• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 11 (*/F, FF/F, F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 11 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 10

Excitement rushed over Dawn as the feathers came closer and closer to her ticklish tummy. She pushed her midriff down in happy anticipation, and it paid off. Her squealing started sooner than she thought it would, and the arm surprisingly stopped. Apparently, Evelyn and Connor had not accounted for a protruding outie in their design, and due to Dawn’s eagerness to laugh, it had fallen far enough to brush against a feather. The ticklee’s subsequent squirms kept the navel hitting the fluffy tools, and she happily continued to squeal, eventually reaching a laugh as the tickles kept coming. A short distance away, she heard Connor start laughing, presumably from rib tickles, but before she could try to make a better spot guess from his laughter, the arm pushed her further in.

Now with most of her midsection pressed into the tickly feathers, Dawn could not help but jerk around, brushing countless tools on her bare belly in the process. Her laughter rose in volume and pitch as her movement caused the tools to relentlessly tickle her torso. Soon enough, Dawn began to express her enjoyment of the feathering through her laughter.

In contrast to her happiness, the professional switch heard begging shrieks come from the outside, some emanating from Connor and others from an unfamiliar female voice. Dawn felt slightly sad at the negativity entering her ears, but she decided to block it out by focusing on her own tickling. This eventually led to her squirming harder than normal, brushing tickly tools over her outie and belly more frequently. As her tickle intensity increased, so did her praises and laughter, which soon drowned out the negative laughter of the tickle slaves. She relaxed her mind and embraced her positive attitude, loving every single second of the feather tickles.

After a while, still loving the tickles, Dawn found herself getting pulled up out of the Feather Dip. “Why’d you pull me out?” she asked once all the feathers were gone and she had a chance to catch her breath.

“Mistress wanted everyone to take a break,” Evelyn explained as she unbound Dawn’s wrists and ankles. “She said you should get something to drink, too.”

“Okay, thanks,” Dawn sat down on a presented chair and accepted water from the machine designer.

“What did you think of the Feather Dip?”

Dawn smiled gleefully. “I can already see why people hire you and Con. Those feathers moving around made for a thrilling time.”

“Well, the machine part of that is rare; I hope you like just being in bondage, too,” Evelyn cautioned.

“That bondage was top tier, especially pushing me down into the feathers. I’m sure I would have had just as much fun in that other Dip… something… you described, can’t remember exactly what you called it.”

“Technically, it’s called the Dip of Tickles, but I’m pretty sure I just told you it was the Dip.”

“Then I’m sure the Dip of Tickles would be fun, too.”

“Would you like to try it out next?”

“Not quite yet. I got my brand-new experience with the Feather Dip, and I wanted to see how your spot-hiding bondage worked. It had box-like shapes, and I think you called it the hidden something?”

“Hidden Upper Torment?” Evelyn pointed at the machine.

“Yes, that’s it. I think the suspense and surprise will be fun to experience. Plus, you wanted me to try out your pure bondage to make sure I like that, too.”

“That will be a nice test. How about we head over, and you can lay down? I’ll align the machine for your different spots while you’re resting up.” Dawn agreed, and she was soon laying beside the machine as Evelyn used a ruler to mark where her different spots hit on the bondage cover. “Alright, I’ll just program these in, and then we’ll get you secured.”

“Sounds great. Are you going to tickle me again?”

“If you want, yes.”

“That would be fine, but I also wouldn’t mind two ticklers.”

“Mistress?” Evelyn turned to Connor’s current owner. “Dawn’s going to test out the Hidden Upper Torment, and she wants to know if she can have two ticklers.”

“Absolutely, but who?” Felicity grinned and considered the question, shifting her gaze on and off Dawn. Finally, she focused on the ticklee. “Evelyn and I will tickle you. I loved getting you yesterday, and I’d like another crack at that tummy.”

“And Connor, Mistress?” Evelyn motioned to her builder, who was getting locked back onto the same bondage as before.

“Pam, Scarlett, get his ribs good, or Evelyn will have fun dropping each of you into the Feather Dip for a long session,” the mistress ordered.

“Yes, Mistress!” Both slaves enthusiastically obeyed. Connor just groaned.

“Don’t worry, Dawn; Connor will be alright,” Felicity dictated when Dawn glanced anxiously at her former neighbor. “You’re both in for twenty minutes now; Pam and Scarlett have tickled him for much longer periods. Plus, he already endured a half hour from me while you were getting feathered, and this will be nothing compared to that. All you need to worry about is the blindfold in Evelyn’s hands.”

Unfortunately, after telling the ticklee about the blindfold, Felicity had her designer hold off putting it on. The mistress slowly lowered each and every programmed section over Dawn’s tickle spots. Once Dawn’s entire upper body was covered, aside from her face, Felicity let Evelyn blindfold the ticklee.

After her eyes were blinded, the professional switch stayed relaxed for a short bit. Connor and another tickle slave began laughing, and their noise filled her ears, but she did not feel anything. Envying the other ticklees and anticipating at least a section opening, she tightened the muscles in her belly, hoping that the action would incite a scribble. Nothing came, and she relaxed her most ticklish spot. The pair of ticklers took no action, and she soon squeezed her eyes shut and reopened them, hoping to dislodge the blindfold ever so slightly. Unfortunately, Evelyn had selected a large eye covering, and it stayed on through multiple blinks. While she was still trying to see, Dawn felt a little poke hit her lowest rib. She instinctively squeaked and tried to hop away from the quick tickle, and her midriff moved. Realizing her mistake, the willing ticklee returned her abdomen to the prime tickle zone. It was too late. Evelyn and Felicity decided to play the waiting game again.

As her stomach stayed untouched, Dawn attempted to force tickles onto it. She arched her middle, pushing her outie into an even more prominent ‘tickle me’ position. Still nothing. Disappointed, she let out a sigh and lowered her belly back to the cold metal. More time passed before twenty fingers dug into her torso. Her tickle spot pressed down into the table, Dawn screamed out pure laughter and tried to wiggle side to side. However, the ticklers pushed down harder, keeping their target in one place as their fingers ticklishly assaulted it. Within a minute, Dawn recovered from the surprise and began praising the tickles. The fingers abruptly left her abdomen.

“Why’d you stop? I was enjoying that?” she asked Evelyn and Felicity. No answer. Dawn sighed again and laid still, waiting for the next tickle.

Following a wait, there was a scribble on a side, a “YEHES!” from Dawn, and a retreat. Then another ten-finger spider on her opposite side, another praise, and finally, a center zone attack. Dawn had no clue whether Felicity or Evelyn was behind the tickling of her outie and its surrounding area, but she loved it and let it be known. This time, the tickles did not cease with praise; instead, the nails focused on dragging over her sensitive navel. Dawn laughed out words of happiness, interrupted at times by an abnormal increase in the button teasing, and the tickles kept going. Finally, after a long, fun tickling, twenty nails danced towards her sides and the attack steadily fizzled out.

Another waiting game ensued, and Dawn took in deep, happy breaths. This one was broken up by a surprise: a toothbrush rested on top of her outie for less than a second before being turned on. Shocked by the intense buzz, the professional switch offered an ear-piercing shriek, and the brush was whisked away. To punish her, the ticklers kept the tools off her torso, and Dawn was again left envying the other ticklees in the room. Twenty fingers suddenly struck after a long wait, tickling all over the vulnerable tummy. Once Dawn recovered from another shocking start, she let herself enjoy the tickling. Encouraging laughter flew out of her mouth, and she was glad to see that the tickles did not cease.

After a long time of this, the tickling finally ended. Dawn had to wait a minute more, but instead of getting more tickles, she had her blindfold taken off. “Was that really twenty minutes?” she asked the mistress.

“Yes, Dawn, although I can see how it could feel longer to you.”

“Yeah, I guess it felt longer at times.” Getting up, Dawn asked, “So, what now? Are we just taking a break?”

“Yes, and after, I was thinking one last tickle session. You can always switch if you want; I don’t expect you to be tickled if you decide you want to tickle someone else.”

Dawn looked over at the designer, who returned the gaze questioningly. “Actually, I was wondering how Evelyn would feel about getting locked in one of her own machines.”

“Evelyn?” Felicity turned to her slave.

Not hiding her reluctance very well, the designer cautiously responded, “I would be honored to get tickled by Miss Dawn.”

“You don’t have to do it,” Dawn saw through the compliant language. “I can tickle someone else.”

“You can tickle me,” Evelyn forced out. “I won’t mind.”

“How about you show me some more bondage designs, and then I’ll decide?” Dawn proposed. “I might even find one that I want to experience.”

Evelyn nodded, and she took Dawn past the Feather Dip. “This is a modified tickle table that I originally designed for a customer. Mistress Felicity asked me to make another one last year after going to the customer’s house. As you can see, there are brushes that press into the sides of the ticklee’s upper body, their legs, and their feet. The cuffs allow the ticklee to move their upper body any which way, but their feet can only go down into the brushes. Unlike the Feather Dip, neither the bondage nor the brushes shake. However, once you find a good tickle spot on a squirmer, they’ll start moving around, and the extra tickling becomes permanent. I also made a feather array, sitting right over there, that you can swap out with the brushes. Mistress prefers the brushes, though, and they work better on most ticklees.”

“You’re full of great ideas,” Dawn stroked a brush that would be around her belly level, feeling that it was only a little stiff. She dragged her palm down it and decided that she could probably endure it if she did not find a better restraint device. “What else do you have?”

“Well, I don’t have a ton more upper body bondage; Mistress Felicity prefers foot tickling,” Evelyn declared. “We have your standard rack, tickle table, pole, and standing chains, but you probably have all that at Tummy Paradise. Nothing else really focused on upper bodies. If she wants to use something else, Mistress will just tie someone’s arms above their head or behind their back to tickle up there. Plus, most of the slaves around here have weak feet.”

“Understandable. I think I’d like to stay as a ticklee for the next session. I want to get Con off the Upper Triangle and see just how much you can do with an elevated tummy.”

“I thought you were considering tickling me, and I’m perfectly fine with that,” the designer insisted, even as her tone pleaded the opposite.

“That brushy tickle table convinced me that I needed to laugh more, and I remembered that I hadn’t had my belly elevated yet. That said, I’d like more consistent tickling than in the Hidden Upper Torment. I know surprise was the focus of that bondage, and I enjoyed the experience, but I’d like to get back to something more familiar.”

“I can provide that.” The two returned to the first set of bondage, where Connor, Pam, and Scarlett were waiting. “Connor, you’re getting tied up somewhere else.”

“Where?” he asked.

“Ask Mistress; Dawn wants to be here.”

“Yep, Con, I couldn’t leave without laughing here,” Dawn confirmed.

“Okay, have fun,” Connor responded warily as the two greeters led him away.

Before Dawn could be bound, Felicity walked over to her and Evelyn. “Dawn, Connor claims that you’re getting tickled here. I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t want to tickle Evelyn like you were saying earlier.”

“I asked Evelyn to tickle me here,” Dawn affirmed. “I’d forgotten about it after the last tickling, but it came back up when I was going around with Evelyn. That last tickling was too inconsistent for my taste, and this always sounded like a fun place to get tied up.”

“Alright, just wanted to make sure; Evelyn and I can tickle you here.”

“Actually, I’d like for just Evelyn to tickle me. I prefer the one-on-one attention.”

“Of course, whatever makes you comfortable. I’ll go back to getting Connor.” Dawn nodded. “Oh, also, it’s already after 2:00, so we’re just going to do this for five minutes.”

“Sounds good,” Dawn replied, and the mistress left. Once she was gone, Dawn waited for Evelyn to lower the rib-placed protrusion before hopping onto the table and letting the designer bind her. She felt a tiny protrusion around her upper ribs, but it quickly moved down to the center of her midriff. When it was in place, Evelyn warned her before pushing the ticklish tummy up into the spotlight.

The designer initiated the tickling by lightly spidering over the surface of Dawn’s stomach. Squirming slightly, Dawn let out giggles that quickly morphed into pure laughter. Fortunately, the triangular prism that held her midsection up in the air also kept her from moving around too much, and the tickling continued. Evelyn stayed fairly conservative for the short five-minute period, only lightly dancing her nails on Dawn’s bare belly. She did hit the outie more than once, but only ever barely brushed up against it with her nails and fingertips. Despite the light tickles, the extra vulnerability provided by the protrusion enhanced the intensity of the tickling. Dawn ended up laughing just as loudly as any normal, full-pressure tickle session. Unfortunately, the tickling was still far too short, and the professional switch was disappointed when Evelyn took her nails off and lowered the protrusion after five minutes.

Dawn knew that the tickle time was completely up, so she did not complain when Evelyn returned her shirt. Felicity then walked over and asked the future mistress to come to her office. Connor’s current mistress also ordered him to retrieve Dawn’s purse, which she had left in the living room on Felicity’s advice. After returning the purse to Dawn, he was commanded to wait outside the office and let the two free women know when Dawn’s drivers arrived.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 12

Last edited:
I wonder if there is any sort of etiquette when it comes to the use of tickle machines and forced tickling on citizens, we have mostly seen stuff surrounding mistresses and considering they have authority things likely work differently for them. I wonder if or at what point forced tickling of a citizen becomes a punishable offense? And while strapping a slave into a tickle machine and leaving them under the feathers of something incapable of mercy may be one thing I could see free citizens looking down on being in a tickle machine, seeing them as demeaning tools used to wring laughter out of disobedient slaves while there mistress takes care of more important matters.
While Dawn may find tickle machines novel I can’t see her using them that much, she always seemed like the sort of person who prefers a mod personal touch both in tickling and being tickled.

Thanks for sharing your work, it is always a pleasure.

I wonder if there is any sort of etiquette when it comes to the use of tickle machines and forced tickling on citizens, we have mostly seen stuff surrounding mistresses and considering they have authority things likely work differently for them. I wonder if or at what point forced tickling of a citizen becomes a punishable offense? And while strapping a slave into a tickle machine and leaving them under the feathers of something incapable of mercy may be one thing I could see free citizens looking down on being in a tickle machine, seeing them as demeaning tools used to wring laughter out of disobedient slaves while there mistress takes care of more important matters.
While Dawn may find tickle machines novel I can’t see her using them that much, she always seemed like the sort of person who prefers a mod personal touch both in tickling and being tickled.

Thanks for sharing your work, it is always a pleasure.

Outside of tickling slaves, tickle machines are primarily used inside tickle dungeons. While the Tickle Cartel likes the personal touch of a Dungeon Tickler, to ensure that they do not get overwhelmed, they do use tickle machines for some punishments.

If they are not in prison, free citizens must be willing to get in a tickle machine, as Dawn was, or the use of the machine is severely limited. You could maybe put someone in for a few minutes as a surprise, but even that would be pushing the limits.

Dawn does love tickling with a personal touch, and as long as the machines are not required, she would prefer to use them as little as possible.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back