• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 5 (F/F, bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 4

“Time for some more questions,” Inspector Luna announced after Audrey returned from putting back the second cup of water. The two Jolly Jesters stretched Dawn back out on the rack, and they took their places on either side of her. “We’re going to go over your life in the Tickle Cartel. First off, how did you get to the Tickle Cartel?”

“I was taken as a tickle slave.”

“When?”

“Nine years ago, when I was eighteen.”

“Where were you taken from?”

“Hawaii.”

“Hawaii? I thought you lived in Wyoming.”

“I was on a family vacation.”

“Of course. Have the Tickle Cartel’s sincerest apologies for your ruined vacation.” Dawn did not believe Inspector Luna in the slightest, especially when she immediately went on with the questions. “Are you still a tickle slave?”

“No, I escaped. I have…”

“When did you escape?”

“When I arrived at the island. I have…”

“We checked your identification for flags when you came in. You don’t have any existing warrants. I was just curious. Where do you work?”

“Tummy Paradise.”

“How long have you worked there?”

“Seven years.”

“What about your first two?”

“Escaped tickle slaves can’t have jobs.”

“So you worked under a different identity? Perhaps at Tummy Paradise? The only flag on your identification said that you had vast immunity that could only be waived by someone in the Royal Palace. We’re not looking to put anyone in jail, and even if we were, any answers you give us would clearly count under that immunity flag. So, did you work under a different identity for the first two years?”

“Yes.”

“At Tummy Paradise?”

“Yes.”

“What was your old name? I’m not going to write this down; I’m just curious.”

“Jessica Smith.”

“Nice nondescript name. What do you do at Tummy Paradise?”

“I’m a switch.”

“Have you always been a switch?”

“Yes.”

“So you usually enjoy being tickled. Let me guess: you banned the electric flosser for your sessions as a ticklee?”

“Yes,” Dawn’s nose flared knowing that she was still at risk of having images of her tickle slavery fill her mind.

“Inspector Audrey, I think it’d be appropriate to give her some entertainment after that mean question.” Nails started to dance over Dawn’s midsection. “A little more pressure, Inspector.” The ticklee whooped in laughter as Audrey’s finger pads mostly took over for her nails and tickled harder. “Dawn, what’s your favorite session length as a tickler?”

“UHUHUMM, OHOHONE HOHOHOUR!”

“Didn’t think you’d get asked that, did you?”

“NOHOHO!”

“You didn’t need to answer that, but thanks. Why do you like hour-long sessions?”

“GIHIHIVES MEHEHEHE TIHIHIME TOHOHO PLAHAHAY WIHIHITH WEHEHEAK SPOHOHOTS!”

“Understandable, I enjoy having time when I’m in Inspector Audrey’s spot. What’s your favorite tool to use on a belly?”

“TOHOOTHBRUHUHUSH!”

“Let’s see if she likes it as a ticklee, too.”

“IHIHIHI DOHOHOHO!” Dawn confirmed as a pair of toothbrushes took over for the fingers.

“Speaking of you as a ticklee, what’s your favorite tool when you’re the ‘lee?”

“FEHEHEATHEHEHERS!”

“You like it soft. I can respect that. What’s your ideal session length as a ticklee?”

“HAHAHALF HOHOHOUR OHOHOR HOHOHOUR!”

“Do I need to have Inspector Audrey get the flosser out again?”

“NOHOHO IHIHIT DEHEHEPEHEHENDS!”

“I’ll bite. What does it depend on?”

“FAMIHIHILIARITEHEHEHE! AHAHAND SKIHIHILL!”

“Familiarity as in…”

“HOHOHOW MUHUCH THEHEHEY’VE TIHIHICKLED MEHEHE BEHEHEFOHOHORE!”

“Ah. And I suppose skill is self-explanatory.”

“YEHEHES!”

“So, if you had a really skilled tickler and it was your first session with them, hour or half hour?”

“HAHAHALF HOHOHOUR! LOHOHONGEHEHER NEHEHEXT TIHIHIME!”

“Inspector Audrey, I think she could use a break. Dawn, skilled ler who you’ve had tons of sessions with?”

“Umm, I know a few?” Dawn wondered what was being asked.

“Hour or half hour?” Luna clarified.

“Oh, easy hour.”

“Not so skilled, but they’ve tickled you a lot.”

“They have to be at least mediocre to get me to love an hour.”

“And I suppose an unskilled first timer would be a half-hour?”

“Without doubt.”

“Interesting perspective. Thank you for your answers. Now, on to a different set of questions. Because you’re clearly too reluctant to talk about it, none of the following questions apply to your time as Jessica Smith. Where did you first live in the Tickle Cartel?”

Dawn took a moment to internally verify her first apartment after she was officially free, “Peak Pokers Apartment Complex.”

“With a roommate?”

“Yes.”

“Her first name?”

“Cecelia.”

“Are you still living there?”

“No.”

“Where did you go after leaving Peak Pokers?”

Dawn provided the address of her now-former condo.

“Did Cecelia come with you then?”

“No, she stayed at Peak Pokers.”

“When did you move?”

“Four years ago, in April.”

“Did or do you have a roommate there, too?”

“No, I’ve been living alone since then.”

“Have you moved again?”

“Yes, I recently bought a house.”

“Congratulations! Where’s your house?”

Dawn gave her current address.

“You know what you having a house means, right?” Inspector Luna got a glint in her eye.

“Wait…” Dawn realized that she was going to have to provide all the information on her new home.

“How many stories is it?”

“Two.”

“This’ll be fun. How many bedrooms?”

“Three.”

“Bathrooms?”

“Three.”

“Inspector Audrey, get the flosser out. How many total rooms, Dawn?”

“I can get NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” The flosser interrupted the desperate attempt to reason.

“Continue that for three minutes.” Three torturous minutes later, Inspector Luna stated, “Okay, I’ll make this a little easier on you. Let’s start with the number of bottom floor rooms. Inspector Audrey, use feathers on her.”

“IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES THOHOHOUGH!” Dawn half-protested as a pair of feathers roamed her abdomen.

“And it will keep tickling until you tell me how many rooms are in the bottom floor of your house.”

After giggling and laughing for half a minute or so, the ticklee finally got down to business. ‘Okay, bottom floor only. I’ve got a spare bedroom and its bathroom, so that’s two. I’ve got my art room down there and then a downstairs living room. Oh, also the garage, and then my laundry room. Is there anything else? Yes! I was going to put fitness stuff in that extra room. Okay, how many rooms is that?’

“Switch to dusters.”

The change to feather dusters did not disturb Dawn’s thought process. ‘Two for bed and bath; art, living, and fitness room makes five; garage and laundry room makes seven. Got it.’

“SEHEHEVEHEHEN!” the ticklee squealed with several feathers tickling her torso.

“Good, give her a quick break.” The feathers came off, and surprisingly, the Jolly Jester did not wait until they were back to ask her follow-up question, “How many rooms are in the upper floor?”

Taking advantage of her tickling break, Dawn rounded up the rooms, ‘My bedroom and the bedroom I am going to use for tickle sessions, plus their bathrooms. Four. Kitchen, dining room, and upstairs living room. Plus, the game room that’s half-set up for Cecelia to come over tomorrow. What’s that, eight?’ The feather duster returned while the ticklee was mentally checking her math.

“EYHEYHEYHEY EIGHT ROHOHOOMS!” Dawn stopped the tickling within a minute of it starting.

“So, your total number of rooms is?”

“Fifteen.” Dawn did the quick addition.

“Good. That wasn’t so hard, was it?” The ticklee just stared, still disappointed that she had gotten the flossers at the start of the question. “Or do we need to talk about the rooms in your condo and apartment?”

“It wasn’t hard, not at all!”

“I thought so. How recently did you buy this house?”

“I finalized everything about a month ago.”

“When did you move in?”

“Last week.”

“With a house that big, I hope you had some help.”

“Some friends helped me.”

“Good to hear,” the inspector paused. “Any other places you’ve lived in the Tickle Cartel, still since you took your official identity back?”

“Nope, those three are it.”

“Have you picked up any new hobbies since coming to the Tickle Cartel?”

“I’ve drawn a lot more than I did when I was growing up.”

“Nice. I’ve heard the art community here is a great one.”

“You’ve heard right. It’s helped me stay motivated.”

“And I believe that your home and former condo are right by the art museum.”

“I made sure of that.”

“I bet you did. Any other hobbies?”

“Well, I tickle and get tickled a lot more than I used to. I’ve even visited nearby recreation areas specifically for it.”

“The tickling itself is hard to avoid around here, but it’s always nice to hear of someone who takes time specifically to tickle and be tickled. Anything else?”

“Board and card games. Cecelia, the old roommate I mentioned, got me into those.”

“Sounds like fun. Are you really competitive?”

“Not like her.”

“That’s probably good. Anything else?”

“No, I think that’s it.”

“In that case, let’s take another break. If you cooperate, we can let you sit at that table and have a snack.” Dawn agreed, and she did not try to escape when Inspector Audrey went to get her a snack and water. Soon after the tickling interrogator returned, the question-asker left with the stack of questions.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back