• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 6 (F/F, bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Also, I am doing another TickleTober challenge this year on my DeviantArt account. Here is a link to the gallery if you would like to follow along. It should not interrupt my posting schedule here.

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 5

After the break, the two Jolly Jesters opted to change Dawn’s restraint device. They left her standing against the wall and chained her arms above her head. Once her wrists were secure, Inspector Audrey turned the chain pulley. The ticklee’s arms rose higher and higher as the chain links individually clinked into the pulley system. Only when Dawn’s toes were her only body part touching the floor did the Jolly Jester stop raising her.

“Now that I’ve covered the questions from our client, it is time to verify the most important information you’ve provided,” Inspector Luna declared as her fellow interrogator hovered over Dawn. “To make sure we get accurate answers, Inspector Audrey will be tickling you the entire time. If you fail to answer any question within ten seconds or give an unsatisfactory answer, though, she will use a flosser on your bellybutton. The flosser time will start at thirty seconds and increase by the same amount each time she uses it. Understand?”

“Yes.” Dawn fearfully looked to the tickler, who had an evil grin on her face.

“Inspector Audrey?”

“PLEHEHEASE LEHEHET HEHEHER AHAHASK!” Dawn normally would not have begun with this, but she wanted to be able to hear each question clearly to avoid flosser torment, and she knew her laughter could interfere.

“Here, I’ll start asking; don’t you worry. First off, what is your name?”

“DAHAHAHAWN!”

“Where did you grow up?”

“PIHIHINEHEHEDAHAHALE, WIHI NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Good, Inspector Audrey,” Luna proclaimed as the flosser took over Dawn’s navel and tickle slavery took over the ticklee’s mind. “Dawn, I said that you have ten seconds to fully answer before the flosser comes in.” The ticklee screamed, only barely registering the late reminder. “Okay, stop. Dawn, what city were you born in?”

“PIHIHIHINEDAHAHALE, WYOMIHING!” Dawn pushed the state out to avoid the flosser.

“Really, I thought you said the hospital was too small there,” the Jolly Jester cocked her head. “Inspector Audrey, give her some more motivation.”

“WAHAHAIT WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOT THAHAHAT!” Dawn pleaded.

‘Why did she talk about a hospital? Did she change the question or something? I thought she asked where I grew up?’ Questions swirled in Dawn’s mind.

“Okay, Inspector. Dawn, I need the street name of your childhood home address.”

Dawn heard that question clearly, and she gave a quick, laughter-filled answer.

“How many years old are you?”

“TWEHENTEHEHY-SEHEHEVEN!”

“Where were you born?”

“ROHOHOCK SPRIHIHINGS! PLEHEHEASE! STAHAHAP!” A short pause led to the return of the flosser.

“Inspector Audrey, hold off.” The torture tool left Dawn’s tickle button. “That’d be a pretty long answer, and I don’t think the flosser’s justified there. Dawn, what was your street number?”

Dawn hurriedly gave the first five numbers of her parents’ home address.

“What state did you grow up in?”

“WHYOHOHOMIHIHING!”

“You’re twenty-seven and how many months?”

“FIHIHIVE!”

“What color was your old house?”

“WHIHIHITE!”

“What is your friend’s name?”

“COHOHONNOHOHOR!”

“Your mother’s name?”

Dawn did not catch the inquiry. “WHAHAHAT? OHOHOHOH NOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAT!”

“I thought it was a simple enough question,” Inspector Luna mocked as the flosser tormented the outie’s knot and torturous images tormented the outie owner’s mind. When the flosser gave way to teasing nails, she continued, “Your friend’s father’s name?”

“MIHIHISTER KEHEHESTEHEHER!”

“We’ll come back to it. Your younger sister’s name.”

“NOHOHOHONE!”

“Your birthday month.”

“FEHEHEBRUAHAHAHAHARY!”

“Your friend’s father’s first name.”

“IHIHI DOHOHON’T KNOHOHOHOW!”

“Inspector Audrey, we’re up to two minutes.”

“PLEHEHEASE IHIHIM TEHEHELLIHIHING… AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tear-worthy memories showed up in Dawn’s mind, and real tears came out of her eyes as the flosser returned to do its dirty work.

“Your mother’s name?” The questioning tone finally returned when the buzzing tool disappeared.

“AHAHAHA EMIHIHILY!” A paintbrush had replaced the fingernails as the non-torture tickle tool.

“Your most ticklish spot?”

“NAHAHAHAVEHEHEL!” Tired from the constant tickling, Dawn used the shorter version to name her favorite tickle spot.

“The day in your friend’s birthday?”

“TWEHEHEHENTEHEHEE-SIHIHIHIX!” The paintbrush distracted Dawn, and she only recalled the recent question about her own birthday.

“Interesting, that’s not what you said earlier. Inspector Audrey, see if you can correct her.”

‘What was incorrect?’ The ticklish switch begged for an answer in her mind, but the flosser erased that and left her screaming in terror of tickle slavery and the torture tool.

When the evil tool left, Inspector Luna resumed her questions, “What city did Connor grow up in?”

“PHIHIHINEDAHAHALE, WHY-”

“No need for the state yet; it’ll take too long,” the interrogator cut her off. “What animal was your pet growing up?”

“NOHOHOHO PEHEHEHEHETS!”

“What was your friend’s older brother’s name?”

“OHOHOHONLY CHIHIHIHILD!” Dawn threw off the second straight sabotaging question.

“What was your friend’s mother’s name?”

“BAHAHAILEY!”

“What was the street name that your friend lived on?”

Dawn repeated her own street name.

“What was your younger brother’s name?”

“AHAHAHA OHOHOHOLDEHEHEHEHEHER!”

“Close, close.” The prisoner heard the smirk in her interrogator’s voice. “How many years old is your friend?”

“TWEHENTY-EIGHT!” Dawn was wearing down from the constant tickling.

“How about your father’s name?”

“PEHEHEHEHETEHEHER!”

“Your older sister’s name?”

“NOHOHOHONE!”

“Your friend’s most ticklish spot?”

“AHAHARMPIHIHIHTS!”

“The day in your birthday?”

“TWEHEHENTEHEEEE-SIHIHIX!” She had already answered that question, but she figured she might as well say it again.

“What was your friend’s younger sister’s name?”

“OHOHONLY CHIHIHILD!” she repeated.

“Your friend’s pet: what animal?”

“DOHOHOHOG!”

“Your older brother’s first name.”

“JEHEHEHEFF!” Finally, Luna got to the right sibling.

“What nickname did your friend call you?”

“NOHOHOHONE!”

“What state did your friend grow up in?”

“WHYOHOHOMIHIHING!”

“What was his street number?”

Dawn responded with one close to her own.

“What’s the day in your friend’s birthday?”

“EHEYHEY EIGHT!”

“How old is your brother?”

“TWEHEHENTY-EIGHT!”

“How many years have you been in the Tickle Cartel?”

“NIHIHIHIHINE!”

“What was your friend’s pet’s name?”

Knowing the answer was short, Dawn took a few seconds to compose herself. “AHAHAHAHA MAHAHA- NOHO, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Unfortunately, those few seconds gave the flosser time to return for another round of torment.

“What was your nickname for your friend?” Luna wondered after the tool was removed.

“COHOHOHON!”

“What month was this ‘Con’ you speak of born?”

“AHAHAHAUGUHUHUST NOHOHOHO!”

“Stop, Inspector Audrey. She answered just in time. What was your friend’s pet’s name?”

Although surprised at the quick turnaround on the question, Dawn abruptly answered, “MAHAHAX!”

“I believe that’s all for this round of questions, but you had multiple failures, so…”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAT! NOHOHOHOT THEHEHERE! PLE- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tears began to stream down Dawn’s face when she ran out of breath to beg for an end to the electricity-inspired torture. As it continued, flashes of her time in the Stomach Slaver became full-length videos of her side squeezing torment and other ticklings.

Some time later, the ticklee came back to reality as water poured down her laughter-drained throat. She was still standing on the tips of her toes, and her arms were still bound above her head. However, Inspector Audrey was giving her the refreshing liquid, a sip at a time, and she had already regained enough sense to begin drinking it.

When the cup was dry, Inspector Luna addressed her, “Despite some… inconsistencies in your answers, I think we have enough information to move on to the next phase of the interrogation. I will be reading the questions and your answers while Inspector Audrey motivates you. If any answer I got from you sounds wrong, please let me know, and I will change it. I want to assure you that I will be reading the answers you gave me, without laughter, so you don’t have to worry about any trickery. The previous attempts were simply me keeping up with my responsibility to ensure you were paying attention. Now, let’s start.”

The next several minutes were a blur. Inspector Luna read each and every question that she had asked Dawn over the long interrogation, followed by Dawn’s answer. She went slowly, but raised her voice to make sure that the ticklee could hear everything over her laughter.

For Dawn’s part, she was just glad that she did not have to talk anymore. She half-heartedly listened to the inquiries and responses, but she was already sure that she had answered everything correctly. Instead of focusing on Inspector Luna, she opted to use the tickles to recuperate. For the final few questions in the torturous last round, she had to dip into energy normally reserved for safewords during tickle sessions. It had taken all she had to not say a safeword, which she was sure would not be acknowledged. Now, though, she could allow the pure laughter that had begged to come out to be her only expression. It did not matter what tickled her: feathers, paintbrushes, nails, toothbrushes, raspberries, nothing distracted her from the bliss of laughing. Luckily, Inspector Audrey wanted her to hear what the interrogator was saying, so she never used flossers. Dawn let the happy tickling refresh some of her drained energy, actually enjoying a round of interrogation for once.

“That’s all of them,” Inspector Luna declared after reading through an impossibly long list of questions, but the tickling did not leave Dawn’s midsection. “I’ll give Inspector Audrey a little while to help you consider if you need to change any answers.”

‘Wait, no flossers!’ Dawn’s mind begged her to say, but it had trained her to recover so well that she could only let loose pure laughter as the interrogator left the room.

The following tickling was much less pleasant than the question-and-answer reading. Freed of her obligation to let the prisoner hear, the torturer quickly grabbed a pair of flossers and activated them against Dawn’s outie. The ticklee screeched in terror as the real and mental torments returned. Not soon enough, the flossers were gone, replaced by other tools. The tickly weapon of choice shuffled every little bit, but Dawn felt like Inspector Audrey used the flossers more than anything else in her arsenal. A few flosser ticklings finally broke the prisoner of the recovery-obsessed state, and she began to talk again.

When more enjoyable tools were used, Dawn praised the tickling to the point that she was practically begging Inspector Audrey to keep using them. Dawn flipped back to pleading for mercy whenever flossers buzzed her belly, desperate for an end to their use. Then the tickler swapped tools, and the tormented begging became happy descriptions of how nice the tickles were. A flip back and Dawn promised to do anything to get the flossers away. Screams, shrieks, yells, teary cries, the ticklee must have gone through every type of loud speech during her tickling. The one constant, though, was laughter. No matter if she was happy or terrified, loving the tickling or hating it, praising or pleading, Dawn laughed. By the end, she felt like she was about to collapse from all the laughing.

Then it suddenly stopped. Inspector Luna returned, and the two Jolly Jesters lowered Dawn to the floor before untying her arms. She practically fell into their waiting grip, and they lifted her slightly off the ground to carry her out of the room. A door across the hall opened as the three neared it, and they entered.

Dawn could not lift her head, but she pushed her gaze up enough to see Connor sitting on a bench in this room. He was leaning against a wall, breathing heavily, and his neck looked like it had twisted a little, as if to see who entered the room. Connor and Dawn stared at each other as the latter was brought to the former and sat down on the bench.

Almost immediately after her interrogators released her, Dawn let her head fall onto Connor’s bare shoulder. He responded by leaning his head on top of hers. Their backs both found the wall to avoid collapsing, but Dawn felt like she was really relying on Connor to keep upright, and he on her. It felt so right. She knew he had been through the same or similar interrogation, but they had each other now. That was all that mattered. As exhaustion flowed through her body, she relaxed, letting her former, now potential, love interest keep her upright. She felt his shoulder slightly sag, and her head slid closer to his.

The two stayed close together for a while. After a little bit of recovery, Dawn felt some sweat come off her close friend. That confirmed to her that he had also been tickle tortured, and she became somewhat self-conscious of her own bodily reactions to the tickling interrogation. However, not wanting to disturb him or alert him to anything he had not already figured out, she stayed still.

The relaxation party came to an abrupt end when Inspector Luna and another Jolly Jester entered the room. “We didn’t offer this right away because of how tired you both looked, but we have showers here if you’d like to use them,” the unfamiliar interrogator announced.

‘Yes, yes, yes!’ Dawn enthusiastically agreed inside her mind, but all she did externally was rub her head on her former neighbor’s shoulder affirmatively. Connor lifted his head off hers, and she assumed that he also agreed when both Jolly Jesters held out a hand to help the former captives up. Dawn took Inspector Luna’s, and she gave Connor a weak, but relieved smile before leaving with her accompaniment.

“We interrogate several people who don’t exactly know what’s coming, so we took the liberty of putting clothes in there for you,” the inspector informed Dawn when they reached the outside of a new room. “There is also a bag in there for you to put your current clothes in; you may take all those with you when you leave. I’ll be outside; let me know if you need anything.”

“Okay,” Dawn nodded and headed inside. One warm and refreshing shower later, she put on the provided clothes: a slightly shorter crop top than before and a pair of shorts, along with undergarments. She walked out once her sandals, which had never been removed during the tickling, were back on.

Felicity waited next to the Jolly Jester when the switch exited the shower room. “Dawn, I’d like to have a word with you.”

“Okay.” Vulnerability washed over Dawn; her belly was bare, and either Inspector Luna or Felicity could easily torture it with flossers if they wished.

With a nod, the Jolly Jester guided the two back to Dawn’s interrogation room and unlocked the door. Felicity confidently went inside and took a seat on the rack. Patting the bondage device, she beckoned Dawn over.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back