• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 6 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 10 of Dawn's Story. Due to availability issues, I will be posting on Sunday mornings for at least the next few weeks.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 5

A buzzing sound entered Dawn’s ears. The flossers were back on. “The Transporters have been carefully monitored for years now, to make sure they don’t hurt tickle slaves.”

“They didn’t care when they took me,” Dawn insisted. “The first woman kept slapping me, all over, and then she gagged and whipped me. The next pair whipped me more while I was still gag-”

“Impossible. Jen said that you’re what, twenty-one or twenty-two? You couldn’t have been taken before the rules were implemented.”

“But I was! I’m telling the truth! They hurt me for most of the first day, and then the machine beat me, too!”

“The machine, you say?” Wendy actually set the flossers down. “Hmm, how old were you when you were taken, Dawn?”

“Eighteen.”

“And you’re now?”

“Twenty-two. It was four years ago.”

“What month did you get here?”

“June.”

“What did your tickle machine call itself?”

“A Stomach Slaver.” A shiver went through Dawn’s spine as she recalled the tummy-focused torture machine.

Wendy stopped her questioning and relaxed. “Fine, I believe you, but only about the machine. As far as Transporters, they’ve been under control for a long time now. Longer than four and a half years like you’re claiming. But especially in that case, why do you think that I’ll beat you?”

“Because that’s what you do,” Dawn drew on her knowledge of the Tickle Cartel’s slaving operations, all established during her transport to the island.

“You should know better if you were in a Stomach Slaver. The Tickle Cartel does not use pain on tickle slaves, for discipline or otherwise, except if we are in physical danger ourselves. You could have posed such a threat, but I doubt that it was to the extent that you’re claiming.”

“What are you talking about?” Dawn got some of her courage back and threw it all into a demand. “Every time one of those people, I guess you call them Transporters, got the slightest bit upset with me, they hit or whipped me.”

“Impossible. Like I said, the Transporters have been explicitly forbidden from beating or otherwise injuring tickle slaves for years.”

“They beat me! And you’re going to do the same.”

“Excuse me?” Wendy questioned, her fury coming back. “I do not beat anyone, and neither does anyone else in the Tickle Cartel. I still don’t know how you never learned that. The Tickle Slave Training Academy made a public apology to everyone who had come over in a Stomach Slaver in July, after that malfunction was found. We gave all of you a week off training to compensate for the harm done by the machine’s errant programming. How could you not remember that?”

“I’ve never been to the Training Academy!” Dawn burst. “I escaped when they let me out of the machine so that no one would beat me again! But now-”

“Oh,” Wendy’s calm voice stopped Dawn in her tracks. “You never got the chance to hear the apology. Well, on behalf of the Tickle Cartel, I want to apologize for your experience in the Stomach Slaver. You should have never been beaten or whipped by the machine. It goes against everything the Tickle Cartel stands for.”

“Uh, wow,” Dawn was floored by the sudden change in tone. “Thank you for the apology, I guess, even if I’m hearing it later than you intended.”

“Of course, and I’m sorry that no one could tell you earlier,” Wendy agreed with the latter part. “Now, we still need to talk about your accusations against the Transporters. You must be misremembering some things, because I’ve said this a few times: they are not permitted to harm tickle slaves.”

“I’m not misremembering anything,” Dawn refused to budge. “The first woman seemed more interested in beating me than anything else, except when she was tickling my belly.”

“I just don’t believe you. Anyone who did that would have been caught on camera and thoroughly punished for it. And I think earlier, you said that more than one person did it?”

“Yes, when that first Transporter was told she had to stop whipping and tickling me, she gagged me and took me to two others.” Dawn knew that Wendy had no intention of believing her, but she continued on nonetheless. “They left the gag on and whipped my knees when I couldn’t answer their questions.”

“That’s outrageous!” Wendy angrily announced. “Whipping and gagging both go against code for them, and it would have never been allowed to happen! Someone would have noticed, for sure. You are lying, and I’m not even sure how much else you’re lying about. Maybe you never really were in a Stomach Slaver. I’ll find out after I get done with this.” The Tickle Mistress leaned down and picked up the flossers.

“I’m telling the truth!” Dawn did the only thing she could think of to dissuade extra flosser torment. “I also got shoved into the ground a couple of times after they separated me with two others.”

“Lies, lies, lies.” The flossers turned on. “The Transporters did not and still do not injure tickle slaves. This will motivate you to tell the truth.” Dawn’s fearful gaze fixed on the flossers as they lowered back to her bare belly.

“Mistress!” A tickle slave proclaimed while the tools were still a few inches from the torso.

“What, Layla?” Wendy retorted impatiently, freezing the tools but keeping them above her victim’s abdomen.

“I got whipped by Transporters on my way to the Tickle Cartel.” This was enough to break Dawn out of her fear-induced stare at the flossers, and everyone in the room turned their attention to the tickle slave. “I didn’t know that it wasn’t supposed to happen until I spent a few days at the Training Academy.”

“What?” Wendy managed to turn the tools off before dropping their lifeless forms onto the stretched stomach. The escaped tickle slave felt them bounce on her bare belly and then go off in different directions. “You were beaten?”

Layla just nodded, but another of the slaves spoke up, “Me and Izzy, too.”

“Ava? Izzy?” The Tickle Mistress’s voice broke with a slight croak. It was at this point that Dawn realized that Wendy had no clue about the Transporter whippings. She was not simply denying Dawn’s story because her livelihood depended on the Tickle Cartel; she truly believed that no one in the organization was as cruel as the Transporters had been.

After several seconds of silence, Wendy’s voice croaked out again, “Both of you?” The two nodded, and Dawn joined Wendy in turning to the other tickle slaves. While the ones that had tickled Dawn earlier and two other slaves shared the prisoner’s experience, the two youngest-looking tickle slaves apparently had not endured such indignities. “Everyone except Ria and Violet got beaten on their way to the Tickle Cartel?” Dawn turned her attention back to the Tickle Mistress, and she could see the horror on the older woman’s face. Appearing to notice this, Wendy turned to Dawn, “I’m sorry. I- I had no idea that this happened. I thought it had been eradicated long ago. I guess that’s why you don’t like me being a Tickle Mistress, and also why you’re so uncomfortable having them around.

“But I do want you to know that I don’t treat my tickle slaves like you were treated. And the Tickle Cartel, especially the Training Academy, doesn’t mistreat tickle slaves either. I’m sorry for putting you through this, and it’s time for it to end.” Addressing her slaves, she ordered, “Release Dawn, and then we’ll all head back to the table in the other room, without the chains.”

Dawn was still unsure if she would be returned to tickle slavery, but given Wendy’s reactions, even if that happened, the worst punishment would appear to be lots of flosser tickling. It would be torturous, but not nearly as bad as she had expected in the morning. After being freed, she headed back to the other room and willingly sat down in the chain-covered chair. The Tickle Mistress took the seat opposite her, still visibly disturbed by the afternoon revelations. Without any prompting from their distracted mistress, the tickle slaves served sandwiches and water to both women. “Dawn, can you tell me what all happened to you?” Wendy finally questioned after eating some of her food. “I’ll just listen.”

Dawn proceeded to retell her entire story, starting with being kidnapped off the Hawaii beach. She went into detail about her beatings at the hands of her first sadistic tormentor, and during this, the recollections brought tears to both her and Wendy’s eyes. The attending tickle slaves, some likely recalling their own torments, did their best to comfort both women, and Dawn continued on with her story. After stating how her original torturer had gotten tired of her begging and gagged her, the former tickle slave talked through her whip-heavy trek to the testing room. She explained how her new captors beat her while she tried to answer their questions. During these first parts, Wendy got increasingly angry at hearing how a helpless tickle slave had been treated. By the time Dawn got to the part where her gag was removed, the Tickle Mistress was standing, fists clenched, but still paying attention. The Tummy Paradise employee provided a break by describing the nice lady in the large room, although she also admitted how the original torture broke up her sleep with nightmares.

Following this, she went through her trip on the smaller ship with Diana and Ziva, although she never actually named anyone. She emphasized the two Transporters’ cruelty towards Maile, Hope, and herself, from Ziva smacking Maile for asking a question to Diana shoving her into the tickle machine. Finally, she got into the details of how the Stomach Slaver tortured and punished her, making sure to include how it used the pincers as a painful tickle tool. She concluded with a short explanation of her escape, stopping her story after she got off the ship with no one from the Tickle Cartel watching her.

“So you might have been the tickle slave in the Stomach Slaver footage,” Wendy must have realized this midway through the story, and when Dawn fell silent after finishing, she announced it. “I am so sorry that you had to go through all that, Dawn.” Dawn accepted the apology with a smile and a nod, seeing that the Tickle Mistress seemed to be itching to ask something. “If I may ask, can you describe the two Transporters on your smaller ship? The ones who put you in the machine and whom you took down to escape?”

“I guess so,” Dawn complied, giving names and descriptions. “Why’d you want to know?”

“The Tickle Cartel keeps detailed records of all tickle slaves,” Wendy explained, the barely restrained fury clear in her facial expressions. “There’s probably one for you, although I’m not completely sure, because I’ve never seen your picture in a briefing regarding escapees. However, after you escaped, Tickle Cartel policy dictates that your final two Transporters were to be made tickle slaves in your place, since they were responsible for you. I should have files on both of them, and I’m sure I can find where they are now. I will see if I can arrange an extra session of tickle torture as punishment for what you endured under their fingers. No promises, but I’ll do what I can.”

“Wow, thanks!” Dawn was all too eager to see both Ziva and Diana, but especially the harsh Diana, receive an extra torment on her behalf. “That means a lot to me, Tickle Mistress Wendy.”

“You are very welcome, Dawn. Also, I want to tell you that I will not be taking you back into tickle slavery,” Wendy finally got to the subject most important to Dawn. “The Tickle Cartel does not attempt to recapture escaped tickle slaves after a year and a half, and you’ve long exceeded that limit. Since you’ve integrated well into society here, there’s no reason to break that off by making you a tickle slave. Plus, Diana and Ziva would normally be freed if you were enslaved again, and both of them have undoubtedly completed their training and been sold. I’m just telling you all this so you can know for sure that there is no benefit whatsoever to me putting you back in tickle slavery.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Dawn got up and ran around the table to hug Wendy. The Tickle Mistress accepted the embrace graciously, and the former slave continued, “You have no idea how much this means to me.”

“Dawn, you’ve done well more than enough to deserve your freedom,” Wendy responded. “It’s not mine to take away.”

Overjoyed at the confirmation of her freedom, Dawn continued to hug the Tickle Mistress for a long time. When she finally disengaged, she retreated back to her place at the table. She went back to eating the sandwich that had been waiting for her, and the room remained in silence for a little while.

Finally, after all the food had been finished, Wendy announced, “Dawn, now that I know why you’ve been avoiding me and you know that I’m not the kind of monster that brought you to the Tickle Cartel, I’d like to offer you a new invitation to come have dinner with Jen, Maddie, and me. It’s still every week on Friday night.”

“Well, as much as I’d love to come, I never lied to Jen and Maddie about hanging out with Cecelia every Friday,” Dawn replied. “I’ll have to talk to her and see if she’s willing to reschedule. As long as she agrees, I’ll come, and I promise I’ll be more friendly.”

“Wonderful. And if it doesn’t work out, we can discuss changing the date with Jen and Maddie so you can come more regularly.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“I’d also like to extend an invitation for you to come here on Wednesday night, by yourself. I know I said I didn’t have anything to do this weekend, but I’m troubled by what you’ve told me. You should have been in my earliest weekly briefings for escaped tickle slaves, but I’m pretty sure I never saw you there. I’m going to investigate this weekend, and possibly longer, and I’d like to share whatever is appropriate with you, especially regarding Diana, Ziva, and the Stomach Slavers. Afterwards, you can stay and play some games, or we can do whatever you want. Would you like that?”

“Yes, it’d be kind of nice to know what all happened,” Dawn accepted. Although she wanted to close that chapter of her life, the former tickle slave was curious about what happened to her former tormentors. Also, she wanted to know about the Stomach Slavers, especially given Wendy’s remarks about her possibly being in a video of the machine and the Training Academy’s apologies to Stomach Slaver victims.

“Great, then I’ll see you Wednesday,” the Tickle Mistress stood up. “Now, I do need to get investigating, but I’d be happy to drive you home first.”

“Sure, and one more thing. I’d like it if you kept the fact that I’ve been a tickle slave away from Jen and Maddie. I’m not sure what they’d think of me having been a tickle slave.”

An odd look passed over Wendy’s face, but she did not elaborate. “Of course, I wouldn’t tell anyone something so private unless I had permission. All I’m going to tell them about today is that we had a great time looking at the gallery. I’d also appreciate if you didn’t tell them that I tickle tortured you.”

“Agreed, we can forget that entire interrogation thing,” Dawn gave the executive a quick side hug. “And thanks for letting me know about the Tickle Cartel changing. It’s nice to know I don’t have to hide anymore.”

“No problem whatsoever,” Wendy answered as the two got upstairs and headed for the door. The tickle slaves stayed inside while the two went to the T cart. After getting in, Dawn decided that she wanted to show the Tickle Mistress that she already trusted her, at least a little. Surprising the driver, she requested for the tickling car’s feathers on her belly for the trip over. Wendy obliged, getting in a little side tickle for herself before activating the tools. Dawn let herself laugh freely, and her enjoyment of the tickles made the trip feel short. When they arrived, the former tickle slave had no weight on her back as she made her way into her Peak Pokers apartment.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: The Mistress, Part 7

Last edited:
Interesting, it seems like there is a major conspiracy of silence going on here and it may be possible or even likely than none of the high ranking mistress are aware that this had continued for so long. The low to mid level transporters take advantage of their lack of oversight to take liberties (possibly partly to make their jobs easier as kidnapping and trafficking is dangerous) and cover up the evidence, likely a case of “but everyone does it”. The slaves are quite because they think nobody will believe them and given Wendy’s reaction likely believed they would not only be dismissed but tickled within an inch of their lives for the accusation. And the tickle slave underground railroad likely garners more support because of this as they believe nothing has changed, the freeing of escaped slaves after a period of time likely serves the purpose of preventing the development of a hostile undocumented underclass and is short circuited by overly harsh treatment. Either way, Wendy has a lot of work ahead of her, and likely a long heart to heart with her slaves on why they did not tell her.
Also, isn’t Diana one of the slaves in queen mistress Heathers harem and her close personal friend? I am fairly sure that Heather is in the same camp as Wendy on this issue and deeply trusts Wendy so this revelation will shake her to her core, Diana will likely face harsh interrogation and punishment either at the hands of Heather who has the same experience as Wendy or more likely have a confession wrung out of her by a non biased third party in the form on dungeon mistress Yvette.

Looks like Dawn is truly free and has an thrilling story to tell her friend, great story thanks for sharing it.

I think the most jarring thing about this story for me is the way everyone brushes off the fact that the Tickle Cartel still kidnaps people. I can still read and enjoy the story, but the fact that the people the are, or have been their victims see them as good people, even though they still do it is dissonant to me.

I assume it is an effect similar to Stockholm Syndrome, human history is littered with this sort of behavior. Until a few centuries ago chattel slavery (buying and selling people) was normal world wide and if you look at the world today their is still tons of forced labor employed by governments let alone criminal organizations.
Then their is the fact that people of the fall in live with their own abusers and sublimate themselves to authority, the Milgram Experiment showed that in America after WW2 more than 60% of subjects were willing to give a maximum power shock to someone who had gone unresponsive just at the urging of an authority figure.

And at the end of the day most stories fall apart if you pull at their central tenants, i personally just have to overlook this issue like how the whole operation remains a secret.

Interesting, it seems like there is a major conspiracy of silence going on here and it may be possible or even likely than none of the high ranking mistress are aware that this had continued for so long. The low to mid level transporters take advantage of their lack of oversight to take liberties (possibly partly to make their jobs easier as kidnapping and trafficking is dangerous) and cover up the evidence, likely a case of “but everyone does it”. The slaves are quite because they think nobody will believe them and given Wendy’s reaction likely believed they would not only be dismissed but tickled within an inch of their lives for the accusation. And the tickle slave underground railroad likely garners more support because of this as they believe nothing has changed, the freeing of escaped slaves after a period of time likely serves the purpose of preventing the development of a hostile undocumented underclass and is short circuited by overly harsh treatment. Either way, Wendy has a lot of work ahead of her, and likely a long heart to heart with her slaves on why they did not tell her.
Also, isn’t Diana one of the slaves in queen mistress Heathers harem and her close personal friend? I am fairly sure that Heather is in the same camp as Wendy on this issue and deeply trusts Wendy so this revelation will shake her to her core, Diana will likely face harsh interrogation and punishment either at the hands of Heather who has the same experience as Wendy or more likely have a confession wrung out of her by a non biased third party in the form on dungeon mistress Yvette.

Looks like Dawn is truly free and has an thrilling story to tell her friend, great story thanks for sharing it.

Sorry for the late response; I have been very busy as of late.

Just to clarify, the two tickle slaves who had not been harmed in the slightest were the newest of the group Wendy had with her. The others all came before them, and it does take a while to train tickle slaves at the Training Academy. Also, Wendy has other, some newer, tickle slaves that she chose not to bring with her to question Dawn. Given her job and experience with tickle slaves, she never thought to ask any of them if they endured pain coming to the Tickle Cartel, but that will likely change after these revelations.

As far as the Transporters, they did operate with some extra freedom for a long time, but the capture of the video footage from Dawn’s machine was revelatory at some level. Knowledge of any conspiracy would have been compartmentalized so that no one outside the highest levels of the Tickle Cartel ever knew the full extent of the issue. If they found out about the liberties taken by the Transporters, Tickle Cartel authorities certainly would take action to correct them, but in a way that minimized public information. As such, the tickle slave underground railroad, as you called it, could still think that there were problems, even if they had been fixed, and the remainder of the Tickle Cartel could remain blissfully unaware that there was ever an issue.

The tickle slaves who were harmed would have had no reason to bring up the extra torture. At the beginning, for all they knew, the painful torture was just part of tickle slavery. Even after being informed of the opposite at the Training Academy, they are already somewhat broken and have no expectation of being believed. And given their position, severe tickle torture is reasonable to fear if they accused the Tickle Cartel of anything.

Now that Tickle Mistress Wendy knows about this, she will certainly be digging for information on the harm done to tickle slaves, as well as Dawn specifically. However, depending on what she finds, she may or may not tell Queen Mistress Heather. As the Tickle Mistress at the time, the Queen Mistress probably already knows, and accusing her of covering up something to horrible could seriously damage Wendy’s career, if not end it.

More information on Diana in particular and Wendy’s investigation into the practice will come soon.

Thanks for enjoying the story and leaving the comment, and sorry it took so late to get back to you.

I think the most jarring thing about this story for me is the way everyone brushes off the fact that the Tickle Cartel still kidnaps people. I can still read and enjoy the story, but the fact that the people the are, or have been their victims see them as good people, even though they still do it is dissonant to me.

I assume it is an effect similar to Stockholm Syndrome, human history is littered with this sort of behavior. Until a few centuries ago chattel slavery (buying and selling people) was normal world wide and if you look at the world today their is still tons of forced labor employed by governments let alone criminal organizations.
Then their is the fact that people of the fall in live with their own abusers and sublimate themselves to authority, the Milgram Experiment showed that in America after WW2 more than 60% of subjects were willing to give a maximum power shock to someone who had gone unresponsive just at the urging of an authority figure.

And at the end of the day most stories fall apart if you pull at their central tenants, i personally just have to overlook this issue like how the whole operation remains a secret.

Thank you for both for your comments, and again, I am sorry in getting back to you so late.

I will admit that I did not think too hard about this when I started writing; it’s just the way I made the island work. However, since reading both of your comments, I have been considering how it would work.

For tickle slaves, they do not have much of a choice but to brush off the Tickle Cartel’s continued operations. The real backbreaker comes during their training, where they get tickle tortured until they are completely broken down and submissive. Most, after being sold to a mistress, eventually develop a new sense of self, but even at this point, they have loyalty to their mistress hardwired in their consciousness. There are still acts of rebellion, such as the slaves tickling Wendy, Jen, and Maddie, but these are typically few and far between. Since the mistresses are typically better than the Training Academy, those slaves tend to admire their new mistresses. They may not think much of the tickle slavers, but they will not say anything to potentially upset their current owner. (Exceptions can be made for the tickle slave’s mistress- such as Layla accepting Wendy’s role- and the mistress’s close friends)

Most former victims of the Tickle Cartel understand that tickle slavery is required for the Tickle Cartel to run as it does, and those that think this are just happy to no longer be tickle slaves themselves. The majority of this type of former slaves see the Tickle Cartel slavers as necessary, but not good. A small percentage, of which Jen and Maddie are part, have been freed or given a great opportunity by said slavers, so they appreciate them.

Some of the other former tickle slaves join anti-slaving groups such as Lily’s, and others move to Tickle Island and try not to acknowledge it.

As a whole, former tickle slaves are a more volatile group in general. The Tickle Cartel monitors them more closely, and they are not afraid to threaten former tickle slaves with a return to slavery if they show signs of rebellion.

Dawn has not yet decided which group of former tickle slaves to be a part of. She is still not a huge fan of tickle slavery, but given Tickle Mistress Wendy’s actions, she accepts that Wendy is not all that bad.

Thanks for the comments, and I hope it makes a little more sense now.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back