• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 3 (FF/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 2

Walking into the palace with Jen and Maddie on early Saturday afternoon, nervousness crept back up in Dawn’s mind. She still had no idea who had gotten her the invitation to the palace, but each day had passed with an excited call from Jen and/or Maddie about the visit, so it was probably them. Of course, that was not important anymore; all that mattered was getting through the visit unscathed. An earlier text from Lily had confirmed that both she and Wendy were at the training academy, ready just in case, and unfortunately, that brought the reality of her situation back to Dawn. If the Queen Mistress remembered who Dawn was, hopefully she also remembered the Stomach Slaver videos. Wendy had used these to claim that Heather would surely be sympathetic to Dawn, but the former tickle slave had her doubts. If the Tickle Mistress was wrong, Dawn could be losing her freedom by making this trip.

“Now remember, Dawn, when we enter the throne room, we’ll all need to curtsy before the Queen Mistress,” Jen brought Dawn out of her thoughts to reiterate the protocol for the visit. “That’s required of all guests.”

“Okay, got it,” the former slave nodded. “I think that was the only thing you told me I needed to do, right?”

“Yep, that’s the only formality that we’ve ever been told, and we haven’t gotten into trouble for anything else,” Maddie answered. “Just relax; we’ll have fun. We usually talk a little, then tickle a little. The Queen Mistress decides who gets tickled, of course, but even when she has me tickled, she usually tries to make it fun. I’m sure you’ll have no problem having a good time.”

“It sounds like perfection,” Dawn forced a smile and awkwardly stated.

“You feeling alright?” Jen wondered, placing a hand on Dawn’s shoulder.

“Just nervous, I guess,” the oldest of the trio excused her actions.

“Well, don’t feel nervous, feel happy!” Maddie and Jen began poking around the exposed outie.

“WAHAHAHAIT!” Dawn squealed as her arms collapsed in to defend against the two Dungeon Ticklers. As usual, the two did not stop immediately, and it paid off. When they finally removed their hands from her torso, the former tickle slave was too happy to care about her predicament.

After the quick tickling, Dawn engaged Jen and Maddie in friendly conversation, although she and Jen continued to get poke-tickled off and on. Eventually, a tickle slave and a guard came out and called their names to summon them to the Queen Mistress. Dawn was reminded of her potential peril, and she had to fight to keep her composure as she got up and walked towards the servant and guard, staying a step behind her friends.

“Hi, Cammy!” Jen greeted the tickle slave with a quick hug, and Maddie followed her lead.

“Hi, Jen and Maddie!” Cammy happily returned the greeting. “The Queen Mistress is excited to see you two again.” Then, she peeked between the two and spoke to Dawn in a friendly voice, “Hi, you must be Dawn. The Queen Mistr…” She paused for a couple of seconds as she looked Dawn in the eyes. “Excuse me, the Queen Mistress is looking forward to meeting you.”

“So, Cammy, how’s life at the palace been?” Maddie asked as the three began to follow the guard towards the throne room.

“You know how it is; lots of fun,” Cammy contentedly chatted with the two normal guests. “Me and Di-”

Dawn dove back into her mind, trying to figure out why the tickle slave paused while greeting her. Had Queen Mistress Heather described her to her personal tickle slaves, perhaps as a regret for letting her get away? Or even just as a story to demonstrate that she was a fair and just slaver, since Wendy implied that she had fought for the end of the Stomach Slavers after taking the video? Dawn had no clue, and there was no guarantee that the description came from the Queen Mistress. Cammy simply could have had a mistress, guest, fellow tickle slave, or even someone from her past life that knew or looked like Dawn. There were a thousand explanations for her pause, but preciously little of them were of comfort to the former tickle slave.

“Check with the Queen Mistress to make sure she’s ready for us,” Cammy instructed the guard when the group arrived before a large door. The guard said something into a radio-like device, and then she nodded at the group. “Okay, everyone, remember to curtsy before the Queen Mistress.” The three nodded, and Dawn put the gesture at the top of her mind. Whatever the royal thought of her, she did not want to get started off on the wrong foot by failing to respectfully enter her presence. “Get the doors.” The large door opened, and the group entered the throne room.

Dawn kept an eye on Jen and Maddie as she walked into the gigantic, ornate room, and when they stopped to curtsy, she joined them. “Welcome, Jen, Maddie, Dawn,” the royal’s voice gracefully carried into Dawn’s ears. Out of the corner of her eye, the former tickle slave saw someone well to the right of the Queen Mistress sit up straight and stare towards them. “Please come closer and sit so we can talk.” Heather gestured to some chairs facing her throne and to the left of where the three stood.

“Thank you, Queen Mistress,” Jen respectfully responded, and she, Maddie, and Dawn headed for the chairs while Cammy returned to her mistress’ side. Upon sitting down, the former tickle slave did a quick scan of the room. She noticed that the Queen Mistress was clearly dressed the best, wearing a midriff-exposing gold dress, a crown of feathers, and the fanciest sandals Dawn had ever seen. Several others in the room were dressed similarly to her, albeit with less shiny apparel, and they all had contingents of bikini-clad tickle slaves around them. Guards and a few more underdressed slaves made up the remainder of the room’s population.

“So, Dawn, I’ve heard a lot about you,” Queen Mistress Heather proclaimed. “Jen and Maddie made sure to mention how much they love your sessions at Tummy Paradise, and they even thought I might enjoy tickling you and getting tickled by you. Does that sound good?”

“That would be wonderful, Queen Mistress,” Dawn nervously declared. Someone had been studying her ever since she had gotten close enough to be seen. She stole a quick glance to the right, about where she guessed the person had sat up straight and stared at her after her introduction. What she saw made her blood run cold.

Diana. She was here, in the throne room. Not next to anyone. Dressed in a gold bikini. The same color as Cammy, all the tickle slaves by Queen Mistress Heather, and the royal.

“You!” Upon looking Dawn in the eyes, the former Transporter stood up and snarled at her old prisoner, who shook and pressed her back into her chair in response. “How da-”

“Diana!” Queen Mistress Heather’s voice snapped the room’s attention back to her.

“Sorry, mistress,” Diana lowered her head and sat back down, although there was the smallest hint of sarcasm in her voice. The room seemed to calm down from a brief heightened state, but having seen her old tormentor, Dawn could not keep her eyes off Diana. After sitting down, Diana quickly noticed this and stared daggers back at the former slave. Her nose flared with short, angry breaths, and she was on the edge of her seat, waiting for an opportunity to come closer and confront Dawn.

The Queen Mistress did not take notice of this immediately, and with the room silenced, her attention turned back to her guests. Too scared of what Diana would do if she took her eyes off the sadistic Transporter, Dawn only kept the royal in her peripheral vision. “Dawn, how would you… DIANA!” Apparently disappointed that her guest would no longer look her in the eye, the Tickle Cartel’s leader glanced back towards her slave and became utterly furious. “STOP THAT RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”

Diana’s gaze softened into terror immediately, and she looked away from Dawn, who joined her in finally giving their attention to the Queen Mistress. Heather had stood up, and she was staring daggers at the former Transporter. “Sorry, mistress,” Diana pushed just as far back into her chair as Dawn had earlier, and she lowered her head in shame.

“Don’t you dare look at any of my guests like that,” the royal ordered, her angry voice down from a yell now that her slave was submissive again. After staring Diana down and keeping the tickle slave’s gaze locked on the floor for a full minute, she finally sat down and cleared her throat. In a much calmer voice, she addressed Dawn, “Dawn, would you like…”

The former tickle slave had kept her tormentor in her peripheral vision ever since she turned her attention to Heather. Shortly after the royal sat back down, the tickle slave had tentatively looked up, and once her mistress was no longer paying attention to her, she put all her anger into another stare at Dawn. This happened as the Queen Mistress began asking her question, and Dawn lost the last part of the sentence to concern. She continued to look at the host, but her real attention was on her former tormentor.

“DIANA!” Dawn’s eyes fully snapped back to the Queen Mistress when she abruptly stood up. “I told you to stop!”

“Sorry, Mistress!” Diana finally could not hold back her own fury, but perhaps because she was speaking to her mistress, it came out sarcastically.

“How dare you,” the most powerful woman in the Tickle Cartel coldly broadcasted. “You can’t behave in front of guests, and now, you address me like that?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress!” Diana panicked. “It’s just that she-”

“NO!” The royal silenced the tickle slave with a boom. “No excuses. Perhaps you need some time downstairs learning how to act appropriately up here.”

“Perhaps I do!” Diana emphatically declared, getting to her feet. Almost immediately after saying this, she gasped and covered her mouth. All her skin went scarlet, and she squeaked out another apology, “I’m so sorry, mistress. That was…”

“Exactly why you’re going to the dungeon,” Heather finished the sentence her preferred way. Turning to Cammy, who was now pale, the Queen Mistress ordered, “Have a Dungeon Tickler come up for Diana, and get me on with Dungeon Mistress Yvette. She’ll have one focus for the rest of the day.” The servant immediately did as commanded, and Heather sat down again. Out of the corner of her eye, Dawn noticed Diana take her seat, head in her hands. “Oh no, no, no, you don’t get to sit down,” the royal turned to the former Transporter and signaled for her to get up. Making a hole with her fingers so she could see, Diana peeked at her mistress and complied. “I can’t trust you to stay in here, so you’re heading out. Rose, take her outside and wait with her until the Dungeon Tickler comes up.”

The guard nearest the slave quickly handcuffed Diana and then lifted her in a fireman’s carry. “Mistress, please!” Diana panicked and pleaded, as if just now realizing the full consequences of her actions. “I’m sorry, Mistress!”

“You will be,” the royal harshly declared before turning to Cammy and taking the communication device.

She quietly spoke into it, and Diana’s pleas ended when she was about halfway out. Once she realized she was going to get no mercy, the former Transporter’s attention turned to her old prisoner, and she was as angry as before. “Dawn! You will- MMPHPHPHPH!” Apparently also tired of her furious rants, the guard carrying the current slave muffled her mouth and hurried out of the room.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 4

Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly.
I think Diana has an illusion that her position is far stronger than it really is, she thinks that no matter how she acts catching Dawn will exonerate her. If a servant had been rude to Heathers guest in a semi formal setting it would be grounds for censure let alone if the ad snarked Heather herself, Diana is her slave the demand for respect in front of strangers is FAR higher. I doubt Heather would be sympathetic to Diana’s plight given her background, she likely knows more than Wendy did and is more likely believe Dawn and Dawn can call on Wendy as a character witness. Lastly, Heather’s willingness to turn Diana over to Yvette for an entire day over this infraction shows that they may be friends they are not so close that she is unwilling to lay out serious punishment when she steps to far out of line, and what she did to Dawn is far worse than snark considering Heather likely made her career out of stamping that sort of thing out.
I could see Dawn asking permission to explain this in private, or it could be a way to find out about her past.
Alternatively, if Heather knows enough already this could have been a test for Diana to see if she regrets her past ways and is trying to turn over a new leaf, a test she just failed.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Well that escalated quickly.
I think Diana has an illusion that her position is far stronger than it really is, she thinks that no matter how she acts catching Dawn will exonerate her. If a servant had been rude to Heathers guest in a semi formal setting it would be grounds for censure let alone if the ad snarked Heather herself, Diana is her slave the demand for respect in front of strangers is FAR higher. I doubt Heather would be sympathetic to Diana’s plight given her background, she likely knows more than Wendy did and is more likely believe Dawn and Dawn can call on Wendy as a character witness. Lastly, Heather’s willingness to turn Diana over to Yvette for an entire day over this infraction shows that they may be friends they are not so close that she is unwilling to lay out serious punishment when she steps to far out of line, and what she did to Dawn is far worse than snark considering Heather likely made her career out of stamping that sort of thing out.
I could see Dawn asking permission to explain this in private, or it could be a way to find out about her past.
Alternatively, if Heather knows enough already this could have been a test for Diana to see if she regrets her past ways and is trying to turn over a new leaf, a test she just failed.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

As she told Jen while they were getting ready to get Maddie, Diana still has a strong sense of hatred for what Dawn did to her. She was going to explode the first time she saw Dawn since the escape, and she only waited a little because of her slave training. However, once she started, she went all in, and there was no stopping her permanently.

Diana may or may not believe that she will be freed if she catches Dawn. Regardless, Dawn ruined Diana’s life, and Diana would be overjoyed to return the favor.

Queen Mistress Heather basically had no choice but to sentence Diana to at least a full day in the dungeon. There are several dignitaries in the room, and Diana attempted to intimidate Dawn multiple times. Plus, she directly defied her mistress and the ruler of the Tickle Cartel, and that will never go unpunished. Heather is first the Queen Mistress, second Diana’s mistress, and third Diana’s friend, in that order. The snark alone earned her that day, and especially with tickle slaves, Heather can add significantly more time later without any repercussions if she deems it necessary. Also, even though she had no choice in the matter due to her surroundings, the Queen Mistress very well could have levied a similar or worse punishment even if she only had her personal accompaniment and her guests with her.

As far as Dawn’s identity and relation to Diana, Queen Mistress Heather certainly knows something is up, but she may or may not know specifics. She will likely want specifics, perhaps even from Dawn herself, to make a determination on how to proceed with the meeting. With the court full of high-class slavers and Tickle Cartel officials, Dawn should feel more comfortable in private. However, Heather will ultimately have the choice of audience.

Given how close she and some of her tickle slaves are to Diana, there is a tiny chance that Heather sentences Dawn to some form of tickle slavery, even if not permanent. She may want Dawn to pay for hurting Diana, however unintentional, or she may just want Dawn to learn, with no reservations whatsoever, that the Tickle Cartel is not as bad as she has believed in the past. Of course, this is still a small chance, especially if Heather remembers what Dawn went through.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you are enjoying the story, and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back