• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 8 (a little MFFF/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 8 of Chapter 12 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 7

Dawn raised her eyes suspiciously when the two Jolly Jesters were called in, but no one picked up any tools, so she did not protest. “Everyone, fingers only,” Felicity ordered. “We don’t need to torture our ticklish ticklee, just make her laugh. Connor, this will be your last time doing this in a while, so you pick your spot first.”

“How could I resist this cute tummy?” The tickle slave sat on the rack at Dawn’s waist and placed his palms on her abdomen. Trying to hide a blush of enjoyment, the former tickle slave nervously wiggled her hips, and Connor gently pushed down. The blush came up after that, and he smiled wickedly. “Better get ready to scream.” Dawn’s face only got redder.

“Okay, everyone, we’ve all got positions, so let’s start.” Felicity declared as ten fingers began to tease Dawn’s soles. Less effective two-handed ticklings followed on her armpits and knees, and the ticklee burst into light giggles to reward the combined effort. However, she stared at Connor the whole time. He would be the reason for her to really laugh, whenever he chose to begin.

“Feeling ticklish, Dawn?” Connor lifted his hands and curled his fingers. Dawn let out an extra squeak, sucked in her stomach, and squinted. Nothing happened, and she reluctantly relaxed and opened her eyes, expecting Connor to dive in once she looked at him. “Yes or no, Dawn?” The fingers wiggled teasingly. She shook her hip away from him and pushed her abdomen into the rack more. The wiggling digits began to lower, and Dawn squeezed her eyes shut, half-hoping to delay the tickles more. This was not meant to be. Nearly as soon as she closed her eyes, the fingers dive-bombed her bare belly, attacking the sensitive skin randomly. Her mouth screamed out laughter, and her eyes shot back open, giving her a clear view of the torso tickles. “I guess you are feeling ticklish,” Connor’s voice raised up over her laughter.

“YEHEHEHEAH SUHUHUHURE!” Despite enjoying the tickles, Dawn could not keep herself from giving Connor a snide remark. “YOHOHOHOU’RE AHAHAHA WAHAHAHAIT COHOHOHOHON!”

“I’m what exactly?” Connor mockingly wondered as his finger tapped her bare bellybutton.

“YOHOHOHOU’LL OHOHOHOHOH COHOHOHOME OHOHOHON!” Dawn attempted to threaten Connor with her impending ownership of his ticklish ribs, but a new fingernail joined in on her outie.

“Sorry, Dawn, but I just had to tickle you here myself,” Felicity declared. Since they were not very ticklish, Dawn had not realized that Connor’s current mistress had left her feet until she reappeared at the tummy. “Scoot over, Connor, I want to see how much she screams with a few nails on this bellybutton.”

The answer was a lot, and Dawn knew it even before Felicity covered up her protruding button. Between all her friends and random customers at Tummy Paradise, her navel had been wrecked with enough nails for a lifetime of tickles. Not that she ever minded it, of course. She screeched out happy and exhausted laughter over the next several minutes. Through it, Connor’s deep voice continued to talk, presumably teasing her; however, she stopped trying to hear the teases before too long. While her ticklee mode usually meant that she was offering encouragement to her torso tickler, this time, the interrogation had worn her down, so she just laughed. Once the nails left her bellybutton to hit her wider stomach, she began regaining energy rapidly, and she used that energy to focus her eyes on Connor, who was still tickling her tummy. He watched her back with a big smile on his face, clearly enjoying how much he was making her laugh. Alongside Felicity, his fingers danced over her whole midriff, just tickling and tickling and tickling her most sensitive spots.

“Well, I think this has been a lot of fun,” Connor’s mistress finally brought an end to the tickling after a while. “Connor, I hope you enjoyed tickling Dawn, but let’s get her out of there now.” With four people working on her bonds, Dawn was freed in a flash. Connor swung her legs over the edge of the table before sitting down beside her, offering his shoulder for her to lean on again. Smiling, she took quick advantage and with his assistance, she was back to normal in no time.

Once Dawn was feeling more energized, she accepted her flip flops from Felicity and slipped them on her recently tickled feet. She hopped up, followed by Connor, and his mistress announced, “Everyone, I would like to speak with Dawn for a short bit.” The two Jolly Jesters quickly grabbed the tickle slave and led him out of the room. When they were alone, Felicity declared, “Dawn, I’ve been thinking since I went to go tell Connor about you buying him.” A quick flash of fear that Felicity would call off the deal passed before Connor’s owner continued, “We talked earlier about inviting you over to my house tonight, but I’m not sure that would be a good idea now. Connor has made friends with all the other tickle slaves there, and I think it might be better for me to tell them that he’s being sold before you come over. I’ll still have you come over tomorrow to buy him, of course, but I don’t think that you should visit any earlier.”

“Oh, okay, that will work,” Dawn accepted the conditions, relieved that she would still get the chance to free her former neighbor. “What time do you want me to come over?”

“I think it would be best to discuss that tomorrow morning over a phone call,” Felicity dictated. “I have some work to do before I sell Connor, and I’d like to get started as soon as possible. If you hand me your phone, I will put my number in, and you can call me anytime after 8:00 tomorrow morning. I’ll be available to answer any questions that you have then, and I will also have the prices for you to buy and free Connor. On that note, I need to go to Tickle Slave Operations soon to get the… well, the appraisal.” Felicity paused and winced again at the term. “That will determine his price, and they will also give me some documents that will make the selling process go more smoothly.”

“That makes sense,” Dawn allowed, unlocking and then handing over her phone. “So, anything special I need to prepare tonight?”

“No, I don’t think… wait, how are you planning on getting to my house and back?”

“Uh, I hadn’t thought about that. Normally, I’d take the bus or subway, but since he’s probably going to have things to bring back…”

“He will have at least one suitcase and a backpack, maybe more,” Felicity declared. “I don’t know if there will be anything else. In any case, a bus or subway would not be sufficient to take his things. You’d need to rent a T cart or take a taxi.”

“Does the Tickle Cartel have taxis? I’ve never heard or seen one.”

“Do you always take public transportation?”

“Mostly, sometimes I go with a mentor of mine,” Dawn responded before it hit her. “That’s it! I can see if Wendy is available. She’s got a T cart, and she’s helped me move before. This shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Sounds good, and just in case she’s busy, I’ll make sure I have a taxi number available. Any more questions before Connor and I head off? I did put my address on your phone, too.”

Dawn quickly checked it, realized that she had no clue where that address was, and put her phone to sleep. “I don’t think I have any more questions, and it’s probably best if I get home soon. I’ve also got some work to do before I buy Con. He’s going to need a place to sleep and relax, especially with how much tickling I’ll be doing each day.”

“I’m sure you’ll have fun with him as your tickle slave,” the mistress replied with a grin. “Well, it was really nice to meet you, Dawn, and I look forward to talking to you and then seeing you tomorrow.”

“Same, you seem like a nice mistress,” Dawn returned the smile. “I’m glad Con ended up with someone like you.” The two walked out of the room, meeting Connor and the two Jolly Jesters outside. Dawn extended her arms and pulled Connor into another hug. “Con, I’ve got to go back home to get ready for you to live there, but Felicity says that I can come over tomorrow to officially buy you.”

“Thanks, Mistress, and it’s really nice to see you again, Dawn.” Connor hugged her back, but he still disengaged before she did. Once she broke off the embrace, her former neighbor and his mistress led her out of the interrogation facility. They headed north, while Dawn went south back towards her home.

On the way home, a million thoughts entered Dawn’s mind. Where would Connor sleep? What would he eat? Felicity said that he was tolerant of most foods, but was there anything in particular that he needed? How was she going to tickle him when she got the chance? Would the bondage in her session room work for him? Would any of the other bondage be strong enough to hold him? How much was she going to have to pay for him? How much was she going to have to pay to set him free? How would Jen and Maddie react to seeing him? Would they even be alright having a man hang out with them once or twice a week? What about Wendy? Should Dawn reveal that her new tickle slave was a man when she asked to use the T cart? Should she even reveal that she was getting a tickle slave?

Thinking about her friends and mentor led Dawn to realize again that the group had a scheduled dinner and hangout this day. Quickly checking her phone, she realized that she was not due to arrive at Wendy’s home for another half hour. However, she quickly decided not to go tonight. She would make up an excuse while she considered how to tell everyone that her former neighbor followed her to the Tickle Cartel, and she hoped to have him join the group. Plus, she needed to clean her home and get it ready for Connor to come.

After several more mental questions, Dawn arrived at her home and headed up to her room. She set her interrogation clothes near the clothesbasket and then left to resurvey her house. Once she had gone through every room in her house, particularly the bedrooms and bathrooms, she decided that Connor should have the other upstairs bedroom. She had planned to use that to do tickle sessions, and it already had a couple sets of restraints attached to the bed, but so long as Connor lived here, she would not be able to have a dedicated session bedroom anymore. She wanted Jen and Maddie to be able to sleep over, and only her downstairs living room had a couch that could transform into a bed. Although it was unfortunate, the session room would need to move. Perhaps the empty fitness room could turn into her new tickling room? Or maybe she would just use the downstairs living room for fun tickles? Her belly-mandated tickle torture rack was already in there; she could probably fit another bondage device or two, plus some tools, inside without seriously disturbing the look of the room.

A call from Tickle Mistress Wendy made Dawn realize that she had been staring into space for the past several minutes. “Hi, Wendy,” she greeted her mentor.

Wendy mentioned the weekly dinner. “Oh, has it really been that long? I must have lost track of time.”

“I’m really sorry, but no. I had some things come up this afternoon, and I’m going to be pretty busy tonight. I’ll tell you all about it the next time I see you. Oh, and are Jen and Maddie there?”

“Good, can you please tell them that I might not be able to make Tuesday dinner?”

“Yeah, I can tell them if you’d like.”

“Hi, Jen; hi, Maddie. I had something come up this afternoon, and I’m going to be busy for the rest of the night. Also, I might still be busy through Tuesday; I’ll let you know if anything changes. I’ll tell you all about it the next time I see you.”

“Well, if I don’t see you all before then, I should be free next Saturday.”

“Yep, sorry again. Bye, everyone!”

Once she hung up with the three, Dawn sighed. What exactly was she going to tell them after Connor got here? Jen and Maddie already knew that she had known him in Wyoming; her crush was one of the things she had been forced to spill during their ‘get-to-know-everything’ tickle tortures. They did not seem surprised then, but at that point, everything was purely theoretical. Now, Connor was actually here, and he would be staying in her house. At least until he was free, he would be going everywhere she went…

“Work!” she exclaimed. There was no way she would be allowed to take Connor to Tummy Paradise with her. Theoretically, she could leave him at home, but it would be much better if she could just take time off. And since she was going to free him eventually, she had the upper hand to appeal to Lily for the short notice break.

She brought up her boss’ phone number and typed out a text, ‘Hi, Lily. I know it’s really late to ask, but I was wondering if I could take some vacation for the beginning of next week? I’m offering someone a helping hand.’ She made sure to end it with that specific text, since it was how Lily always told her about a recently freed tickle slave.

Within a minute, a generous response came, ‘Just take the whole week off, Dawn. You deserve the break. P.S. Let me know if you need more helping hands; I’d be happy to assist.’

‘Thanks, Lily, and sorry for asking so late again.’ Dawn smiled. She had known that the ploy would work right away, and she could feel good about implying that the week off was to free a tickle slave. After all, she did not plan to keep Connor as her slave for more than a week; she figured that two or three days of tickles would probably feel like enough to pay him back. Then she could free him and keep hanging out with him. Plus, maybe, just maybe, the new him and the new her would mesh as well as they used to, and then, something further than friendship could be considered.

After getting confirmation of her week off from Lily, Dawn shot a quick text to Cecelia, informing her former roommate that she would not be available for their standard Sunday afternoon of cards. Once everyone she could think of had been contacted, Dawn started cleaning up Connor’s future room. In addition to her personally fitted pink bed chains and a neutral gray set, she had already put a hoarder’s stash of tickle tools and oils in the closets and dressers. She decided to take those out first, since that would be the most obvious storage space for Connor’s things. Grabbing a few moving boxes from downstairs, she filled one up before taking it down and dumping it in the empty exercise room.

After a few trips up and down the stairs, Dawn started yawning, so she fixed herself dinner and watched TV as she ate. She hurried back to the bedroom following dinner, and by the time she was ready to quit for the night, all the tickle tools were out of the closet. There were still some in the dressers, but she decided to leave those there in case she decided to tickle Connor in his room. Despite still needing to clear the closet of sensitizing oils and lotions, not to mention vacuuming the house, Dawn felt good about her accomplishments, and she headed to bed. The former tickle slave flipped through her personal sketchbook to her most recent drawing of her and Connor and stared at it longingly until yawns took over her breathing. Setting the colored-in sketch beside her bed, Dawn closed her eyes and dreamed about her new life with her old neighbor.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 9

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back