• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 12 (F/F, multi F/M, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 11

“You can take a seat right there, and we’ll get started with the paperwork,” Felicity directed Dawn once the two were alone in her office. “As I said earlier, I’ll sell Connor to you for $1000, and when you decide to free him, it will be $4000. Can you pay that in full, or would you prefer a payment plan?”

“I can pay it now,” Dawn reached inside her purse and pulled out her checkbook, “as long as a check is fine.”

“It is,” Felicity confirmed, and Dawn began writing. The current mistress passed some of the forms for a tickle slave purchase over to Dawn to get her name and the correct memo line, and she took the check when it was written. “These are some standard forms you’ll need to fill out to purchase Connor. The Tickle Cartel cares greatly for its tickle slaves, and one of the ways they make sure tickle slaves are treated right is to do a yearly surprise interview with each slave. It is just to make sure the tickle slave is in good health and is not being abused. There are punishments for failing this, but given your prior friendship with Connor, I would be shocked if you failed. Essentially, you need to be a decent, responsible person. Don’t beat him, abuse him, attack him, anything like that. You may tickle him as much as you like so long as it does not cause him physical pain or medical issues. Essentially, while you’re tickling, check in on him a few times. Make sure he’s breathing fine, isn’t dehydrating, stuff like that. Probably standard protocols for a Tummy Paradise switch.”

“Yes, safety was the first thing they taught me in tickler training. Plus, I would never hurt Connor, even if work hadn’t hardwired it into my brain.”

“I know. I wouldn’t have even brought it up, except I’m legally required to do so. Let’s see, what might you need to know to make sure you don’t run afoul of anything in the interview? Hmmm. Do you have a separate bedroom for Connor?”

“Yes, I’ve got a room mostly cleaned out. I couldn’t get everything out of the closets, but he probably won’t even notice until I have him help me clean them.”

“A separate bathroom? This isn’t technically required, but I’d recommend it.”

“There’s one by his room. I haven’t specifically cleaned it out, but I never kept very much in it. He should be able to fit anything he needs there.”

“And since you asked about it earlier, I’m going to assume that you’ve got a plan to keep him fed.”

“Absolutely.”

“Do you have somewhere for him to exercise, outside of being tickled?”

“I had planned to make an exercise room downstairs, but I don’t really have any equipment in it. I haven’t finished up my home yet.”

“He can walk around inside, if worst comes to worst. However, I assume he’ll be able to go outside at least around your home?”

“Yes, as long as I’m around, and I’m taking next week off work. I’ll probably go on jogs every day, and he can join me.”

“Even better. He’s got some entertainment that I’ve acquired for him over the years in his suitcase. I’m sure he’ll be alright with borrowing a book or two from the library, or something else that won’t cost you anything, if he runs out of ways to pass the time before you free him.”

“I really don’t plan to keep Connor as a tickle slave very long. I’m thinking maybe a few days, but definitely not more than a week. Also, I’ll be tickling him quite a bit. I doubt that he’ll need much to do in his spare time.”

“No, he won’t, but it’s better to be prepared than to risk failing an inspection. Truth be told, I don’t think that it will happen before you free Connor. Selling him to you creates a special case, since with a new owner, the first interview happens within a month of the purchase. However, realistically speaking, Connor will get interviewed when you free him. I’m sure you’ll treat him right, and I know you care enough to make sure all his needs are met. Plus, if you have any questions, just ask him. He cares enough about you to make sure you don’t go too far overboard in complying with regulations.”

“My thoughts exactly. So, what was this paper that I need to sign about? I can see the ‘Rules and Regulations’ title at the top, but is there anything else?”

“No, it’s just the basic regulations that I summarized. You can read it in full later, but it’s a bunch of legalese that adds up to that. For purchasing Connor, just put your contact and living information right here so they know how to get ahold of you. Then you can sign at the bottom, and I’ll make you a copy.”

Dawn scanned the paper, and, not seeing anything out of the ordinary, filled it out and signed it.

“This paper has a list of Tickle Cartel slavery-related facilities and their addresses, contact information, et cetera. If you run into any problems with taking care of Connor, you can call this number at the top.” Felicity got out a highlighter and highlighted a large phone number. “They’ll know where to direct you. However, you can call me if you need any advice or assistance. Realistically, I think the only number on here that you’ll actually use is this one.” Felicity highlighted the title ‘Tickle Slave Operations: Central’ and the phone number below it. “Tickle Slave Operations is a subsidiary of the Tickle Slave Training Academy and deals with post-market tickle slave selling and freeing. It’s where I went to get… the appraisal…” another wince, “for selling Connor to you and getting the price for his freedom. You should call that number when you’re ready to free him, and once you give them your address, they’ll provide the closest local office. They will also inform you of any paperwork to bring along so freeing him goes quick and easy. Once you gather up all that, you just take Connor and the information there to officially free him.”

“What kind of information am I going to need?”

“Your ID, Connor’s ID, and most of the paperwork that I’m going to put in this folder,” Felicity picked up an official-looking folder and stuffed a copy of the first form in there. “Also, there will be a copy of everything you sign here, along with some personal advice on having a tickle slave. Now, back to the forms. This form is just affirming that you’ve received a copy of the directory and understand it. If you have any questions about it, just call me or the top number.”

Dawn took a quick look and signed the second paper, returning it to Felicity to get a copy.

“This is a confirmation that you’re paying me $1000 for Connor, just sign at the bottom.” Dawn signed. “This paper’s the estimate I got from the Tickle Slave Operations for Connor’s freedom. You don’t need to sign it; I just wanted you to know where it is. Let’s see if I have anything else for you to actually sign. Most of this will just go into the folder.” Felicity flipped through the papers, separating them into two piles. When she was finished, she put the largest set straight into the folder. She then picked up the top paper off the smaller pile and proclaimed, “This is for Connor’s bank account.”

“Bank account?” Dawn queried.

“Yes, it’s…” Felicity stopped when someone knocked on the door. “Who is it?” she called.

“Mistress, it’s Connor,” the male voice responded from behind the door.

“Come in.” Felicity took the paper back from Dawn and returned it to the stack. “Yes, Connor?”

“Mistress, Miss Dawn’s drivers are here.”

“Thank you. Dawn, can you please get everyone started moving Connor’s things to the T cart? Once they know what to do, please come back; we have a few more forms to get through.”

“Of course, be right back,” Dawn responded, following the nearby Scarlett and Connor to Sasha and Brandy. Wendy’s tickle slaves were waiting just inside the door, and they greeted Dawn happily. “Hi, Sasha, Brandy. Nice to see you.”

Brandy returned the greeting, “Great to see you, too, Miss Dawn. Mistress Wendy said you wanted us to help move someone?”

“Yes, I’ve still got a little work to do, but I’m moving him,” Dawn indicated the single male in the room. “His stuff is… uh, Con?”

“Living room, right over there,” he pointed to his left.

“Okay, if you show us, we’ll take it out,” Sasha declared.

“Con, you and whoever else you need can help them,” Dawn directed, and all five tickle slaves got to work. “I’ll be out in a little bit. Sorry about the delay, you two.”

“No worries, Mistress Wendy said to stay as long as you needed us,” Brandy stated. “If it’s alright with them, we’ll lock the T cart when we’re done and come back in until you’re ready.”

“Sounds good,” Dawn nodded before heading back to Felicity. She knocked on the office door, identified herself, and was admitted. The current mistress had the bank account form and a statement on Dawn’s side of the table. “Sorry about that. You were saying something about a bank account for Connor?”

“Yes, Connor doesn’t know it, but I take a portion of the commission from each project he completes and give him and Evelyn each a share,” Felicity announced. “Once he is freed, this money will be his to access, but until then, it stays under his mistress’ name.”

“Wow, that’s a lot of money for a tickle slave,” Dawn looked at the statement. Compared to what she made, it was not very much, but for someone who was legally considered property, it was substantial.

“Yes, like I said before, he is an excellent craftsman, and I am not the only one who likes his work. I expect you not to touch this and leave it for Connor. He’s worked hard for it.”

“Absolutely. I’m not going to rob a good friend. Do I need to do anything special before or after he’s freed?”

“You’ll need to take the account number and this information with you when you free him. Until then, all you need to do is sign here to take control of the account.” Dawn signed. “Okay, and this last document is related. I had Connor get a craftsman’s license after I bought him, and it comes with an annual fee. This was paid at the beginning of the year, and you won’t need to pay for it as long as he’s free before the end of this year. You do, however, need to sign to transfer guardianship to yourself. When you free him, the guardianship will go away, and the license will be fully his.” Dawn signed again.

“Alright, I think I’ve got your hand tired enough for today, so no more signing. When I submit this paperwork, you’ll become Connor’s official owner. I can send you an email or call you once I’ve submitted everything. Which would you prefer?”

“Let’s go with a call.”

“Okay, you should hear from me before you get back to your house with Connor. Now, onto the fun stuff. You said that you wanted a machine that you can use to tickle Connor’s ribs in case he misbehaves. When we talked about it, you thought a Rib Counter might be best for you. I wanted to show you how to use it before handing it and him off to you.” Felicity produced a large wrap that could easily fit around Connor’s ribs. “This is what it looks like. To show you how it works, I think we should try it on your belly. It’s not designed for a tummy, but it won’t hurt you. It’ll tickle near your sides.”

“Okay, that works,” Dawn took off her shirt and raised her arms to leave her midriff open for the machine.

“You start by wrapping it around here, and these Velcro straps lock together in the back. There’s also a secondary lock that I’m going to put on; I’ll show you when I’m done.” Once the machine was wrapped around Dawn’s midsection, Felicity grabbed a remote that could have gone to a television. “This is the controller for the Rib Counter. Right here is the power button.” She activated the machine, and fingers began to lightly press into Dawn’s sides. Trying to contain her laughter to giggles, Dawn focused her attention on Felicity. “This number will pop up whenever the machine is on; it gives the intensity from 1-10. Let’s up it a little bit, and I’ll bring it back down before I continue explaining.”

“AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAT REHEHEALLY WOHOHORKS!” Dawn shrieked as the fingers dug in harder and counted faster. She twisted and turned enough that Felicity had to force her back into the chair to keep her from falling over. As the fingers tickled, Dawn identified the pattern: they went up and down both sides simultaneously, continually counting to find how many spots they were tickling. There were six stops on each side, one for each rib of a twelve-pack. Within a minute, though, Felicity dialed the machine back down to one and then turned it off. “Whew! That was really tickly! I can see how it’d work better on ribs, though.”

“Yes, it’s definitely designed for them. Now, this is probably the most important function: the obedience program. It is perfect for times when you want Connor to stay in line, but don’t necessarily want him to get tickled constantly. Press this button and a little menu pops up. You can set a time, a starting intensity, a start button, and a four-number delay code. The time is in minutes, and it will be how often you need to put the delay code in to keep it from activating. I usually do six minutes and put the delay code in every five. The starting intensity is where the machine will start when it activates; it goes up one setting every one of those time intervals of continuous tickling. Whenever you put in the delay code, the tickles will stop, and the starting intensity will reset. The start button is used to initiate an unscheduled punishment, just in case he decides to misbehave when you can still reach the remote. I believe the delay code is self-explanatory. To stop the program, put in the delay code twice in less than thirty seconds or hold the power button for thirty seconds. Whatever you do, don’t tell Connor about this. He’s never learned how to stop it, and it’s very effective for keeping him in line.”

“Where exactly would I use this?” Dawn questioned.

“Let’s see, you talked about jogging when I told you about the Rib Counter’s basic functions,” Felicity suggested. “Yesterday, you ran in a belly-baring shirt, and we both know that Connor would love to tickle your tummy. To keep him from being tempted to poke your sides or something like that, have him put the Rib Counter on and activate the program. He’ll be remarkably well-behaved whenever he knows it’s on.”

“Okay, that makes sense. Anything else I need to know?”

“This button locks the extra lock that I’ll show you, and the four-digit code to unlock it is 9889. I’ll put the code in the folder with the instructions. Again, don’t let Connor see it.”

“Understood.”

“That’s it for that. Let’s get it off you, and I’ll put it in a box so that Connor doesn’t know you have it. You can surprise him with it later.”

Dawn waited for Felicity to remove the Rib Counter, and it went in a nondescript box. “What’s next?”

“Let’s see; have I copied everything for you?” Felicity ran through her papers and Dawn’s folder. “That’s all for that. We talked about the Rib Counter. Scarlett should have your dinner ready to go when you get out there. I think that’s everything we need to do in here, unless you’ve got any questions.”

“I can’t think of any right now.”

“Well, you have my number, so if you have any issues, give me a call. Oh, one thing for later. After you free Connor, please let me know. I’d like to congratulate him and maybe talk to him about a job. I’ve got a few contacts from freeing Evelyn’s other craftsmen, and I’d like to help him get on his feet quickly if possible.”

“Will do, and we might call you just to say hi, too. I have a feeling he’s going to miss the people whom he’s lived with for five and a half years.”

“Probably, and we’ll miss him, too. But I’m glad he’s going off with you. Both of you deserve it.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re very welcome. Now, let’s go out so everyone can say goodbye to Connor.” Once Dawn had both the folder and the Rib Counter box, the two exited the office and headed to the entryway. Connor, Brandy, Sasha, and a mob of Felicity’s ‘ladies’ were making casual conversation, but it abruptly stopped when the two free women arrived. “Well, Connor, we’ve got all the paperwork filled out, and you’re Dawn’s tickle slave now. Thank you so much for enriching my home for the time you were here, and we will miss you. I certainly hope that you’ll have a chance to come back here sometime.”

“I’m sure we both will, and we’ll call sometime later in the week,” Dawn promised before turning to Brandy and Sasha. “Brandy, Sasha, could one of you please take these out to the T cart?”

“Yes, Miss Dawn,” Brandy confirmed, and she headed out with the two items.

“Everyone, say goodbye to Connor,” Felicity gently commanded, freeing the mob of waiting tickle slaves.

The tickle slaves wiggled their fingers and surrounded Connor, then closed in. They poked and prodded vulnerable spots while giving him a collective goodbye. “AHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE OHOHOHOF COHOHOURSE IHIHIHILL MIHIHISS YOUHUHUHU! WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOT THEHEHERE! PLEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHA YEHEHES IHIHIHILL CAHAHALL! NOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHE! AHAHAHAHAHA!” After a little tickling, Connor’s shirt flew out of the pile, and his laughter only got louder from there. The mass of fellow tickle slaves surrounded him, and not too long after Connor lost his shirt, his shoes and socks were discarded. Dawn figured that he went to the ground, and the women shuffled around, focusing on his upper body, but tickling lower whenever convenient. A few seconds later, the chaos dissipated enough to give the new mistress a look at her helpless former neighbor. Felicity’s ‘ladies’ rotated around him in a circle, each one receiving a chance to say a personal farewell near his ears and also getting a couple of shots at his bare ribs.

“Hey, Felicity,” Dawn turned to the mistress in the midst of the group tickle torture goodbye. “Is this normal? Them surrounding him and tickling him like that?”

“Yes, happens pretty much every time someone’s sold or freed,” she confirmed. “I’d get in there and stop them all, but it’s a dangerous prospect. Too many wiggling fingers.”

“Will they stop on their own?”

“Yes, as soon as everyone’s gotten a chance to say goodbye. Should be anytime now.”

True to Felicity’s word, the tickle slaves eventually ended their tickle torture, although they still stood over Connor and pinned him to the floor. Surrounded by the tickle-happy mob, the man bravely addressed them, “Goodbye, everyone. I’m going to miss you all, even if I won’t miss being ganged up on.”

“Ladies!” Evelyn called out, and all the fingers descended on Connor’s bare body again.

“Hey!” Felicity barked, and everyone froze. “Connor has endured enough for now. Dawn is his new mistress, and I’m sure she wants to tickle him sometime tonight. All of you, except the arm and leg holders, get off and go back to your jobs.”

“Thanks, Miss Felicity,” Connor declared before questioning, “It’s Miss Felicity now, right?”

“Sure,” she responded, leaning down and hovering over his ribs. “But don’t think that using a proper title means you can leave without a goodbye tickle and message from me.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHORE!” he begged as her fingers dug into his bare ribcage. While tickling, she leaned down and spoke into his ear. “YEHEHES THAHAHANKS FOHOHOHOR THEHEHE CHAHAHAHANCE! NOHOHOT THE RIHIHIHIBS! YEHEHES IHIHILL CAHAHALL! IHIHI MEHEHEAN IHIHIT! OHOHONE HUHUHUNDRED PERCEHEHENT! PLEHEHEASE! NOHOHO MOHOHORE! IHIHILL MIHIHIHISS YOUHUHUHU TOHOHOHOO!”

“Like I said before, we will all miss you very much, Connor,” Felicity finally got up, silently ordering her tickle slaves to help Connor stand. “You were a very valuable and loved member of my household, and you are always welcome here. Be good for Dawn, and I’m sure she’ll agree that you shouldn’t stay away too long. Also, try to make sure you have some fun as her tickle slave.”

“Thanks, Miss Felicity,” Connor smiled warmly at his old mistress. “I really did appreciate everything you’ve done.”

“I know. Now, Dawn, Connor, I wish you the very best, and know that my door is always open for both of you.”

“Thanks for everything, Felicity,” Dawn responded. “Goodbye for now. I’m sure we’ll see you later. Con?” With that, the two parties waved goodbye, and Dawn, Sasha, and Brandy helped Connor to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s T cart.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back