• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 10 (mostly F/M, FF/M, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 10 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 9

When Dawn got near the correct address, a woman attending to a garden approached her. “Hello, you’re Dawn, Connor’s friend, right?”

“Yes,” Dawn smiled warily at the woman.

“Nice to finally see you; you look just as beautiful as in Connor’s picture,” the woman walked her to the front door and knocked.

“Thanks. It’s nice to meet you…”

“Laura. Mistress Felicity should be available to see you soon.” Without waiting any longer, she opened the door. “Pam! Scarlett! Miss Dawn is here!”

“Welcome, welcome, Miss Dawn!” Two other women, both in bikinis, came rushing into the entryway. “We’re sorry we weren’t here earlier. Thanks, Laura. Miss Dawn, if you’d like, we’ll take you to Connor. Mistress Felicity is busy right now, but she’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Thank you, and you too, Laura,” Dawn turned back to the gardening tickle slave, who was already resuming her work. Closing the door, the two other tickle slaves directed Dawn towards her old neighbor.

“Connor, Miss Dawn’s here,” Pam gently called after knocking on a closed door.

“Hi, Dawn!” The door flew open to reveal Connor. Surprisingly, he had a short sleeve shirt covering up his ticklish ribs. “It’s really nice to see you!” He squeezed her in a hug, and she reciprocated happily.

“Hi, Con,” she responded. “Good to see you, too.”

“You two want some privacy here, or do you want the dining room cleared?” Scarlett asked.

“Scarlett, I’m moving out; there’s basically nothing in here,” Connor disengaged the hug and stepped aside. True to his word, there was an uncovered mattress on a bedframe, an open and empty closet, a couple of stuffed suitcases, and a backpack. The remainder of the room was blank.

“Okay, I guess you have a point,” the other tickle slave lunged at him with an extended finger, but he deftly hopped away. “Anyways, while you’re taking Dawn to the dining room, would you like Pam and me to move your stuff near the front door so you don’t have to do it later?”

“You two just can’t wait to get me out of here, can you?”

“Connor!” Pam gasped. “How could you say that! We’re going to miss you! And this!”

The second tickle slave went after Connor’s ribs, and she connected. When he jumped away from Scarlett, it had brought him close to her counterpart, and there was no escape from the tickles. “WAHAHAIT PAHAHAM! IHIHI DIHIHIHIDNT MEHEHEAN YOUHUHUHU!”

“But you meant me, right?” Scarlett kept Connor from escaping her fellow tickle slave by going after his other set of ribs, pinning him between the two ticklers.

“NOHOHOHO IHIHIHIM SOHOHOHORREHEHE!”

“Who did you mean, if not us?” Pam teasingly questioned. Connor was too steeped in laughter to respond, and Dawn was too shocked to even try and call them off. “I guess we’ll have to get everyone in here, and you can go through them one by one.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE!” After laughing for a little bit, the threat gave Connor enough energy to beg.

“Is that my builder laughing again?” An older woman peeked her head out. Upon spotting Dawn, she came into the hallway, revealing herself to be wearing a crop top and pants. “Oh, hello, you must be Miss Dawn.”

“Yes,” Dawn’s eyes darted between the newcomer and Connor.

“Nice to meet you, Miss Dawn; I’m Evelyn,” the woman extended a hand. “I think Mistress told you already, but Connor and I work together a lot.” Seeing Dawn continuing to look between her and Connor, the slave added, “Oh, that. That also happens quite a bit.”

“DAHAHAWN HEHEHELP!”

“Connor, what did you do to make them tickle you this time?” Evelyn stepped in between Dawn and Connor before the former could say anything.

“HEHEHEHELP! EHEHEVELIHIHIN! DAHAHAWN!”

“I asked if he wanted Pam and me to help him with his luggage, and he said we couldn’t wait for him to leave,” Scarlett answered.

“I understand, but we don’t want to upset our guest, do we?” Evelyn gently reprimanded, and the two stopped tickling. Connor quickly abandoned the two ticklers, rushing behind Evelyn and standing beside Dawn. “Connor, I thought you’d learned not to say stuff like that. You know how sensitive they are when you joke around with them.”

“You call that joking around? Does that mean that you want to smile, Evelyn?”

“I’ll let Mistress know that we have two volunteers to help demo the bondage for Dawn.”

There were a few seconds of silence before Pam addressed the room’s only man, “So, Connor, do you want us to move your luggage up?”

“Sure, thanks,” Connor accepted, and he and Evelyn led Dawn to the dining room.

“Connor, what took you so long?” Felicity was already sitting down at the head of the table. “Laura knocked on my window and told me that Dawn got here five minutes ago.”

“You know Pam and Scarlett,” Evelyn explained. The mistress raised an eyebrow questioningly, but her slave followed up, “They won’t cause any more issues.”

“Understood,” the head of the house stated before turning to Dawn and smiling. “Welcome to my home, Dawn. Sorry that my slaves delayed you. What you saw happens far more often than you’d expect.”

“For good reason,” Evelyn tasered Connor’s ribs after he and Dawn sat down next to Felicity.

“Evelyn,” Felicity glared at the older tickle slave.

“Sorry, just needed a quick one after seeing Pam and Scar get him.”

Connor’s head shot over to Evelyn, who smiled in return, and he let out a complaining grunt. “You may have time for that later, but keep your hands to yourself until after lunch,” the mistress commanded before turning back to her guest. “Dawn, again, welcome. I do hope you at least enjoyed the preview of what you’ll be able to do to Connor soon.”

“I did, even if it surprised me a little,” Dawn smirked at Connor. He tried to grumble again, but Dawn could see that a hint of a smile was still on his face. “Your house is very nice, Felicity. Thanks for having me over for lunch.”

“Of course,” Felicity politely accepted. “So, would you like some privacy to talk with Connor? We’re going to eat in about ten minutes, but I’d be happy to clear everyone out for you.”

“No, I’m fine with whoever wants to show up early,” Dawn accepted the company for both her and Connor. Then she fell silent, wanting to turn and talk to her old neighbor but not wanting to even appear to ignore her host.

“Connor, what’s your favorite memory with Dawn from, let’s see, your junior year of high school?” Felicity broke the silence, and Dawn felt comfortable turning back to Connor when he spoke. The two then began trading stories from their childhood as the table filled with tickle slaves, and they continued throughout lunch. Following the meal, Felicity led Connor and Dawn to the living room, where they continued talking for a little bit.

Finally, the mistress interrupted the recollection party, “Dawn, Connor? I think Dawn said earlier that she wanted to see some of the bondage that Connor’s made. Do you still want to test it out?”

“Yes, definitely,” Dawn smiled. Connor quickly stood up and offered his hand for Dawn, who happily took it.

“Let’s head over; we’ll round up a few others for demonstrations on the way,” Felicity dictated. “Dawn, Laura told me you walked here. Was your friend available to help move Connor to your place, or will you need to call a taxi?”

“She wasn’t available, but she’s sending two of her tickle slaves and her T cart here at 2:30,” Dawn informed the mistress.

“Perfect.” Then, turning to the side, she called, “Pam, Scarlett! Bondage room!” Felicity repeated this a few times with other tickle slaves, and eventually Dawn, Felicity, Connor, and seven other tickle slaves ended up in a room full of bondage. “Evelyn, Connor, would you like to tell Dawn about some of your creations in here?”

“Sure!” Evelyn took the lead, guiding Dawn and a reluctant Connor to one of the devices. “This is the Upper Triangle. It’s my favorite to put Connor in when he doesn’t like a design.”

“Because it isn’t practical to build,” Connor retorted.

“Sometimes,” Evelyn shot back. “Anyway, it’s used for upper body tickling. The ticklee’s hands go here, feet get locked down there, out of the way.” Dawn looked the device over, seeing the wrist restraints and realizing that the ticklee would essentially do a backbend across it. “Here’s my favorite part. Each of these little boards are actually protrusions. When you pull on the side cord and lock it in…” The board came up to form a triangular protrusion that would push on a ticklee’s back. “Once it’s locked, it won’t come down from gravity or squirming. I love using it to raise up Connor’s ribs. Stretched out, they’re so much more sensitive.”

“I bet they are, and I’ve had similar stuff used for my belly,” Dawn agreed. “Pushing tickle spots up into the spotlight is always a great idea.”

“Would you like to try it out, or would you prefer if someone else got in there?” Felicity inquired.

“There’s so much bondage here; I think I’d like to keep looking for now.”

“Very well; Evelyn, you can put Connor in,” Felicity dictated.

“Connor?” Dawn questioned, even as the slave obediently removed his shirt and set himself up to be bound.

“Yes, Connor’s getting tickled, too,” the mistress confirmed. “If you’d decided that you wanted the Upper Triangle, I would have had him put in something else. I told him yesterday that it was his last chance to tickle you for a while, and I meant it. We won’t be too mean to him, but I know that if he’s not tied up, he’ll want to go after you.”

“Oh, okay, that makes sense.” Dawn watched as the designer locked the builder in the bondage and raised his ribs. “Who’s going to tickle him?”

“I’ll decide that after you’ve picked a device to put yourself or someone else in,” Felicity declared. “I want to make sure you’re able to hear Evelyn explain everything.” Nodding, Dawn and Evelyn moved to the next restrainer.

“We call this one the Hidden Upper Torment,” the designer gestured to a second device near Connor. “Connor loves it, too.” The male tickle slave let out another half-groan before abruptly cutting it off. “Its main purpose is to surprise the ticklee. Once you’ve got someone in there, you close this over them.” Evelyn lifted a solid, relatively form-fitting piece of metal and set it down over where the ticklee’s upper body would be. “Then you can take out certain sections: we’ve got hips, tummy, ribs, chest, armpits, neck, and head available.” One by one, the designer lifted up small sections. “There are actually a lot of small, connected strips that make up each section, and you can reconfigure them to match your ticklee’s body type. So, if I take a few strips of the tummy and move them down to the hips.” Evelyn walked to the head, where there was a small tablet. She reprogrammed it before lifting the now-larger hips section. “See?”

“That’s pretty cool,” Dawn smiled up at the older woman.

“The best part is that you usually put a blindfold on the ticklee, and as long as you keep the sections oiled, lifting them is really quiet,” she expounded on her creation. “The ticklee doesn’t even have a general idea of what section has been lifted, unless they can somehow feel something go over their skin.”

“Wow, that’s awesome! I bet you’ve exposed Connor’s ribs and tickle tortured him in here a ton.”

“Yes, it can be an effective tool in convincing him to make my designs when the Upper Triangle doesn’t work or is occupied,” Evelyn smirked. “My favorite thing to do to Connor is to lock him in here, leave for a while, then come back and tickle a little before leaving again. I don’t do it all the time, but it’s real fun to mess with him.”

“I’ve done something similar to my friends at their place,” Dawn smiled back.

“Have you been tickled like this, too?”

“Oh, yes, more times than I’ve been the ler.”

“Would you like to experience it again now?”

“No, I think I want to explore more, see if I can find a new experience.”

“Understandable. Mistress, do you want someone in here now?”

Felicity denied the opportunity, “Not yet. I just wanted to make sure Connor got locked up. I’ll pick other lees when Dawn decides where she’ll tickle or get tickled.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Evelyn automatically answered and moved the guest to the next device. Feathers covered the floor on this one, all with the fluffy ends pointing up. On either side of the sea of feathers, there were bonds attached to an outer structure. “Dawn, this is called the Feather Dip, and it’s actually something of a machine, not just bondage. You can choose between upper or lower bodies; let’s start with upper. As you could probably guess, the ticklee lays facedown, unless their back is a weak point. Then the bondage lowers until they can comfortably reach the feathers with a ticklish spot. Since most people won’t willingly dive into the feathers, we’ve got this.” Evelyn brought up a large, square arm-like piece of metal. “You set this above the intended tickle spot, like a tummy, and push it down into the feathers. When someone starts having a ticklish spot brush against some feathers, they’ll usually squirm, running into more of the feathers and creating something of a chain reaction where they’re basically tickling themselves. However, if they manage to resist that, or if the tickler decides they aren’t squirming enough, we’ve got a little trick to get them laughing.”

Evelyn walked over to the side of the device and pushed a button, causing the entire frame to vibrate. “This shakes all the bondage, plus the ticklee. That gets the tickle spot running through the feathers, and you can probably guess what happens next. The ticklee starts squirming, and they get more tickles, which means more squirms, so on and so forth. As a bonus punishment, once the frame starts shaking, it usually doesn’t stop until the session’s going to end.”

“That’s a really neat feature,” Dawn proclaimed. “How’d you get it to work?”

“Lots of design, and lots of extra work for both Connor and me. It was probably the most difficult feature he’s had to implement since he started working with me. In fact, this was so troublesome to make that this was the second Dip device we built. The first one’s over there, and it has everything but the feathers and the shaking. One to three people just get under it and tickle the pressed-down spot with their fingers or other small tools. We had to work with that prototype a ton to make this into a working machine.”

“Makes sense, it sounds like it would be difficult to keep it stable and shaking,” Dawn guessed, having no real clue if she was on the right track but wanting to sympathize.

“It did, but it’s more than worth it, except when Connor proves that my bondage can’t be built and uses this to punish me. It’s one of the few things he enjoys.” Dawn looked back at her former neighbor, who was smiling victoriously. “Anyways, there’s also a few settings for dropping a ticklee’s lower body into the pit. Over here, we have some ankle chains, and they can be attached to these hooks.” Evelyn showed two hooks on either side of the device. “You just pull the chain through those hooks, and the feet lower into the feathers. Also, since the hooks are attached to the outer shell, they vibrate the chains when you vibrate the device. For tickling legs or knees, the ankles go up where the wrists usually do, and you just lower them as normal. So, Dawn, what do you think about the Feather Dip?”

“It sounds like a wild ride, and you’ve convinced me to give it a try.”

“Great! Now, since these are all feathers, it works best on bare skin, so…”

“I’m way ahead of you,” Dawn stated, lifting up her shirt. “I already told your mistress that I’d probably want to try some of your bondage for myself, so I put a crop top on under my shirt for easy tummy access.”

“That will work,” Evelyn responded as Dawn’s belly went bare. “Say, Dawn, Connor said he used to tickle your sides all the time.”

“Yep, he did,” Dawn stole a glance at her former neighbor, “and I can see he wants to do it again.”

“IHIHIM SOHOHORREHEHEHE!” Connor apologized as Felicity punished him with rib tickles.

“I can see why he liked tickling you,” Evelyn announced.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn doubled over as her bare sides came under attack.

“This tummy is so cute, and so ticklish, too!”

“Evelyn!” Felicity harshly reprimanded, and the tickle slave reflexively ceased her attack. “Dawn is our guest, and we will only tickle her when and how she desires. She has only consented to being put in the Feather Dip, so I suggest that you keep your fingers away from her stomach in the meantime.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the older tickle slave complied. “Dawn, let’s get you in there. Pam, help me with her arms.” The two tickle slaves positioned Dawn in the machine and locked her arms and legs in, and then the metal arm began to push her bare belly down towards the multitude of feathers.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 11

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back