back when the standard rest period for tickling is up, and I won’t wait a second longer. If you dare to complain in the meantime, I’ll hit you harder.” Dawn’s face was frozen in fear, and the rest of her body followed suit, staying completely still until the evil woman in control of her returned.

Inside her mind, the new tickle slave focused on one thought: ‘I hope that when she comes back and tickles me again, I’m ticklish enough that she won’t get mad and beat me.’ She did not dare think of another positive memory, fearful that showing anything but complete horror and submissiveness would lead to another whipping.

Next Chapter
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise, Part 3

Last edited:
Due to the obvious difference in how Jen was treated is due to reforms Queen Heather started or if their implementation started with her predecessor, I would imagine the latter as she seemed to like her predecessor and if she was a reformer and her predecessor was not I doubt she would have had as positive opinion of her. The behavior of the seizers and transporters is not necessarily surprising; after all, they are professional kidnappers and have near absolute power over slaves. I would imagine that at this point they had only minimal guidelines on personal conduct and little to no oversight, the cartel at large may not truly be aware this is how tickle slaves are treated on their way to the cartel.
I wonder if Dawn knows how different Jen’s experience was to hers, it would be interesting to see her perspective on the changes in the cartel and Jen’s position in it. And her view on tickle island and how it runs of “blood money” after a fashion.

Great story, looking forward to when she turns this around on her captors the runs off to tickle island.

Due to the obvious difference in how Jen was treated is due to reforms Queen Heather started or if their implementation started with her predecessor, I would imagine the latter as she seemed to like her predecessor and if she was a reformer and her predecessor was not I doubt she would have had as positive opinion of her. The behavior of the seizers and transporters is not necessarily surprising; after all, they are professional kidnappers and have near absolute power over slaves. I would imagine that at this point they had only minimal guidelines on personal conduct and little to no oversight, the cartel at large may not truly be aware this is how tickle slaves are treated on their way to the cartel.
I wonder if Dawn knows how different Jen’s experience was to hers, it would be interesting to see her perspective on the changes in the cartel and Jen’s position in it. And her view on tickle island and how it runs of “blood money” after a fashion.

Great story, looking forward to when she turns this around on her captors the runs off to tickle island.

The specifics of how the reforms began and were implemented will likely not be addressed in this story, since it is focused on Dawn. However, I am considering writing a short (and mostly non-tickling) series about the reforms, starting with how the need for them was realized and explaining how they actually happened and who ordered them.

At this time, Seizers and Testers, in particular, are indeed not subjected to very much scrutiny. In Dawn’s case, after tying her down, all of the other Transporters left the room to the Seizer that caught Dawn. There is now no one except Dawn and the Seizer (when she returns) to witness of what happens, and even if she did report being beaten, tickle slaves are generally not believed unless concrete, outside evidence is provided against the Tickle Cartel employee. Plus, Transporters generally do not like turning on their own, so even if one was present, Dawn’s captor would likely go unpunished.

As far as Tickle Island’s reliance on the Tickle Cartel’s slaving business, the impact is mostly limited to starting up businesses, and even this can be sidestepped if desired. Since it is the only part of the Tickle Cartel’s operation that is visible to scrutiny, Tickle Island businesses are banned from using tickle slaves as employees, to keep them “on the up and up”, so to speak. And after the initial startup costs, which are routed through a more legitimate-looking Tickle Island government, businesses on the island half are expected to be profitable or be able to take legitimate loans like any business in the rest of the world.

Glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back