• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 5 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 4

Dawn squealed as the duster pressed all its feathers into her ticklish tummy. “You’re already making a good case for me to invite you back and tickle you silly,” Heather had to shout over Dawn’s laughter. “But I think that we can make this even more fun. Maddie, Jen, you two don’t need to just stand around and do nothing. I’m going to be tickling Dawn for quite a while, so Maddie, you can entertain yourself and go all out on Jen.”

“Wait, WHAHAHAHAT?” Jen began shrieking before she fully knew what was going on. Dawn turned towards the sound of the laughter, and she saw Maddie behind Jen, attacking the bare belly under Jen’s protective arms. The sight was fairly normal for Dawn; her two best friends were liable to tickle-attack each other or her at a moment’s notice during their hangouts. Reminded of one of her favorite parts of living in the Tickle Cartel, Dawn relaxed further and let laughter flow freely out of her mouth.

“Do you like the feathers, Dawn?” Heather brought her ticklee’s attention back to her as Jen squirmed out of Dawn’s sight.

“YEHEHES IHIHITS FUHUHUHUN!”

“Good.” The Queen Mistress lightly dragged the duster from Dawn’s right side back across the sensitive stomach. “Do you have somewhere that you like them the most?”

“THEHEHERE!” Dawn squealed as the feathers passed over her outie.

“Oh, you have an outie! Is that what you were talking about?” Heather wondered after lifting up the duster to check the specific spot.

“YOHOHOU BEHEHEHET! IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE THAHAHAHAT!” Dawn confirmed, and several feathers landed on her navel and began brushing it. “AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES THAHAHAHANKS!”

“No problem at all, Dawn.” The tool stayed on the outie and surrounding skin, twirling around and occasionally swishing side to side. “Okay, now that I’m tickling you, I have to admit that I’m really glad that you agreed to be tied down so easily. This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a while.”

“WHAHAHAT?” Dawn questioned. “WHYHYHY?”

“Well, I did see the video of you in the Stomach Slaver, and I rewatched it more than a few times.” The Queen Mistress paused her tickling to give the explanation. “The first few times, I focused on the torture you endured from the machine because I wanted to make sure that I relayed everything accurately. However, after action had been taken to ensure that no one else would get whipped by a Stomach Slaver ever again, I did take another look at all the real ticklings. In everything except the pincer hands, which seemed unnecessarily painful, you looked cute and very ticklish, especially on your belly and bellybutton. I couldn’t resist seeing if you’d become more or less ticklish during your time in the Tickle Cartel. I haven’t come to a firm conclusion on that, but you’re at least as sensitive as in the video.”

“OHOHOKAHAHAY! IHIHI THIHIHINK IHIHIVE GOHOHOTTEN MOHOHORE TIHIHICKLIHIHISH!”

“Hush, you,” Heather teasingly ordered. “Finding out how ticklish you are now is my job, not yours. I’m not going to let you rob me of that chance, especially now that I’ve got you tied down. However, like I said before, if you want me to change methods, feel free to say so.”

“IHIHIHI WOHOHOHOULD!” Dawn instantly stated, and the Queen Mistress lifted the feather. “That was really nice, but I’ve always wondered how a big paintbrush would feel on my outie.”

“I know you were tickled by paintbrushes in the Stomach Slaver, and I’m sure that someone at Tummy Paradise has tickled you with them,” the royal responded. “Can you clarify exactly what you’re looking for?”

“Yeah, I’ve been tickled, but only with the ones with small tips.” Dawn then described the paintbrushes used at the live body painting shows posted to the art website, “I want one where the brush part could possibly cover most or all of my bellybutton.”

“Oh, you want a sweeper paintbrush.” Heather dipped down and looked somewhere on the table below Dawn, and several seconds later, she pulled out a paintbrush matching Dawn’s description.

“That’s what I was looking for! Thanks!”

“One more question: Do you want the bristles to be soft or hard? I’ve got both, but the hard-bristled ones are more common.”

“Oh, soft, please. Maybe hard later, but I’d rather not start with that.”

“You got it.” Heather dipped back down, and Dawn’s eye caught Jen. The Dungeon Tickler was still trying to scramble away from Maddie’s fingers, something very uncharacteristic for her, and her escape attempts brought the two near Dawn’s table. When the Queen Mistress came up with her new tool, she noticed, and she finally brought the guards into the picture. “Whitney, Trish, can you please tie Jen to a table or something so she can stop panicking and start enjoying that? Maddie, when you get her tied down, use feathers or your fingers to start.”

“Sure!” Maddie called back, then focused on trying to tickle-guide Jen towards the guards.

“Sorry about that distraction,” Heather turned her focus back to Dawn. “Now, let’s see just how much this tickles your outie.”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHES IHIHIHI LOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS!” Dawn squealed when the familiar feeling of paintbrush bristles spread across her bare bellybutton. “IHIHITS EHEHEVERYTHIHIHING IHIHI DREHEHEAMED OHOHOHOF!”

“Dreamed of? That’s a new one, but I’m glad you enjoy it,” the royal smiled down at her ticklee. “You know, now that I’m giving you documents indisputably establishing your freedom, there’s another way that you can experience being tickled by these types of paintbrushes. Every month or so, there’s a live painting show put on by some local artists. They paint-”

“IHIHIHI KNOHOHOW!” Dawn revealed. Despite having her freedom secured by Wendy, she had still been too shy to attend one of the shows.

“You know the art shows?” Heather queried. “The ones with the real ticklish models? Where the artists paint bare skin? Those shows?”

“YEHEHES!” Dawn confirmed. “SAHAHAHW IHIHIT OHOHONLIHIHINE! AHAHALWAHAHAYS WAHAHANTED TOHOHOHO GOHOHOHO!”

“Really?” the royal was in disbelief. “I didn’t think you’d know; they’re pretty connected to the Tickle Cartel.”

“IHIHIM AHAHAN AHAHARTIHIHIST, TOHOHOHOO!” Dawn elaborated. “SEHEHEEN VIDEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!”

“I couldn’t resist, Dawn; this is almost always the best spot for tickling outies,” Heather giggled as she flicked the long-bristled brush on the top knot of the ticklee’s bellybutton. “And I think I’ve made a determination from earlier: you were right; you’re definitely more ticklish now than when you were in the Stomach Slaver. It’s just too good to ignore, too, so you’re going to be laughing for me for a while.” The Queen Mistress knew how to get the maximum sensitivity out of a ticklee, and Dawn could not speak clearly while the brush tips teased the worst spot on her outie top.

“If I wasn’t so committed to making up for what you went through, I’d take you as my tickle slave just so I could do this all the time,” the Queen Mistress mused as the brush tickled Dawn’s button. The thought of having Diana as a fellow tickle slave terrified Dawn, and she was grateful that her hysterical state prevented her from showing emotions. “Of course, Diana would be gone,” the tickler clarified. “I’m not going to put the two of you together ever again; it was a mistake I won’t make twice.” This relieved Dawn slightly, although the prospect of returning to tickle slavery still made her nervous. “But I suppose I should let you up a little; after all, you’re not a tickle slave.”

“AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Dawn finally regained her speech as the paintbrush swept off her bellybutton and onto her stomach. Heather took the tool all the way to the sides and then back, sliding it deftly around the outie for a few trips as her ticklee recovered.

“So, you’re an artist?” the Queen Mistress brought the tickly conversation back to the point before she went all out on Dawn’s outie knot. She even returned the paintbrush to the sides of the navel so that the situation was exactly like she left it.

“YEHEHES EHEHEVER SIHIHINCE IHIHI CAHAHAME HEHEHERE! IHIHI COHOHOULD DOHOHO IHIHIHIT IHIHINSIHIHIDE!”

“Inside? Why inside specifically?” Heather wondered.

“SOHOHO IHIHIHI COULD HIHIHIDE!” Dawn explained. She’d thought that point would be obvious; there was a reason that the Jolly Jesters never caught her and returned her to tickle slavery.

“Five days doesn’t make… oh,” the royal stopped whatever she was going to say when it hit her. “You hid for a year and a half from the Tickle Cartel, and you stayed inside for most of it.”

“TWOHOHO YEHEHEARS!” Dawn corrected, then instantly regretted it. She had just given away the time frame that Lily hid escaped tickle slaves, and now the Tickle Cartel could use that to adjust their search parameters.

“A year and a half, two years, whatever,” Heather dismissed it. “You hid for a while, but you didn’t need to. I ended the search for you five days after you escaped, once I got through that video. I couldn’t let you be enslaved after what you went through.”

“BUHUHUHUT LIHIHILY AND WEHEHENDY SAHAHAID…” Dawn was confused. Tickle Mistress Wendy had told her that the Tickle Cartel stopped looking for her around one and a half years after her escape, not five days. Lily had not directly said that, but she had implied it when she informed Dawn of her freedom.

“Well, I suppose the official record probably says one and a half years. But that’s a conversation for when… wait, did you say Wendy talked to you? Tickle Mistress Wendy?”

“YEHEHES!”

“She’s not supposed to know that you were a tickle slave.”

“IHIHIHI TOHOHOLD HEHEHER! SHEHEHE MAHAHADE MEHEHE!”

“Oh, she must have tickle tortured you until you told her, didn’t she?” Heather inquired in a deadpanned voice.

“TWOHOHO YEHEHEARS AGOHOHOHO!”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Heather sighed and removed the paintbrush from her ticklee’s torso. “Now, what exactly did she tell you?”

“Pretty much everything that wouldn’t upset me, I think. She brought up my profile and…”

“What?!” the royal’s eyes lit up. “Making you tell her that you were a tickle slave is one thing, but she is not supposed to even be able to see that you have a profile. No one but me is.”

“She said that the Tickle Mistress and Queen Mistress were the only ones to have access to it. Apparently, her assistant tried to bring it up for her, but she never found it.”

“Oh, I guess I forgot to change that when I became Queen Mistress. Too late to fix it now, though.” The lightbulb came on in Heather’s head. “But back to the five-day period: I restricted your profile access five days after you escaped, and I also told the Jolly Jesters to back off from their search for you. That way, no one would be inclined to investigate you.”

“But Wendy said that the flag only got removed after about a year and a half.”

“It’s a bit complicated, but in order to keep you off everyone’s radar before the Tickle Cartel was officially supposed to stop looking for you, I couldn’t take the flag off. I’ll give you more details later, without anyone else present, if you want them.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll ask about that later,” Dawn looked down, focusing on the realization that she had locked herself in her room for two more years than she really needed to. She could never recover those two years, and it would take a while to undo the changes to her personality, if she even wanted that.

“It’s not the worst thing that you stayed hidden,” Heather’s fingers pitter-pattered across Dawn’s left zone after the former tickle slave became downcast. “You apparently learned a new skill, and you may never have had the time and dedication to do that if you hadn’t been hiding. Now you can share it with others. I’m sorry that I couldn’t ensure your freedom earlier without raising another flag, but please don’t be too disappointed about your past. Just from you having friendships with Wendy, Jen, and Maddie for the past few years, I already know that you’ve turned into a wonderful woman.”

Dawn’s giggles turned a little happy as the Queen Mistress enforced her point with positive tickles and words. “THAHAHANKS!” she accepted.

“Now I suppose the only question is why Wendy got you invited here,” the royal announced.

“WEHEHENDY?” the former tickle slave questioned. Not Jen and Maddie? Wait, Wendy knew about her and Diana, and if…

“Yes, she told me that you were Jen and Maddie’s friend, and she was insistent that you might enjoy a palace visit even more than them. However, I always keep Diana with me in the throne room, and I’m afraid that she was always going to explode upon seeing you. Wendy surely knew that; Diana’s been my personal tickle slave for nearly five years now. If Wendy looked at your profile, she should have seen who brought you here, so why would she have you invited? I think we may need to ask her. What do you think?”

“YEHEHES DEHEHEFIHIHINITELEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!” Dawn agreed before the royal’s fingers made a dash across her belly and tapped on her outie.

“Then we’re in agreement, and I think I know the perfect way to lure her in here,” Heather’s lips curved into a conniving smile. “Tell me, Dawn, how do you feel about being bait?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 6

Last edited:
It is fun to see Wendy get comeuppance for her manipulative streak from time to time even if everything turned out ok, she is lucky Dawn does not hold some kinda grudge for being entrapped and tickle tortured until she broke and while the current situation is likely something she set up to out Diana’s worse nature it is not cool to send Dawn in with zero warning. Mind games and manipulations like that do not foster good relationships even if good intentioned especially when dealing wit someone who has reason to be skittish like Dawn. Wendy could have EASILY just talked with Heather and hashed things out, instead she chose to toy with both Dawn and Lilly either because she is bored and found it amusing or more likely because she is too clever by half and overlooked the simple solution.

I wonder if Dawn will ask Heather if she could warn Lilly that she is actually ok and that they are trying to trick Wendy as Lilly has had nothing but good intentioned and straightforward, I imagine Dawn’s role as bait will be her pretending to be reenslaved and tickled within an inch of her life which will make Lilly sick with worry in addition to forcing Wendy to confront Heather about it. If informed I could even see Lilly helping to trick Wendy, she does not seem as forgiving as Dawn and is likely to be VERY angry about being toyed with like this.

Great story, looking forward to the next part.

It is fun to see Wendy get comeuppance for her manipulative streak from time to time even if everything turned out ok, she is lucky Dawn does not hold some kinda grudge for being entrapped and tickle tortured until she broke and while the current situation is likely something she set up to out Diana’s worse nature it is not cool to send Dawn in with zero warning. Mind games and manipulations like that do not foster good relationships even if good intentioned especially when dealing wit someone who has reason to be skittish like Dawn. Wendy could have EASILY just talked with Heather and hashed things out, instead she chose to toy with both Dawn and Lilly either because she is bored and found it amusing or more likely because she is too clever by half and overlooked the simple solution.

I wonder if Dawn will ask Heather if she could warn Lilly that she is actually ok and that they are trying to trick Wendy as Lilly has had nothing but good intentioned and straightforward, I imagine Dawn’s role as bait will be her pretending to be reenslaved and tickled within an inch of her life which will make Lilly sick with worry in addition to forcing Wendy to confront Heather about it. If informed I could even see Lilly helping to trick Wendy, she does not seem as forgiving as Dawn and is likely to be VERY angry about being toyed with like this.

Great story, looking forward to the next part.

While the original tickle torture that got Dawn to confess her escape to Wendy did not originally reflect well on the Tickle Mistress, Dawn did get a chance to realize that she was a better person than how she presented herself there. In the two years since, she has certainly tickled Wendy some, albeit not likely to the degree of compensating for that tickle torture.

Both Dawn and Heather, and probably others when they find out, agree that it was not right for Wendy to set Dawn’s reunion with Diana up like this. Wendy had her reasons for not taking a simple path, but there was almost certainly a better way than inciting this kind of confrontation.

Heather is very upset with Wendy right now, and given that she caused an explosion of anger in the court, she is likely to be agreeable to suggestions on how to punish Wendy for hurting Dawn, Diana, and herself. However, having been the previous Tickle Mistress, she knows Wendy very well, and she surely has her own set of ideas on how to discipline her.

Should Lily find out who Wendy put Dawn with, she will be furious. The Tickle Mistress already tickled her plenty to get her to agree to let Dawn come to the palace, and she would certainly welcome the chance to turn the tables. This will only be exacerbated if she believes or learns that Diana was with Queen Mistress Heather and that Wendy set the whole thing up. If she comes to Heather anytime soon, she will almost certainly ask if she can have revenge, and the request will probably be granted. She would then likely have a chat with Dawn about spending time with Wendy, although any actions from that could be minimized by Dawn’s friendship with Jen and Maddie and their closeness with Wendy.

Thanks for the comment! Happy to hear that you enjoyed this part!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back