• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 7 (M/F, F/M, F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 7 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 6

Sitting on the rack where Dawn had endured most of her ticklish interrogation, Connor’s mistress invited the former tickle slave to her. With the Jolly Jester still in the room, Dawn complied, walking over and taking a seat. “Inspector Luna, I believe you have something for both me and Dawn?” Felicity prompted. The interrogator walked over, handing Dawn a water bottle and Felicity some papers. As Dawn began to quench her parched throat, the mistress stated, “Thank you. I’d like to have a word with her in private, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course. Let me know if you need anything.” The Jolly Jester departed the room.

“Dawn, I was already pretty sure before you answered these questions,” Felicity fanned out the papers, “but Connor and you were definitely telling the truth about growing up together.” The mistress angled the papers up, and the former captive saw her and Connor’s answers below each question she had been asked. “There were a few minor differences, like Max’s breed and naming the other person’s parents. However, all the important things, like addresses, birthdays, nicknames, siblings, and basic home information, were the same from the two of you. That, combined with your attitudes towards each other since we all met this morning, proved to me that you did indeed grow up together. You should know that I only brought you here and had you both interrogated so that I could be sure that you did not fake a longstanding friendship. That’s because I only wanted to take the next step if you really were neighbors before the Tickle Cartel.”

Felicity sighed and looked down, twiddling her thumbs. Dawn looked curiously, wondering what her former neighbor’s mistress was planning on doing, and finally, she questioned hopefully, “Are you going to free Con?”

Another sigh, and then, “No, I’m not going to free him. That was my secondary plan, though.”

“What was your first plan?” Inside her mind, Dawn begged for a chance for Connor to be free.

“From how Connor described your disappearance, I was sure that you were a tickle slave. My original plan was to buy you and free you two together after I felt like you’d earned it. Of course, you’re not a tickle slave, so that can’t work.”

“Okay, so what’s the next step now?” Dawn had no clue why Felicity would not just free Connor if it was part of her original plan anyways.

“After seeing how you two interacted, I knew I couldn’t free Connor,” the mistress refused to directly answer.

“Is there a reason why not? You said that you wanted to free Con as long as we were neighbors, and I thought we proved that.” Dawn pushed after Felicity looked at her expectantly.

“You did, and I do think Connor should be free, but I can’t be the one to do it.”

“What do you mean?”

“It would mean so much more to him if you’d be willing to do it yourself.”

“Wait, me?” Dawn’s eyes widened, and her expression exuded joy. “You’d let me free him?”

“Yes, after seeing you two together, I can tell it would mean a ton to both of you,” Felicity smiled. “I assume that look means that you’ll do it?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Dawn embraced her former neighbor’s owner. “I’d love to!”

“That’s wonderful news, but I have an idea that you can take or leave,” Felicity briefly returned the embrace, then gently nudged her way out of it. “Connor told me a lot about his childhood, including how much he used to tickle you. He claimed that he used to poke or spider your sides to greet you.”

“Yeah, he did that a ton. It kind of became our thing.”

“He also claimed that you’d never tickled him successfully, which fit perfectly with your reaction to him in the bondage chair this morning.”

“I tried poking his sides, but it never worked.”

“Going after his sides was your mistake,” Felicity revealed. “You need to move up a little bit to get him to really react.”

“His armpits,” Dawn recalled tickling her former neighbor earlier.

“Those are ticklish, but I tickle another spot to get him laughing good. Closer to his belly. I’m surprised you never came across it while poking his sides.” Dawn stared at the mistress, unsure of she was talking about Connor’s ribs or chest. “His ribs, Dawn. They’re crazy ticklish.”

“Really? His ribs? I must have poked them once or twice.”

“You would have known, trust me. A little poke there and he jumps up. Anyways, back to what I was saying earlier. Connor told me that he used to tickle you all the time and you never successfully got him back.”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t have to do this, but I think you may want to keep him as your tickle slave for a few days,” Felicity smirked. “Maybe get a little revenge for all those belly ticklings. I’ll even include a rib-focused tickle machine when I sell him to you.”

“That does sound like a great idea.” Images of Connor laughing under her fingers and the machine floated around in Dawn’s head.

“Now, I’m not advising that you keep him as a tickle slave permanently,” the mistress dictated. “The only reason that I’m even considering selling him to you is because of how much it would mean to you both for you to free him. I just think that you should take the time to make up for lost tickles.”

“Of course, I don’t want to keep him in slavery forever,” Dawn agreed. “I’ll free him after I take a few days to get my revenge. He’s a tickle slave, so I can tickle him most or all of the day. That should shorten the time I need.”

“Yes. Do you have any questions about buying and/or freeing Connor?”

“Where do I go to make it all official?”

“I’ll need to head to Tickle Slave Operations and get…” Felicity winced, “they call it an appraisal… for Connor before I sell him to you. I will take care of the registration and transfer of ownership so that you don’t have to worry about that. When you’re ready to free him, you will have to go to Tickle Slave Operations. I’ll make up a folder containing all of Connor’s information, and I’ll put the address of where you can take him to free him. Also, I’ll give you my phone number, and if you have any questions at all, you can call me. You know what, let’s just go over everything when you come to buy Connor. How’s that sound?”

“That will work. Is there anything that I need to know about how Connor acts as a tickle slave? He seems a little different than the last time I saw him, and I want to make sure to cover my bases before buying him.”

Felicity put a hand on Dawn’s bare shoulder. “Dawn, everyone changes after tickle slavery. Connor was trained to be absolutely obedient to his mistress, barring any illegal activity, and he was tickle tortured whenever he failed. Since you are part of his past, I can’t promise that everything will be the same after I sell him to you, but he’s been a model tickle slave for the last five and a half years. He came to me practically fully trained, and he’s done most everything perfectly. In fact, the only trouble I’ve ever had with him obeying me was in the first few months, when he was unsure of my expectations. The other tickle slaves have been more trouble for him than my orders.”

“Other tickle slaves?”

“Yes, I called them the ladies earlier. I think we talked about how since he’s the only man in the house, they love to target him. When he arrived at my place, he had trouble adjusting to so many women wanting to tickle him silly. That’s all I can tell you; you’d have to see them in action to fully understand it.”

“Right, I remember now. As far as him being my tickle slave, though, I shouldn’t have any trouble getting him to follow orders, right? He’ll just do what I say?”

“He should, but you’ll have a rib tickler from me in case he decides otherwise. The sight of that should have him on his knees, and if you demonstrate it for a few minutes, he will not offer an iota of resistance.”

“That’s reassuring. How about food? Do I need to get a bunch extra with him moving in, and if so, what?”

“I’ll go over what you need to get for him to live with you, but it won’t be a ton,” Felicity promised. “We can do that tomorrow. I’ll have you come over and stay for a meal, and we’ll send any leftovers with you. That way, you don’t have to rush to the store. I don’t know if he was picky about food before, but he’s not now. He’ll enjoy whatever you make, or if you want something simple, he should be able to make it or learn to make it. Might as well take advantage of owning him.”

Owning him. Those final words struck Dawn as wrong. Planning to tickle Connor silly was one thing, but there was something different about actually taking him as her tickle slave. She may have agreed to do it, for his sake no less, but it was almost too reminiscent of her own days in chains. Almost. Only the fact that she would be freeing him somewhat soothed her conscience. Lily had done that with several tickle slaves, and she was more compassionate than any permanent tickle slave owner. Dawn would ultimately be helping Connor, not just purchasing him for her own enjoyment. On that note, up until she freed him, she would be a model tickle slave owner, like Tickle Mistress Wendy.

“Dawn, do you have any more questions?” Connor’s current mistress brought the former tickle slave out of her thoughts.

“No, not now.”

“If you come up with any later, feel free to ask me,” Felicity smiled. “In the meantime, I think Connor’s going to be happy to hear this. Would you like to tell him that you’re buying him, or do you want me to give him the good news?”

“You.” Dawn instantly decided that. She could not tell Connor that he was going to be her tickle slave. Felicity was probably correct in her assumption that he would approve, but Dawn refused to be the one to admit that she was engaging in the tickle slave trade.

“Alright, you stay here, then. I’ll let Connor know and bring him back here.”

After the mistress departed, Dawn considered the situation. She was about to make a tickle slave out of a former friend, someone that at one point she had dreamed would free her from tickle slavery. Instead, she was keeping him in chains, even if just for a few more days. She had been harmed by this dark practice, and now she was engaging in it. The pit returned to her stomach, and she lowered her head as disappointment flooded her mind.

The door opened again. “Dawn!” Connor’s bright voice brought her head back up. His smile wiped the sadness off her face. As he walked towards her, inquiries came out of his mouth. “Is it true? Are you really buying me from Mistress Felicity?” Dawn nodded, and he broke into a sprint. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dawn!”

“Oof!” When Connor reached her, he leaned down and gave her a big hug. He then lifted her off the ground, putting her face up near his.

“MWAH!” He turned her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek, then tossed her higher in the air, catching her around her sides at the apex.

“Con!” A nervous blush formed on Dawn’s face before she could control her reaction.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” he repeated. “Mistress Felicity’s great and all, but I’ve been dying to see you for so long. You’ll be a great mistress, too, and we can go back to something like being neighbors again.”

“Slightly different, but it’ll be nice to be able to see you all the time,” Dawn agreed as she finally returned the hug.

‘Yes, and that difference will be all the rib tickling Con can or can’t handle,’ she specified in her thoughts. ‘I’m just glad he’s not mad at me. I guess this won’t be so bad.’

Then a pointer finger pushed into her bare side, and she flinched. On the other side, another finger poked, and she flinched back. The two pushed back in and began wiggling back and forth in the exact spots Connor’s hands had ended up after he tossed and caught her. Dawn quickly broke into giggles and protested, “COHOHON DOHOHOHONT!”

Now knowing Connor was ticklish, she should have immediately gone after his ribs to get him to stop. However, instinct took over, and she poked his sides. He did not laugh, nor did his stomach move. Unfortunately, the quick tickle seemed to give him license to go after her, and his middle fingers joined his pointers in tickling her sensitive sides. His ribs were the clearest possible target now, but instead, she opted for a more forceful side poke. Of course, he still did not laugh or move the targeted area, but his remaining fingers took the opportunity to start wiggling.

“NOHOHOHOHO COHOHOHON NOHOHOHO!” Dawn squealed, despite loving this type of tickling. The ten-finger side assault got her squirming, and the wiggling temporarily ceased as Connor tightened his hug around her bare belly. Unfortunately, that put the tickling digits on the surface of her stomach when they resumed their attack. The short break had given Dawn some of her wits back, and she was just about to go after her old neighbor’s ribs, but the torso tickling interrupted that. As his fingers tested her tummy’s ticklishness once more, she opted to attack his solidly sensitive armpits. She had completely forgotten that with her lifted as high as she was, his armpits were less exposed. Compared to Dawn’s shirt, Connor’s had long sleeves, and in the process of hugging her, they stretched out and covered his armpits. She only tickled cloth for a few seconds before he pressed harder into her midriff.

Throwing her head back and unintentionally kicking her flip flops off, Dawn stopped trying to tickle and flailed her arms in surprise. Connor squeezed her tighter, allowing him to access areas closer to her middle zone and most importantly, her outie. He kept tickling, and Dawn realized that she needed to do something, and quick, or he would be free to get her most ticklish spot. She might enjoy the tickling, but who knew what Felicity would think of it, especially after Dawn had just told Connor she was going to buy him? She might even take the quick tickling as a sign that Dawn was not ready for a tickle slave of her own. Desperate for an escape, she finally regained some sense of control over her own hands. Starting at his shoulders, the former tickle slave and future mistress slid her hands down the sides of Connor’s shirt until she found something that felt like ribs. She squeezed and probed her thumbs in, hearing a loud and deep ticklish shriek she had never heard before.

All at once, she felt the arms around her waist loosen up completely. She nearly dropped the small distance freely, but Connor’s hands hit her armpits on their way back to protect his ribs. That broke the short fall, and after he lost the temporary grip, she softly landed on her bare feet. After ensuring that she had her balance, Dawn looked up at her former neighbor. “I guess your ribs are ticklish,” she smartly remarked.

“Your belly’s still ticklish.” His face was crimson as his hands remained hugging his sides.

“It’s very ticklish,” Felicity’s voice came from behind Dawn.

“AHAHA!” the recently dropped woman screamed as two hands gripped her bare sides in a ticklish squeeze. Her arms shot back, but Felicity released her grip first, and Dawn swatted away air.

“Yes, very, very ticklish,” Felicity put a hand on Dawn’s shoulder this time. “Connor, I don’t believe you’ll have very much opportunity to take advantage of it starting soon, though. Would you like to do so now?”

“Wait, what?!” Dawn flipped around, dislodging the slave mistress’ pat in the process. “What do you MEHEHEHEHEAN? AHAHAHA!” Connor’s ten fingers tickled her sides, and almost immediately afterwards, Felicity began to tease the front of Dawn’s torso with her nails.

“I mean we want to tickle you,” Felicity declared, and shortly after, the tickles stopped again. “I doubt Connor will have a chance to work over that ticklish tummy after I sell him to you, so I wanted to offer the opportunity today. Are you alright with that?”

Dawn looked at Felicity, then back to Connor. One glance at him made it clear what his decision was: he really wanted to tickle her. His fingers were up and twitching, and his eyes darted between her face and midsection. The eagerness on his face almost made her say no, but with his mistress outright approving the tickles, the prospect of getting fun double-team tickles was too much to pass up. “I guess we can do that,” she restrained a little bit of her excitement, but not too much.

“Great, let’s get you back on the rack,” Felicity declared, gesturing towards Dawn’s old torture table. The two restrained her arms and ankles, but they did not stretch her out. “Inspector Luna, Inspector Audrey, would you care to join us in giving Dawn a good time?” she called out. The two Jolly Jesters walked in the door, and four ticklers surrounded the former tickle slave.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 8

Last edited:
Seems like Dawn will have plenty of time to get payback for this upcoming tickle session on Connor as well as the years of not being able to tickle him back, I would imagine two days of having Connor stretched taut of a rack for multiple 4+ hour sessions each day in nothing but a small set of shorts while she works over all his most sensitive spots will be enough to get it out of her system.
Will we see Dawn’s payback in this series or just go to the conclusion with Connor? While it’s most likely he will accept Dawn’s freeing of him his high level of obedience could mean he prefers the lack of responsibility the comes with being subordinate to the agency of another, it would be an interesting thing to watch Dawn grapple with.
I wonder if there is a subset of people who choose to become tickle slaves as the prefer freedom from responsibility and looking after their own welfare even if it means their owner can put them through grueling tickle torture at a whim? I would imagine such tickle slaves would fetch a very high price and be a rare and prized commodity.

Thanks for sharing your story, I am looking forward to the next part.

Seems like Dawn will have plenty of time to get payback for this upcoming tickle session on Connor as well as the years of not being able to tickle him back, I would imagine two days of having Connor stretched taut of a rack for multiple 4+ hour sessions each day in nothing but a small set of shorts while she works over all his most sensitive spots will be enough to get it out of her system.
Will we see Dawn’s payback in this series or just go to the conclusion with Connor? While it’s most likely he will accept Dawn’s freeing of him his high level of obedience could mean he prefers the lack of responsibility the comes with being subordinate to the agency of another, it would be an interesting thing to watch Dawn grapple with.
I wonder if there is a subset of people who choose to become tickle slaves as the prefer freedom from responsibility and looking after their own welfare even if it means their owner can put them through grueling tickle torture at a whim? I would imagine such tickle slaves would fetch a very high price and be a rare and prized commodity.

Thanks for sharing your story, I am looking forward to the next part.

Dawn will have as much time as she wants to get her revenge on Connor. While Felicity specified that Dawn free Connor, she did not give a time frame for this to happen. That said, Dawn would probably not have agreed to free him if she was planning on drawing out her revenge.

This story will contain details of Dawn’s payback. Once she has possession of him, she can tickle Connor for as long as she wants. Due to their prior friendship, she is likely to be more lenient during the ticklings, at least at first. She could then extend the ticklish payback as long as she knows that Connor can take it. If she decides that is not feasible, another option would be multiple short tickle tortures that spread out across an entire day. Of course, she could also use more days than originally planned to get her revenge, with plenty of tickling in each one to shorten the total amount of time being a mistress.

There are tickle slaves in the Tickle Cartel who have become so accustomed to being slaves that they refuse freedom. Typically, this happens with tickle slaves who have been owned for an extended time: the more time, the more likely they are to have trouble with the concept of freedom. Such slaves would indeed sell for a high price should their mistress decide that she does not want to keep the slave around.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed the story, and I hope you keep enjoying future parts!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back