• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 6 (a little F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 11 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 5

“Wendy, I’m afraid that I’ve found something terrible,” Queen Mistress Heather spoke into her phone after calling her head slave trainer.

“NOHOHOHO STAHAHAP NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Dawn struggled in her bondage as one of the guards tormented her bare bellybutton with a flosser. Jen and Maddie had been sent out of the room before the call, and the professional switch knew the tickle torture would only go on as long as needed to draw the Tickle Mistress in, but that did not make being bait any less torturous.

“She used to be a tickle slave,” Heather announced as images of Dawn’s slavery flashed before her eyes. “I might not have figured it out, but Diana begged me to let her have a go once I got Dawn tied down for one of my traditional ticklings. A few min-”

The Queen Mistress smirked and took a few steps towards Dawn before questioning, “Oh, why do you get to tell me who I can have tickle Dawn?”

“PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHERE!” The ticklee’s next plea got slightly louder as the flosser hit her top knot. Immediately after Dawn begged, the flossers headed down to a less sensitive part of the navel, giving her the slightest bit of relief. Heather, meanwhile, continued her conversation with the Tickle Mistress, and Dawn did her best to hear the one side of the call.

“Excuse me! You do not get to say that Diana needs to stop, Wendy. When she stops is my prerogative, not yours.”

“Dangerous? Diana’s not dangerous. She’s per-”

“Diana is perfectly capable of tickling someone safely, and being a tickle slave herself…”

“Why are you being so stubborn?”

“Fine, but come quick. I’m not having her stop until you give me a good reason.”

“Yes, I’ll see you soon. Yes, bye.”

The Queen Mistress hung up her phone and immediately ordered the guard, “Please stop that.” Dawn took in several deep breaths, trying to recover from the flosser torment. As the table re-flattened, she simply laid still, eyes closed. “Dawn, I’m sorry that I had to put you through that; it won’t happen again.”

“I know,” Dawn kept her response short.

“Trish, call Cammy, Jen, and Maddie all in, and tell Cammy to bring the file I asked for earlier,” the royal ordered the guard who had been torturing Dawn. While the guard departed, Heather rubbed the former tickle slave’s stomach, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. “While I won’t even consider bringing back the flosser, when Tickle Mistress Wendy gets close, I’ll need to have a servant tickle you to keep up the ruse. She’ll use her fingers, though, and it won’t be the slightest bit torturous.”

“That’s fine,” Dawn confirmed as her breathing began to return to normal. Although the flosser tickle torture had only started a few seconds before the phone call and ended immediately afterwards, it felt like a lifetime.

“Mistress, here’s the file you asked for, and…” Both women looked up to see the tickle slave enter, and she focused on Dawn again, looking concerned.

“Thanks, Cammy.” The royal took the papers and then glanced between the current and former tickle slaves. “What is it?”

“Well, she…” Cammy’s voice shook.

“She has done nothing wrong; I’ll give you a very basic rundown later,” Heather declared before moving to reassure Dawn, “No specifics. Cammy and Diana are fairly close, and she deserves to know why Diana reacted like she did. I won’t go any deeper than that.” The former tickle slave nodded, although Cammy being friendly with all three of Diana, Jen, and Maddie somewhat concerned her. “Cammy, I have another job for you. Tickle Mistress Wendy is coming to the palace, and I want you up at the front desk to greet her. You’re to bring her back here immediately. Don’t answer any questions that she has, and under no circumstances are you to mention Diana.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Cammy nodded and immediately headed for the exit.

“Hey, Dawn, Queen Mistress,” Jen greeted the two again for herself and Maddie. “Can we know why you sent us out earlier?”

“Tickle Mistress Wendy is on her way here to answer some questions,” Heather sidestepped the inquiry.

“What questions?” Maddie took the bait.

“Well, her reasoning behind suggesting that I invite Dawn here, for starters. Maybe some others depending on how she answers that.”

“Why, does she know?” Jen guessed.

“Yes,” Dawn and Heather both responded.

“Also, I’m fairly certain that she’s seen the footage of Dawn on the slave ship,” the royal added.

“Wait, how could she have…” Maddie began before stopping.

“Dawn?” Heather prompted when the former tickle slave did not speak up.

“She tickle tortured me into telling her about my escape a few years back,” Dawn admitted. “Then she looked it up and saw, I think, everything that Queen Mistress Heather’s seen about it.”

“Yes, if she did any sort of investigation, and she’s the type to investigate, she would have seen the slave ship footage,” Heather confirmed. “And she definitely knows about Diana.”

“Oh,” Jen said, defeated, and Maddie echoed the tone and word. “Wait a minute; when did she do that?”

“The first time she got me alone with her and her tickle slaves,” Dawn sheepishly revealed. “She knew I was hiding something, and she wasn’t too happy about it.”

“I’m sorry, Dawn; we never meant for her to find out,” Jen declared. “If we’d known…”

“You two couldn’t have done anything about it,” Dawn dismissed their unintentional involvement in the trap. “It was when she invited me to look at the art gallery; she made sure that you two wouldn’t be there.”

“Yeah, we had a bad feeling that something went on there, but we didn’t want to slip up and admit that we already knew,” Maddie admitted after she and Jen shared a look. “You pretty much completely changed your attitude about coming to her house after that visit.”

“Wait, you never meant for her to find out, and you didn’t want to admit that you already knew?” Dawn seized the opportunity to move away from the art gallery interrogation.

“Well, since Diana had been a Transporter, she took me to get Maddie, and when I asked, she told me about how she became a tickle slave,” Jen revealed. “She didn’t say anything about whipping or anything like that, though.”

“She told you that?” Heather questioned the information before Dawn could.

“Yes, I just asked her how she knew so much about going to get Maddie, and she told me she’d been a Transporter,” Jen stated. “When I asked about how she’d become a tickle slave, she talked about Dawn’s escape and a little bit of her training.”

“Hmm, something else to discipline her for,” the royal murmured.

“Why didn’t you say anything to me?” Dawn inquired.

“I didn’t want to have to say where I heard it from,” Jen replied with the most obvious and expected answer.

“Plus, we were afraid of how you’d react to us working for the Tickle Cartel if you knew that we knew,” Maddie added. “You tend to avoid talking about it as much as possible.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t too fond of the Tickle Cartel until Wendy apologized for my treatment,” Dawn allowed. “I still don’t like it as much as Tickle Island.”

“I think that most of the people who work around here prefer the island half,” Heather stepped back in. “It’s fun, where the Tickle Cartel is work.”

“Yep,” Jen succinctly agreed, and the room fell silent as everyone processed the new information.

Soon after, the Queen Mistress returned to her throne and retrieved a pen, then began writing on the document Cammy had provided. Jen, Maddie, and Dawn exchanged small talk, no one wanting to talk about the elephant in the room until the Tickle Mistress arrived.

A short bit later, Trish got something on her radio, and after she whispered a message to Heather, the latter announced, “Wendy’s on her way in. Let’s get ready.” The royal sent Trish to retrieve several tickle slaves and the remainder of the royal guard from outside. Under the Queen Mistress’ direction, Jen returned to a tickling table, and Maddie began lightly tickling her. Meanwhile, one of the new tickle slaves, whose general stature matched Diana, began lightly teasing Dawn’s bare belly with her fingernails as Heather stood over the two. To make the impression of tickle torture more believable, the ticklee requested that the tickle slave increase her intensity, and she screamed out wordless laughter for Wendy’s arrival.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations, Part 7

Last edited:
Yeah I would say Wendy deserves this scare, throughout Dawn’s story she has been awfully high handed with her considering when Wendy met her she was not a tickle slave and Wendy did not suspect she might have been one. When Wendy learned that Dawn did not like her for some reason instead of trying to talk to her about it she decided the best course of action was to corner ant trick her then break her with tickle torture, if Dawn had not been an escaped slave glad to not be returned to bondage that experience would have entrenched any bad ideas about the cartel almost irreversibly which could have easily driven a wedge between her, Jen, and Maddie. Now she has not only decided to trick Dawn again she is also behaved deceptively towards Heather who’s not only her superior but also the highest authority on the island and in the cartel, while it seems to have turned out alright for Dawn it created a public spectacle in front of Heather’s court which was not in her control and could make her look weak temporarily for not having better control over her slaves in public. These schemes of Wendy’s schemes could have nasty repercussions if the fail and are not strictly necessary, likely why Heather is tricking her now to think her plan failed in the worse way possible. Her mind is likely filled with thoughts of Dawns fictitious plight, likely stretched taut on a rack as her former abuser Diana works her over with flossers that can break her in minutes.

That said it makes for fun reading, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I would say Wendy deserves this scare, throughout Dawn’s story she has been awfully high handed with her considering when Wendy met her she was not a tickle slave and Wendy did not suspect she might have been one. When Wendy learned that Dawn did not like her for some reason instead of trying to talk to her about it she decided the best course of action was to corner ant trick her then break her with tickle torture, if Dawn had not been an escaped slave glad to not be returned to bondage that experience would have entrenched any bad ideas about the cartel almost irreversibly which could have easily driven a wedge between her, Jen, and Maddie. Now she has not only decided to trick Dawn again she is also behaved deceptively towards Heather who’s not only her superior but also the highest authority on the island and in the cartel, while it seems to have turned out alright for Dawn it created a public spectacle in front of Heather’s court which was not in her control and could make her look weak temporarily for not having better control over her slaves in public. These schemes of Wendy’s schemes could have nasty repercussions if the fail and are not strictly necessary, likely why Heather is tricking her now to think her plan failed in the worse way possible. Her mind is likely filled with thoughts of Dawns fictitious plight, likely stretched taut on a rack as her former abuser Diana works her over with flossers that can break her in minutes.

That said it makes for fun reading, thanks for sharing.

Technically, Wendy did give Dawn a brief opportunity to talk about why she did not like the Tickle Mistress instead of getting tickle tortured, although she definitely handled that incorrectly. After having Dawn preemptively restrained on a clear tickle torture table, she offered Dawn the chance to speak up and be freed, but Dawn was far too afraid to take that opportunity. Wendy then launched straight into the tickling without trying to convince Dawn to talk.

The original experience with Wendy certainly could have destroyed the friendship between Dawn, Jen, and Maddie a few months after it began. The two Dungeon Ticklers were very lucky that Wendy’s reaction to Dawn’s tickle slavery dominated Dawn’s view of the events.

Since then, the only real consequence for Wendy for the original tickle interrogation has been a rare tickling from Dawn, but this situation will be different. Queen Mistress Heather is furious with Wendy, and she has the power and the justification to punish the Tickle Mistress as she sees fit. The first part of the punishment is the perception that Wendy ended up sending Dawn right back to a sadistic ticklish torment under a hated former captor. Once Wendy enters, Heather will certainly enact more punishment fitting her personal knowledge of Wendy’s weaknesses.

As a side note, Wendy is always confident that her schemes are the right way to go about things when she plots and executes them. She takes precautions to make sure the odds are as stacked in her favor as possible, and she started out knowing more about the situation than Diana, Dawn, Jen, Maddie, and perhaps even Queen Mistress Heather, which is why she was unconcerned about sending Dawn straight to Diana. For example, she knows in her mind that Diana could never contain her reaction upon seeing Dawn, and therefore, Heather would never allow her to tickle Dawn. However, this knowledge could be easily overridden with the impression Heather gave Wendy over the phone by having Dawn actually tickle tortured.

Glad you’re enjoying reading the story! Thanks for the comment!

Technically, Wendy did give Dawn a brief opportunity to talk about why she did not like the Tickle Mistress instead of getting tickle tortured, although she definitely handled that incorrectly. After having Dawn preemptively restrained on a clear tickle torture table, she offered Dawn the chance to speak up and be freed, but Dawn was far too afraid to take that opportunity. Wendy then launched straight into the tickling without trying to convince Dawn to talk.

When I mean talk to her about it is ment without the threat of corrosion, such as asking her over a meal before dragging her down to a dungeon. Wendy asking Dawn the question when she is already in a bikini and stretched out on an arch rack is only asking her in the most technical sense, in truth she is saying “you give me whatever I want or I take it by force” without any pretense of being friendly or care about Dawn’s feelings and playing into the negative stereotype Dawn had.
When confronted with a similar situation Heather took her aside and asked nicely, it’s almost like she treats interactions with those in lesser positions like with tickle slaves and normally treats hesitation or defiance with punishment and only interacts on her terms. I think Wendy got into trouble about this before when she forced knowledge of Jen’s weaknesses out of Maddie before she met Heather for the first time, this situation seems far worse and could very bad for Wendy if Dawn points out to Heather that the she was never even asked why she disliked Wendy until she had been strapped to a rack in her dungeon against her will.

Thanks for the response, looking forward to the next part where we may see Wendy get humbled abut.

When I mean talk to her about it is ment without the threat of corrosion, such as asking her over a meal before dragging her down to a dungeon. Wendy asking Dawn the question when she is already in a bikini and stretched out on an arch rack is only asking her in the most technical sense, in truth she is saying “you give me whatever I want or I take it by force” without any pretense of being friendly or care about Dawn’s feelings and playing into the negative stereotype Dawn had.
When confronted with a similar situation Heather took her aside and asked nicely, it’s almost like she treats interactions with those in lesser positions like with tickle slaves and normally treats hesitation or defiance with punishment and only interacts on her terms. I think Wendy got into trouble about this before when she forced knowledge of Jen’s weaknesses out of Maddie before she met Heather for the first time, this situation seems far worse and could very bad for Wendy if Dawn points out to Heather that the she was never even asked why she disliked Wendy until she had been strapped to a rack in her dungeon against her will.

Thanks for the response, looking forward to the next part where we may see Wendy get humbled abut.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

Wendy’s method of getting information that she thinks may stay hidden is to try and force it out more or less peacefully. Due to how Dawn reacted with and without tickle slaves present, the Tickle Mistress figured Dawn would never give a reason for why she disliked Wendy’s job unless coerced in some manner. She gave up on a normal conversation before Dawn got there, and she did not want to reveal the real reason she had Dawn come over too soon in case Dawn then attempted (and inevitably failed) to escape. Also, in that situation, Wendy could reasonably predict that she would not get into any trouble with higher-ups as she had after tickle torturing Jen and Maddie. Dawn was terrified of her and her tickle slaves, and it stood to reason that she would be afraid of the Queen Mistress, too. This may have changed since, but that was too far into the future for Wendy to put it in her calculations for how to deal with Dawn.

Also, it is important to note that at the time she interrogated Dawn, Wendy had no clue that Dawn had been a tickle slave, much less that she had been abused. Heather was already almost certain that Dawn was the tickle slave she had seen in the Stomach Slaver footage when she offered Dawn an empty throne room to talk. While this does not excuse Wendy’s scheme, it was a different time, and she had none of the knowledge that Heather possessed at the similar point.

Thanks for the comment!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back