• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 4 (F/F, bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 3

“Let’s get to the second topic,” Luna proclaimed. “We have some questions about your friend in the other interrogation room.”

‘Wait, is this a test to see if Con and I really know each other?’ Dawn mentally wondered after recalling the questions about her early life. It was something that Felicity could reasonably want to know, and if she got access to their answers, she could compare them for accuracy. Dawn had no idea what her friend’s mistress would do with the information, but she was going to get confirmation of Connor’s story that they had been neighbors.

“First question: what is his name?” The interrogator brought her back to reality.

“Connor.”

“One minute.”

“IHIHIHI AHAHANSWEHEHERED! THAHAHAT IHIHIS AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn fought through the flosser tickling to try and defend her answer. Unfortunately, images of the slave ship shut her fight down.

Once the tickling ended, Luna clarified, “I want his full name, not just his first.”

“Oh, Connor Kester.”

“Minute and a half.” Dawn pleaded her innocence, to no avail, as she fell under the flosser again. Fortunately, it ceased after the specified time. “I said full name. If he doesn’t have a middle name, I’m sorry, but I’m pretty sure he does.”

“Connor Richard Kester. That’s his full name.” Dawn knew there was no more to her neighbor’s name, and she hoped the interrogator accepted it.

“Good. How old is he?”

“Twenty-eight.”

“Months? It’s still August 13.”

“None.”

“Days, then.”

“Five.” Dawn finally realized just how close she had come to being able to celebrate Connor’s birthday. It was disappointing, but there were more important things right now.

“What’s his most ticklish spot?”

“Uh, I think his armpits.”

“You think?”

“I didn’t know he was ticklish until today!” Dawn sputtered before Audrey could use the flosser on her.

Luna looked dubious, but she nodded and appeared to accept the answer. “Alright, onto questions about him from before you came here. Where was he born?”

“Rock Springs, too. Same hospital.”

“Where did he live for the majority of his life? I want an address.” Since Connor’s address was just a house number away from hers, Dawn rattled it off easily. The interrogator confirmed that she had it right before addressing her partner. “Inspector Audrey, I need to check this address, too. No flosser this time. Again, let me know if she changes her answer.”

This time, Dawn just let herself laugh through the tickling. She knew that protesting the reasoning for the tickles would not change anything. Plus, with Inspector Luna banning the flosser, there was a chance that the fun tickling could actually help the switch’s stamina. For her part, Audrey still tickled with vigor, keeping Dawn’s bellybutton as a central tickle spot so the laughter never decreased too far.

“There’s a house where you said, as I expected.” The questioner reentered once her time was up. “Also, I spoke with our client, and she affirmed what you were saying about Connor’s most ticklish spot. And now that that’s been established, where will Connor say that you’re most ticklish?”

“My bellybutton. He’s tickled it before.”

“Noted. Back to Connor’s house. What color was it?”

“White.”

“How many stories?”

“One.”

“Bedrooms?”

“Two.”

“Bathrooms?”

“Two.”

“Total rooms?”

Deep down, Dawn knew the question was coming, but she had not prepared.

“No flosser yet, tickle her until she talks. I’ll order a punishment if I decide she needs it.”

Several raspberries rained down on Dawn’s midriff to start off the in-question tickling. “PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEASE LEHEHEHET MEHEHE AHAHAHA THIHIHINK! JUHUHUST AHAHA WAHAHAHAIT WAHAHAI OHOHONE MIHIHINUTE!”

“You have time to think, Dawn,” Inspector Luna declared. “Inspector Audrey’s tickling hasn’t interfered completely with your thinking yet, and I do not believe that it will now.”

‘Great, now I have to work twice as hard to figure this out,’ Dawn resigned herself to a ticklish thought process. ‘What was the question again? Oh, right, how many rooms were in Con’s old house? Con’s bedroom and his parents’, then their two bathrooms. They had their laundry room in the garage, so that’s only one. Then there was the dining room, living room, oh wait, no, no, no!’

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEE!” Dawn shrieked when the raspberries were replaced by a makeup brush. Although the new tickle tool was not nearly as effective as the belly blows, the change to a new technique threw off her train of thought and forced a loud squeal out.

“This is a very fun interrogation, Inspector Audrey,” Luna announced after Dawn’s outburst had passed.

‘Con’s house, Con’s house, rooms,’ Dawn reminded herself. ‘Two beds, two baths, garage, dining room, living room, kitchen. Anything else?’ The ticklish switch took some time to think as the makeup brush swirled on top of her navel.

“She’s taking too long. Two minutes with the flosser.”

“NOHOHOHO IHIHIHI WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The introduction of the flosser took the ticklee out of her confirmation process. Following the quick plea, flashes of her tickle slavery wore Dawn’s will down, and she was forced to stay with pure, tortured laughter.

“Back to the regular tickles,” Dawn barely heard Inspector Luna’s voice end her torment. “Dawn, I need to know how many rooms were in Connor’s house. Hurry up, or I’ll have Audrey use the flosser again.”

Dawn dove back into her mind as a paintbrush replaced the torturous flosser. ‘Rooms? Right, rooms in Con’s home. Okay, two beds, two baths, garage, dining, living, kitchen. Two, four, five, six, seven, eight. Eight! Eight rooms! Gotta say it quick!’

“EHEHEHEIAHAHAHAHA!” The tickly artist tool brushed the top knot of the outie, and the already exhausted ticklee lost her ability to speak clearly. When she got it back, she screamed out, “EIGHT! NOHOHO MOHOHORE!”

“Eight rooms, so less than your house,” Luna observed, and the paintbrush left the bare bellybutton. “Next up, how many siblings does Connor have?”

“None. He’s an… an only child,” Dawn slowly answered, trying to catch her breath.

“How much older than you is he? Start with months.”

“Six.”

“Days?”

‘Let’s see: twenty-six minus eight. Easy.’

“Eighteen.”

“Did Connor have any pets?”

“Yes,” Dawn instinctively responded. Connor’s old pet dog, actually his father’s, was one of the animals she had drawn when first practicing her art. “Well, I guess he was actually Mr. Kester’s.”

“Did he live in the Pinedale house?”

“Yes.”

“Close enough, then. What kind of pet?”

“Dog.”

“Breed?”

“Golden retriever.”

“Name?”

“Max.”

“What was his favorite food?”

“I don’t know.”

“Inspector Audrey?”

“IHIHI REHEHEALLY DOHOHON’T! IHIHIM BEHEHEING HOHONEST!” Dawn protested as ten nails fell down on her stomach. “PLEHEHEASE JUHUHUST LIHIHISTEN!”

“Flosser- two and a half minutes.” Inspector Luna coldly denied.

“WAHAHAIT NOHOHO STAHAHAP STAHAHAHAP NOHOHOT THAHAHAT!” Desperate and knowing that she was being completely honest, the ticklee was able to fight through several seconds of flosser tickling to plead her case. The tickler responded by adding another flosser, sentencing the switch to pure laughter and video memories of her enslavement.

“What was Max’s favorite food?” the interrogator demanded after the flossers came off of Dawn’s midriff.

“I really don’t know; I was only seven when he died!” Dawn hurried up her explanation before another round of torture could start.

“Oh. Sorry about that,” Luna’s voice expressed some regret. “Inspector Audrey, buzz her button to make sure she knows we’re sorry.”

Just like that, the apology was gone with a quick buzz from an electric toothbrush.

“Did Connor have any other pets?”

“No.”

“Now, I forgot these questions earlier. Did you and Connor have nicknames for each other?”

“I had a nickname for him; he didn’t have one for me.”

“What was your nickname for him?”

“Con.”

“And his for you?”

“He didn’t have one.”

“He didn’t have one, quite a unique nickname,” the inspector appeared to attempt a joke, but her tone stayed deadpanned. “Isn’t one that I’d choose, but whatever you want.”

“No, I meant-”

“I know what you meant; I was just clowning around,” Luna scowled. “Inspector Audrey, show her that I was just clowning around.”

The tickling Jolly Jester pulled out a small object with a clown face on the front and pressed the face onto Dawn’s bellybutton. “EEP!” The ticklish subject squealed at the application of a quick zerbert.

“See, clowning around. Back to our regularly scheduled questions. What were Connor’s parents’ names?”

“His mom was Bailey, and his dad… I only knew him as Mr. Kester.”

“Feather duster. See if it brings back any memories.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn let the soft and wonderful tool tickle her freely. She did not waste any energy on complaining, knowing that it would not do her any good.

“Stop, Inspector Audrey. Do you remember Connor’s father’s name now?”

“No, he’s still just Mr. Kester.”

“Very well. What was Connor’s older brother’s name?”

“He was an only child.”

“Okay, time for another break. Inspector Audrey will get you some water, and I’ll release the rack’s tension so you can relax a little.” Although still bound, Dawn was rather grateful for the time off from the torture rack and the torturous tickling.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 5

Last edited:
I suspect that many of these questions are vague/tricky to remember intentionally to give the interrogators an excuse to punish Dawn without seeming arbitrary, being arbitrary would maker her say what she thinks would appease the as opposed to the truth. This fits round of questions also seem innocuous in general, possibly the idea being to establish a baseline to help them tell if sh is lying on questions she would be less willing to answer out of embarrassment or fear.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next part.

I suspect that many of these questions are vague/tricky to remember intentionally to give the interrogators an excuse to punish Dawn without seeming arbitrary, being arbitrary would maker her say what she thinks would appease the as opposed to the truth. This fits round of questions also seem innocuous in general, possibly the idea being to establish a baseline to help them tell if sh is lying on questions she would be less willing to answer out of embarrassment or fear.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next part.

The Jolly Jester interrogators certainly enjoy finding excuses to tickle torture their subjects. It helps that they have questions that are purely fact-based but difficult to answer in a short time.

Thank you for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

God, I love this story series. This arc with the jolly jesters and the tummy interrogation has been completely wonderful! :lover::devilish:

God, I love this story series. This arc with the jolly jesters and the tummy interrogation has been completely wonderful! :lover::devilish:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the series and this part in particular! Thanks for the comment!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back